History Will Record: Dr. Anthony Faucci, American Hero

You're an enemy democrat not known for truthfulness or honesty.
I've been doing some research with another poster on how it would be possible for just a handful of posters to have dozens Monikers each.

Even though this board has some safeties built in to prevent duplicate identities there are ways around it if a person knows what to do and especially if they're being funded by somebody.

I believe there are only a half dozen liberal posters here each of whom probably own six or eight monikers.

Last edited:
I've been doing some research with another poster on how it would be possible for just a handful of posters to have dozens Monikers each.

Even though this board has some safeties built in to prevent duplicate identities there are ways around it if a person knows what to do and especially if they're being funded by somebody.

I believe there are only a half dozen liberal posters here each of home probably on six or eight monikers.
That would explain the echo chamber.

What debate ?

It's been shown the whole mask thing was B.S. and his predictions were B.S.
But he did make millions personally both from the pharmaceutical companies and from the companies that sponsored the mask manufacture. So there's that.

But he did make millions personally both from the pharmaceutical companies and from the companies that sponsored the mask manufacture. So there's that.
Documentation would be great if you have any.

I hate the bastard. I want him deported to China.

Documentation would be great if you have any.

I hate the bastard. I want him deported to China.
Indeed I suspect that it would be very difficult to obtain. I am of course working off of news stories and articles that I've read and along the way and did not stop to notate the particulars which is definitely something that should be done if a person is to make a real case .

Thank you for mentioning it and I certainly appreciate your request for those proofs.

I believe there are only a half dozen liberal posters here each of whom probably own six or eight monikers.
Leftards are loud but not very smart.

I'm 100% sure history will record Dr. Faucci as a profile-in-courage, an American hero who would not back down.
Thats a dumb thing to believe. The guy was wrong about a bunch of shit, his underlings got caught hiding emails, they put the country through hell and there is a tremendous amount of public backlash from it.

These ^ are not kinds of things that create generational heros. :cuckoo:

Thats a dumb thing to believe. The guy was wrong about a bunch of shit, his underlings got caught hiding emails, they put the country through hell and there is a tremendous amount of public backlash from it.

These ^ are not kinds of things that create generational heros. :cuckoo:
Most of your claims have been debunked.

It should be a crime to beat dead horses like you do.

How many masks are you wearing right now.?

One on his mouth and one on his ass.

Because he talks out of both of them.

This thread is nothing more than an attempt at gaslighting.

Isn't working.

Fauci will forever be known as the arrogant bastard who used next to no science to shut down this country, destroy the public education experience of millions, and force an additional 12 Trillion onto the public debt.

Yeah, history looks favorably on those who spoke truth to power. It doesn’t look so favorably on the power that ignored it.

It won’t hurt, of course--from a historical point of view , that the blob had 34 felony indictments (and counting).
"Truth to power?" What do that even mean? I'm still trying to figure out the grammar. 🤪

Fauci is a sociopath, that's what he is , he has the blood of millions of human beings on his dirty hands!he should be hanged!

1717536836480.png

Forum List

Back