Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

I am perfectly willing to run the same challenge with you. What do you say? Prove what you say about "proving me wrong" about whatever you say you proved me wrong about....with direct and clear links.

Then I will self-ban for 30 days with a further 30 days with sig of your choice. If you cannot prove what you say about proving me wrong....whatever that is...YOU self-ban for 30 days with a 30 day sig of my choice.

What do you say?
I have posted the link with all the liberal out cry I can't help you ignored it. So when does your ban begin?

Step 1: What is this "thing" you proved me wrong on?

Step 2: Waiting for you to answer Step 1

again you posted to the reply with the link you ignored the link

So when you going to start your self imposed ban?

Still waiting for you to commit to the bet....Yes or No....stop whining and actually commit to something. Yes or no.

(I got side bets riding on this)
Wow... using a discussion to further your gambling addiction. What's the over/under on you just leaving this jolly little conversation and slinking back to a gay rights discussion like a smart person?

Who said anything about money? :lol::lol::lol: Oh, that's right...it's all about money with some.
Not all treasure is gold. Not all gambling is about money.

For a self appointed "broad minded tolerant nuanced open lifestyled person"...

You sure are narrow view and limited comprehension.

Your personal context convicts you yet again.

Jimmy stood on the stage with Barry and told the Country "this is your army and we are ready to march to take out those sons of bitches". For the first time in history the president went along with a promise of anarchy and murder. God help us if this guy gets another four years.

Jimmy stood on the stage with Barry and told the Country "this is your army and we are ready to march to take out those sons of bitches". For the first time in history the president went along with a promise of anarchy and murder. God help us if this guy gets another four years.

Whitey, you are one stupid fucking lying asshole. Have a good day:lol:

Transcript: Teamsters Jim Hoffa's speech on Labor Day | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.

We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)

That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

According to the dishonestly edited FOX quote in red, but the part FOX left out in black calls repeatedly for VOTING the SOBs out!!! There is nothing "murderous" about voting! :asshole:

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

I have posted the link with all the liberal out cry I can't help you ignored it. So when does your ban begin?

Still waiting for Step 1.

People you're wasting your breath. They DON'T HAVE a Problem with Obama standing in the sidelines while Hoffa calls American citizens SONS OF A BITCHES. They don't have a Problem Obama didn't ask them TO TONE IT DOWN, to be MORE CIVIL. You know why he didn't? because he agrees with it and them..

The only way to get this kind of crap out of our lives is to VOTE OUT Obama and his union thug buddies like Hoffa and Trumpka..

Remember 2012

Still waiting, you lost the bet even before it started. Now when are you going to ban yourself.

According to the dishonestly edited FOX quote in red, but the part FOX left out in black calls repeatedly for VOTING the SOBs out!!! There is nothing "murderous" about voting! :asshole:

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’

It seems you had no problem with those edited interviews with Sarah Palin, why the change?

Still waiting, you lost the bet even before it started. Now when are you going to ban yourself.

Still waiting for Step 1. You said there was something you proved me wrong in. Waiting for you to point it out. Still waiting. Either it's easy for you to produce or you are just blowing smoke.....(I'm guessing "blowing smoke")

You won nothing I proved you wrong but of course you ignored it.

I am perfectly willing to run the same challenge with you. What do you say? Prove what you say about "proving me wrong" about whatever you say you proved me wrong about....with direct and clear links.

Then I will self-ban for 30 days with a further 30 days with sig of your choice. If you cannot prove what you say about proving me wrong....whatever that is...YOU self-ban for 30 days with a 30 day sig of my choice.

What do you say?

There is no link in THIS post of yours either.

BTW...by this statement, you accept the bet. You now have one week from tonite to PROVE your statement that you proved me wrong about something....that would include a real link to some proof, not just posts saying you provided some vague link way back in the past.

Tick Tock, Little Traitor.

BTW...by this statement, you accept the bet. You now have one week from tonite to PROVE your statement that you proved me wrong about something....that would include a real link to some proof, not just posts saying you provided some vague link way back in the past.

Tick Tock, Little Traitor.

I posted the link you ignored the link you even replied to the post with the link
So when are you going to ban yourself?

oh and tic toc tic toc tic toc

What do you say?

I posted it you responded to it but ignored it It's not my fault you're stupid.

I posted it you responded to it but ignored it It's not my fault you're stupid.

Ok, I"ve taken the time to do a little research on this thread and this is what I found up to the first of any links YOU have posted on this thread:

pg 55...this page
pg 54....4 posts by you, no links
pg 53...3 posts by you, no links
pg 52...no posts by you
pg 51...no posts by you
pg 50...1 post by you, no links
pg 49...no posts by you
pg 48...no posts by you
pg 47...no posts by you
pg 46...3 posts by you, no links
pg 45...1 post by you, a youtube video
pg 44...2 posts by you, no links
pg 43...1 post by you with a link to a post by MarkATL with two other people quoted (not me)...from a thread 534 PAGES long.

How much farther do I have to go back to see this so called "link" of yours that YOU can't even reproduce for us to see?

You've got a week to prove that you proved me wrong. It's not looking good for you....you can't even provide a so called "link".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back