Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

Are you fuckin' stupid, or just dense?

Did I not just say that I don't trust liberals, and will not commit with any liberal, on ANYTHING?

I play my bets in Vegas and on Cruise ships......I don't play bets with fully proven liars like you.

Yeah, twenty fuckin' years living a total lie, and now a newly discovered lie......No, I don't trust you.......So go play Vegas with any other dumbasses who are ignorant enough to trust a fully proven abject liar such as yourself.

Get it?

Now, are you going to admit that Palin's map was in no way different then the other dem maps that were put out looooong before hers. And that there were no sinister intentions to Palin's map, and your round about inferences that there were sinister intentions towards Giffords is completely off base, and you're full o' shit?

Fact is, Butch, you don't have to come out and directly state Giffords shooting was a result of Palin's map. Your inferences are enough to fully prove the case........Just be honest, Butch.....You're not fooling anybody.

So you are a lying coward. (I win the side bet) I will save your snivelling dodge for future reference. You can't even commit to a possible 30 day self-ban. Coward.
Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc peeeeeeoooooppppppple.....time is tickin' awaaaaaaay!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep. a load of smilies sure beats having to stand by your words with conviction. Load em up again.

So you are a lying coward. (I win the side bet) I will save your snivelling dodge for future reference. You can't even commit to a possible 30 day self-ban. Coward.
Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc peeeeeeoooooppppppple.....time is tickin' awaaaaaaay!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep. a load of smilies sure beats having to stand by your words with conviction. Load em up again.
9 year old two years ago, now taking drivers tests.:eusa_whistle:

Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc.:lol:

Exactly.

But what Hoffa actually said is entirely beside the point. That isn’t meant in a glib way. It’s central to understanding what’s happening here. Republicans and conservatives are very good at this. They are very good at making an enormous amount of noise in a way that creates the impression of genuine outrage and controversy — and, crucially, sustaining that noise until they get results. They are very good at framing stories like these in a way that maximizes media coverage on their terms. In this case, multiple news outlets have essentially done their bidding, repeatedly reproducing Hoffa’s quote without its electoral context — exactly as conservatives continue to present it. This, even though the context is absolutely critical in enabling readers to evaluate whether there’s anything controversial about what Hoffa said.

But let’s be clear what the real goal is here. It’s to get the other side — Hoffa, the White House, whoever — to cave and issue an apology out of sheer desperation to make the noise go away. An apology would reveal Dem weakness and validate the right’s outrage and its ongoing storyline about labor thuggery. And heck, even if they don’t get an apology (which has not yet been forthcoming from Hoffa or the White House), the right’s undeniable skill at keeping the noise going at full blast has other benefits. It keeps the base stoked. These folks are very good at this game.

The secret to the right wing noise machine’s success - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Exactly.

But what Hoffa actually said is entirely beside the point. That isn’t meant in a glib way. It’s central to understanding what’s happening here. Republicans and conservatives are very good at this. They are very good at making an enormous amount of noise in a way that creates the impression of genuine outrage and controversy — and, crucially, sustaining that noise until they get results. They are very good at framing stories like these in a way that maximizes media coverage on their terms. In this case, multiple news outlets have essentially done their bidding, repeatedly reproducing Hoffa’s quote without its electoral context — exactly as conservatives continue to present it. This, even though the context is absolutely critical in enabling readers to evaluate whether there’s anything controversial about what Hoffa said.

But let’s be clear what the real goal is here. It’s to get the other side — Hoffa, the White House, whoever — to cave and issue an apology out of sheer desperation to make the noise go away. An apology would reveal Dem weakness and validate the right’s outrage and its ongoing storyline about labor thuggery. And heck, even if they don’t get an apology (which has not yet been forthcoming from Hoffa or the White House), the right’s undeniable skill at keeping the noise going at full blast has other benefits. It keeps the base stoked. These folks are very good at this game.

The secret to the right wing noise machine’s success - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Except that they are already sounding shrill and a little crazy over a pep rally over votes. IMO, let the Righties be as shrill and as crazy as possible and as publically as possible.

Still waiting for you to commit to the bet....Yes or No....stop whining and actually commit to something. Yes or no.

(I got side bets riding on this)

Did I not just say that I don't trust liberals, and will not commit with any liberal, on ANYTHING?

I play my bets in Vegas and on Cruise ships......I don't play bets with fully proven liars like you.

Yeah, twenty fuckin' years living a total lie, and now a newly discovered lie......No, I don't trust you.......So go play Vegas with any other dumbasses who are ignorant enough to trust a fully proven abject liar such as yourself.

Get it?

Now, are you going to admit that Palin's map was in no way different then the other dem maps that were put out looooong before hers. And that there were no sinister intentions to Palin's map, and your round about inferences that there were sinister intentions towards Giffords is completely off base, and you're full o' shit?

Fact is, Butch, you don't have to come out and directly state Giffords shooting was a result of Palin's map. Your inferences are enough to fully prove the case........Just be honest, Butch.....You're not fooling anybody.

You won nothing I proved you wrong but of course you ignored it.

Get it?

I am perfectly willing to run the same challenge with you. What do you say? Prove what you say about "proving me wrong" about whatever you say you proved me wrong about....with direct and clear links.

Then I will self-ban for 30 days with a further 30 days with sig of your choice. If you cannot prove what you say about proving me wrong....whatever that is...YOU self-ban for 30 days with a 30 day sig of my choice.

What do you say?

Get it?

She knows what she's been doing. She knows the inferences she's been making about Palin's map.

She thinks she's one of those clever, intellectual liberal types, and that people don't see the inferences she obviously makes.

She knows what she's been doing. She knows the inferences she's been making about Palin's map.

She thinks she's one of those clever, intellectual liberal types, and that people don't see the inferences she obviously makes.

yep, and it's best to just not play their little games. For one it's boring.

Hoffa is an anarchist? Has Hoffa broken any laws? What are his crime? List them please.
Sorry, the only game of yours I'm playing is "make the allegation, and do not prove it. Leave it to your opponant to disprove it."

thanks Saul. :rolleyes:

Oh, BTW, leftists love violence to push through their goals. Worked so well in Germany, and Stalin... STALIN! Wow... Uncle Joe... talk about perfection. What are the lists of their crimes for all their purges and violence? Huh... you mean it was legal and permitted for them to do it?

my my my...

You could have saved yourself some typing by being honest and saying "I've got nothing".
:wtf:

Is that all you have? Wow, you really ARE morally and intellectually bankrupt.

What next? I am rubber you are glue?

The offer is there on the table. Are you going to take it because you have proof to go with your accusations....or are you going to slink away because you know you've got nothing and you are afraid to commit?
Your inferences are all over this board, Chester........YOU are the one who keeps making the case that Palin' crosshairs hairs map targeted Giffords in a sinister way, while cowardly trying to excuse the dem's for doing the EXACT SAME THING long before Palin's map.

The proof is all over this board, Butch, to include this thread....You know damn well what you are trying to insinuate, and don't even try to fuckin' deny it.

And no, I don't commit to liberals......Liberals are snakes, they cannot be trusted.....And for very valid reasons, I would NEVER trust you in particular......Not after what I just found out about you, and will fully expose when you least expect it.......9 year old two years ago is now taking drivers tests?:eusa_whistle::lol:

So, are you now going to admit that Palin's map was in no way different then the several dem maps, or are you going to continue to infer that Palin's map had sinister intentions?

Still waiting for you to commit to the bet....Yes or No....stop whining and actually commit to something. Yes or no.

Wow... using a discussion to further your gambling addiction. What's the over/under on you just leaving this jolly little conversation and slinking back to a gay rights discussion like a smart person?

I am perfectly willing to run the same challenge with you. What do you say? Prove what you say about "proving me wrong" about whatever you say you proved me wrong about....with direct and clear links.

Then I will self-ban for 30 days with a further 30 days with sig of your choice. If you cannot prove what you say about proving me wrong....whatever that is...YOU self-ban for 30 days with a 30 day sig of my choice.

What do you say?
I have posted the link with all the liberal out cry I can't help you ignored it. So when does your ban begin?

You could have saved yourself some typing by being honest and saying "I've got nothing".

Okay;

You've got nothing....

Not surprised that: a) your comprehension skills are 180 out, b) that you answer something not addressed to your comments.
and c) you think cutting out Big Fitz's quote will somehow not be noticed. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
To pick at semantics such as this indicates you lost the argument long ago.

I'm still waiting for your condemnation of Code Pink, International ANSWER, SEIU, and the rest of the list for use of violence to silence opposition.

Sorry, the only game of yours I'm playing is "make the allegation, and do not prove it. Leave it to your opponant to disprove it."

thanks Saul. :rolleyes:

Oh, BTW, leftists love violence to push through their goals. Worked so well in Germany, and Stalin... STALIN! Wow... Uncle Joe... talk about perfection. What are the lists of their crimes for all their purges and violence? Huh... you mean it was legal and permitted for them to do it?

my my my...

:wtf:

Is that all you have? Wow, you really ARE morally and intellectually bankrupt.

What next? I am rubber you are glue?

That would be her favorite party game

No, you hold them to the same standard they hold us and don't let them squirm away like a tick in a pliers. Their own ethics and dishonesty crushes them.

Your inferences are all over this board, Chester........YOU are the one who keeps making the case that Palin' crosshairs hairs map targeted Giffords in a sinister way, while cowardly trying to excuse the dem's for doing the EXACT SAME THING long before Palin's map.

The proof is all over this board, Butch, to include this thread....You know damn well what you are trying to insinuate, and don't even try to fuckin' deny it.

And no, I don't commit to liberals......Liberals are snakes, they cannot be trusted.....And for very valid reasons, I would NEVER trust you in particular......Not after what I just found out about you, and will fully expose when you least expect it.......9 year old two years ago is now taking drivers tests?:eusa_whistle::lol:

So, are you now going to admit that Palin's map was in no way different then the several dem maps, or are you going to continue to infer that Palin's map had sinister intentions?

Wow... using a discussion to further your gambling addiction. What's the over/under on you just leaving this jolly little conversation and slinking back to a gay rights discussion like a smart person?

Who said anything about money? :lol::lol::lol: Oh, that's right...it's all about money with some.

No, you hold them to the same standard they hold us and don't let them squirm away like a tick in a pliers. Their own ethics and dishonesty crushes them.

I intend too, but that's just me that v why liberals here think I am the biggest asshole here.

And he said, "Take the sons a bitches out" meaning the republicans or the tea party?Take them out...what...like the thugs took out his father? How's that for inflamatory rhetoric? So much for civility from the left. Typical hypocracy do as I say not as I do.

Sad...how they make themselves look so stupid.
We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”
-Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2010

Let’s beat that other side to a pulp! Let’s take them out. Let’s chase them down. There’s going to be a reckoning!
-Steve King (R) Iowa March 21, 2010

Last edited:

What do you say?
I have posted the link with all the liberal out cry I can't help you ignored it. So when does your ban begin?

Step 1: What is this "thing" you proved me wrong on?

Step 2: Waiting for you to answer Step 1

Forum List

Back