Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

yeah yeah, we know you all don't care what he said and now you want to DEFECT from the fact that the Obama WAS there when he called the American citizens sons of a bitches.

Well, Obama called the same folks "Tea-Baggers" so I can't see any difference.

Both of them are assholes.

I figure to introduce an asshole to the crowd they needed a flamboyant asshole, so Hoffa fit the bill.
And those same Teabaggers called themselves Teabaggers. They even sell "PROUD TO BE A TEABAGGER" buttons at their demonstrations!!!!

This is yet another example of the false outrage of the Right. They're "proud" that they are Teabaggers, but if someone shows respect for their chosen nickname they play the perpetual VICTIM.

proud-teabagger.png

YOU'RE AN IDIOT LOOK AT HIS AGE tea BAGGING DOESN'T MEAN TO HIM WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU.

I HEARD HOFFA with my own ears calling us Sons of A BITCHES and then Obama going onstage and telling him he is proud of him. so you can play the fox news fox news fox news BS till your hearts content. NOBODY CARE ABOUT IT.
Notice the dramatic backtrack!!! First it was Hoffa made a call to VIOLENCE. Now, BooHoo, they called our elected officials SOBs. :eusa_boohoo:

Now suddenly the Teabaggers who call Americans who disagree with the Teabaggers; Nazis, Gangsters, Thugs, Commies, etc., are suddenly offended when Teabaggers are called the SOBs they are! :cuckoo:

Oh the false outrage! :rofl::lmao:

I figure to introduce an asshole to the crowd they needed a flamboyant asshole, so Hoffa fit the bill.
And those same Teabaggers called themselves Teabaggers. They even sell "PROUD TO BE A TEABAGGER" buttons at their demonstrations!!!!

This is yet another example of the false outrage of the Right. They're "proud" that they are Teabaggers, but if someone shows respect for their chosen nickname they play the perpetual VICTIM.

proud-teabagger.png

YOU'RE AN IDIOT LOOK AT HIS AGE tea BAGGING DOESN'T MEAN TO HIM WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU.

what a dumb reason for them to continue to call these people names..
I NEVER knew what that WORD meant until the Tea Party and I've been around many moons. but that won't matter to them. the people in the Tea Party aren't worried about some idiots calling them a name, they have MORE IMPORTANT things to worry about.

proud-teabagger.png

What exactly does his age have to do with the fact that the Teabaggers called themselves Teabaggers, and then went out and had buttons made expressing their pride in being Teabaggers, and then sold those Teabgging buttons to people of all ages at the Teabagging demonstrations?????

Are you really STUPID enough to believe that only people his age produced the buttons and sold them at the Teabagging demonstrations???? :asshole:

I HEARD HOFFA with my own ears calling us Sons of A BITCHES and then Obama going onstage and telling him he is proud of him. so you can play the fox news fox news fox news BS till your hearts content. NOBODY CARE ABOUT IT.
Notice the dramatic backtrack!!! First it was Hoffa made a call to VIOLENCE. Now, BooHoo, they called our elected officials SOBs. :eusa_boohoo:

Now suddenly the Teabaggers who call Americans who disagree with the Teabaggers; Nazis, Gangsters, Thugs, Commies, etc., are suddenly offended when Teabaggers are called the SOBs they are! :cuckoo:

Oh the false outrage! :rofl::lmao:

Calling millions of voters every name in the book is a great way to get votes.

Drive on Obama. The polls reflect this new tactic.

obama_approval_index_september_7_2011.jpg

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Obama ratings sink to new lows as hope fades - The Washington Post

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/09/06/Poll-Obamas-approval-ratings-sinking/UPI-78501315319644/

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Obama-politico-washington-battleground/2011/09/06/id/409851

Last edited:
I posted it you responded to it but ignored it It's not my fault you're stupid.

You're coming out to be more of a liar than even I thought.

Still I am waiting. when are you going to ban yourself?

OH and in tht post you responded to you claim it was a fail. So now you can't deny you don't know anything about a link.

I have gone back 12 pages and there IS NO LINK....so...you provide that "so-called" link, or maybe have one of your toadies provide it. If not in 6 more days, you will do the honorable thing and self-ban for 30 days....then I get to pick your sig for 30 days. I've got a good one too.

Edited to add, no wonder I didn't recognize the link....you were providing "proof" on Palin when the issue was about Bachman. :lol:

Last edited:

proud-teabagger.png

What exactly does his age have to do with the fact that the Teabaggers called themselves Teabaggers, and then went out and had buttons made expressing their pride in being Teabaggers, and then sold those Teabgging buttons to people of all ages at the Teabagging demonstrations?????

Are you really STUPID enough to believe that only people his age produced the buttons and sold them at the Teabagging demonstrations???? :asshole:

You're an idiot, as I explained to you teabagging does not mean the same to him as it does to you.

Ok, I"ve taken the time to do a little research on this thread and this is what I found up to the first of any links YOU have posted on this thread:

pg 55...this page
pg 54....4 posts by you, no links
pg 53...3 posts by you, no links
pg 52...no posts by you
pg 51...no posts by you
pg 50...1 post by you, no links
pg 49...no posts by you
pg 48...no posts by you
pg 47...no posts by you
pg 46...3 posts by you, no links
pg 45...1 post by you, a youtube video
pg 44...2 posts by you, no links
pg 43...1 post by you with a link to a post by MarkATL with two other people quoted (not me)...from a thread 534 PAGES long.

How much farther do I have to go back to see this so called "link" of yours that YOU can't even reproduce for us to see?

You've got a week to prove that you proved me wrong. It's not looking good for you....you can't even provide a so called "link".

You were saying?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/149596-politicizing-a-tragedy.html

pg 43...1 post by you with a link to a post by MarkATL with two other people quoted (not me)...

Talk about moving the goal post
You said
Show us all those "left got so upset

That whole thread is full of libs getting upset.

Ah, there it is. Yes...that whole thread is full of libs getting upset about a SHOOTING and about flyers PALIN put out.

But...let's look at how you are trying to use a thread about a SHOOTING and PALIN to prove.....what again? Oh yes....this assertion of yours:
Show us all those "left got so upset" threads about Bachman and her comments.

Bachman is NOT Palin.....I know that they might be indistinguishable to some of you...:lol::lol:

So, unless you've got something else, LittleTraitor.....linking a post in a thread about a SHOOTING and flyers put out by PALIN proves nothing about people getting upset at BACHMAN and her comments.

Different time.

Different place.

Different person.

Savvy?

6 days left.

proud-teabagger.png

what a dumb reason for them to continue to call these people names..
I NEVER knew what that WORD meant until the Tea Party and I've been around many moons. but that won't matter to them. the people in the Tea Party aren't worried about some idiots calling them a name, they have MORE IMPORTANT things to worry about.
Yet more proof that Crybaby CON$ervatives can dish it out, but whine like little sissies when the Golden Rule bites them in their hypocritical asses!

CON$ loved calling Obama "Osama Obama," which they rationalized was acceptable because Kennedy did it by accident, but if anyone dares to call the Teabaggers the nickname they chose for themselves, then the Teabaggers have a shit fit claiming people are picking on the little crybaby Teabaggers.

July 11. 2005
RUSH: So here's Osama Obama now. One speech at a convention and he's living off it. He's a rookie. He's a rookie senator.

July 11, 2005
RUSH: Now, if you're wondering why I'm calling him "Obama Osama," Ted Kennedy was at the National Press Club and made a speech and in the question-and-answer session, he got a question about Obama and actually called him, "Osama Obama," what did he call him? "Obama bin Laden" or something. He did correct himself, but it caused us -- we had no choice, folks, we had to do a parody tune out of this.

July 11, 2005
RUSH: Speaking of Ben Nelson, I still have this story of Osama Obama on the front of the stack and it moved to the back. Obama Osama came down from his perch in Illinois to stump for Sen. Nelson here in Florida -- when was it? I guess it was yesterday.

April 2, 2010
RUSH: [reading from Obama's book] "If Rush Limbaugh's listeners love hearing him call me 'Osama Obama'"-- I didn't, it was Ted Kennedy that did that

Last edited by a moderator:

You're an idiot, as I explained to you teabagging does not mean the same to him as it does to you.

Same word....period. He's allowed to use it and ed isn't? :lol::lol: Sounds like the same stupid argument used by the religious nuts about the word "marriage"....you guys want to have exclusive use of words now.....:lol: Six days left, btw

You're coming out to be more of a liar than even I thought.

OH and in tht post you responded to you claim it was a fail. So now you can't deny you don't know anything about a link.

I have gone back 12 pages and there IS NO LINK....so...you provide that "so-called" link, or maybe have one of your toadies provide it. If not in 6 more days, you will do the honorable thing and self-ban for 30 days....then I get to pick your sig for 30 days. I've got a good one too.

Ok, I"ve taken the time to do a little research on this thread and this is what I found up to the first of any links YOU have posted on this thread:

pg 55...this page
pg 52...no posts by you
pg 51...no posts by you
pg 49...no posts by you
pg 48...no posts by you
pg 47...no posts by you
pg 43...1 post by you with a link to a post by MarkATL with two other people quoted (not me)...from a thread 534 PAGES long.

How much farther do I have to go back to see this so called "link" of yours that YOU can't even reproduce for us to see?

You've got a week to prove that you proved me wrong. It's not looking good for you....you can't even provide a so called "link".

You were saying?

pg 43...1 post by you with a link to a post by MarkATL with two other people quoted (not me)...

You said
Show us all those "left got so upset

That whole thread is full of libs getting upset
When are you going to ban yourself?

You were saying?

You said
Show us all those "left got so upset at Bachman's comments"

at Palin.

Still waiting for you to show proof of all those "left got so upset" threads about Bachman and her comments. Palin threads don't count. I know you confuse easily....but Palin is NOT Bachman.

Oh, 6 days left.

Last edited:

And you're an :asshole:, as I explained to you, he didn't make the Teabagger button, and he didn't sell it at the Teabagger demonstrations.

The fact remains, the Teabaggers chose the Teabagger nickname themselves and it is nothing but false outrage for the Teabaggers to play the VICTIM when they are called Teabaggers.

And you're an :asshole:, as I explained to you, he didn't make the Teabagger button, and he didn't sell it at the Teabagger demonstrations.

The fact remains, the Teabaggers chose the Teabagger nickname themselves and it is nothing but false outrage for the Teabaggers to play the VICTIM when they are called Teabaggers.
idiot you used the pic in a negative way. As I said to the old man tea bagging does not mean the same to him as it does to you. So stop being a fucking dumbass.

You were saying?

You said

at Palin.

Still waiting for you to show proof of all those "left got so upset" threads about Bachman and her comments. Palin threads don't count. I know you confuse easily....but Palin is NOT Bachman.

Oh, 6 days left.

Are you backing away from your word? You wanted a link I gave you one. Oh and Bachman was metioned in that thread.

idiot you used the pic in a negative way. As I said to the old man tea bagging does not mean the same to him as it does to you. So stop being a fucking dumbass.

An old man is smiling and gladly holding up a pin he bought. How is that a "negative way"?

BTW....did I mention that linking threads about people being upset about Palin is NOT the same as showing people upset at Bachmann?

BTW...did I mention you have 6 days left?

pg 55...this page
pg 52...no posts by you
pg 51...no posts by you
pg 49...no posts by you
pg 48...no posts by you
pg 47...no posts by you

You were saying?

You said

That whole thread is full of libs getting upset.

Ah, there it is. Yes...that whole thread is full of libs getting upset about a SHOOTING and about flyers PALIN put out.

But...let's look at how you are trying to use a thread about a SHOOTING and PALIN to prove.....what again? Oh yes....this assertion of yours:
Show us all those "left got so upset" threads about Bachman and her comments.

Bachman is NOT Palin.....I know that they might be indistinguishable to some of you...:lol::lol:

So, unless you've got something else, LittleTraitor.....linking a post in a thread about a SHOOTING and flyers put out by PALIN proves nothing about people getting upset at BACHMAN and her comments.

Different time.

Different place.

Different person.

Savvy?

6 days left.

Are you backing away from your word? You wanted a link I gave you one. Oh and Bachman was metioned in that thread.

An old man is smiling and gladly holding up a pin he bought. How is that a "negative way"?

BTW....did I mention that linking threads about people being upset about Palin is NOT the same as showing people upset at Bachmann?

BTW...did I mention you have 6 days left?
of course a warped bitch like you would see it that way
Did I mention Bachmann was also mentioned in that thread?

BULLSHIT :asshole:
I used the pic to show that the Teabaggers chose the nickname THEMSELVES. As I pointed out earlier, CON$ rationalized it was acceptable to call Obama "Osama" because someone did it by accident, but have a shit fit if the Teabaggers are called the name they chose for themselves. So stop being a fucking :asshole:.

Bullshit! Voting is not violence.

The 1.5 minute one is the dishonestly edited FOX video YOU defended. It removes all references to voting in November to change the context from voting to violence. And YOU know it. It is no more violent then this quote from Moochele Bachmann, "We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.” Both are imploring people to vote.

Now this IS violent rhetoric:
Let’s beat that other side to a pulp! Let’s take them out. Let’s chase them down. There’s going to be a reckoning!
Steve King, Republican US Rep., Iowa, March 21, 2010

You are flat out wrong...this is the video I keep posting

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65xilSDyso"]James Hoffa 'Let's Take These Son of a Bitches Out Video' RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

And both King and Hoffa use the same line "lets take them out" - King "lets take these sons a bitches out" -Hoffa

You sound so full of shit.
And so does Bachmann, the difference is the context for Hoffa and Bachmann is VOTING and the context for King is "Let's beat the other side to a pulp."

4 times in the video you keep posting and ignoring Hoffa refers to VOTING, setting the context for how to take the SOBs out. No matter how many times you ignore those 4 VOTING references they won't go away, and you just make a fool of yourself.

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

So your comeback to that is Bachman is an idiot? :lol:

Thanks for proving my point and showing that you realize you picked a horrible comparison since the one you said was violent used identical rhetoric to Hoffa, rep king whom you quoted was referring to voting too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back