History Quiz

Said1 said:
He wasn't actually on jeopordy, it was just pretend. :D

:slap: Thought you were talking about that guy that made a gazillion bucks! :happy2:

Said1 said:
I'm talking about Cheers. Cliff, the mailman. :happy2:

I'm thinking Revolutionary War, you bring me back to Boston! A couple centuries off, but WTF? :laugh: :beer:

She (Said1) might need an ELEVATOR to get her head back into this.... :laugh:

And you two need to stop war'n and get back to the game... :laugh:

freeandfun1 said:

Perhaps, then again you wouldn't want us to get started, would you? :D How about you Free, got a answer/guess???

freeandfun1 said:
I'll just give subtle hints... :laugh:

I'm beat today... been moving my office... we forget how much SH*T we have until we move...

freeandfun1 said:
I'll just give subtle hints... :laugh:

I'm beat today... been moving my office... we forget how much SH*T we have until we move...

I'm in the game, just waiting for an answer! :cry: Oh please do NOT mention moving, I am contemplating it and :shocked: then I go back to :sleep: !

This is I moved, from our home we sold, into a rental (1). From the rental into a home we bought (2) and now my office (3). That is THREE frigg'n moves in one year.... I feel like I am back in the Army!

I HATE MOVING!​

freeandfun1 said:
This is I moved, from our home we sold, into a rental (1). From the rental into a home we bought (2) and now my office (3). That is THREE frigg'n moves in one year.... I feel like I am back in the Army!

I HATE MOVING!​

Here's an idea, get one of those POD rental thingies, and live in it! Throw out all the stuff! :banana: Hmmm, might be an idea! :laugh:

So history buffs, how about this question from the IQ thread.

"Name the fruit which has always been and continues to be used on more sandwiches in the world than any other."

Comrade said:

"Name the fruit which has always been and continues to be used on more sandwiches in the world than any other."

Tomatoes, that includes ketchup. In America at least, world may it may be something wierd like papaya.

Comrade said:

Well hello Sir. I am so glad you brought forth a reasonable question, for if it contained numbers, codes, or scales, I would have had to off you. :laughs:

Good Question!

Now Semper,

It's your turn.

Forum List

Back