Hogg WILD!

The beanpole bully is behind a "lay in" at his local Publix grocery store. Seems the company made a contribution to a politician Hogg doesn't like. So his band of dingoes lay on the floor of the store like they are dead. And the customers ignore them, do their shopping and maybe "accidentally" step on one's head.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

His charisma quickly fading, Hogg will be driven to plot more strange events like this one and eventually will fade from sight, becoming a violent alcoholic....well, as violent as an 80 pound pile of bones can be.
lol.gif

Shoppers Step Over Bodies at Hogg-Led Publix Protests

I wish it was the 60’s. What I wouldent give to feed faggits like Hogg to a few Belgian Malinois whilst hosing his and his friends ass’s with pepper spray and whaling on them with night sticks. Little bitch needs such a lesson.
Yeah...that worked so well for the RW in the 60s didn't it? Trying to prevent civil rights protests....ultimately SOOOO successful. Trying to prevent anti-Viet Nam War protests.....ultimately SOOOO Successful.

Weren't they? :71:

These school shootings to me point out massive failures in our mental health professions (has giving all those kids all of those drugs for all of those years for ADD finally coming home to roost?) and how the authorities react to obviously troubled individuals! Gun control isn't the answer for either of those things.
Yet...isn't it odd that girls get those same drugs for ADD and they manage to not shoot up schools.
you may want to look up who did the shooting in Australia that spawned their gun control, spanky.
Yeah....ALLLLLLLLLLL those shootings in Australia.
i never said all fucktard. i said look who did the shooting that spawned their gun control.

but since you can't handle that point you gotta go make it something else.
ALLLLLL those shootings in Australia (something YOU brought up) and ALLLLLL those gun related deaths in Australia compared to here in #MAGAland.

He can stand for whatever he wants. My only point is this kid really needs a job. You can learn a lot more by working than you can starting trouble. You can get further ahead in life by working than making a fool of yourself.

If this kid was doing the same thing only for more guns in school, I can just imagine what your stance would be on him then. The only reason you adore him and what he's doing is because he's anti-gun just like you are.

I think he needs a job too. I think rightwinger thinks he does too. RW said "trivial job".... Your reflex to disagree with everything someone who thinks a little differently apparently prevented you from seeing that.

He has some talent. He should develop it. But the only way to make sustainable change (unless you really re-invent the mousetrap) is to work within the system and effect it from the inside out.

He has a talent? And what might that be?

This kid is high on himself thanks to the Democrat party and their associates in the MSM. He is meaningless, it's just that he doesn't realize it yet. When he does, he will just get angrier and perhaps more desperate to maintain the attention.

If he really wants to make change, the best way to do it is study. As we became a more armed society, our gun violence and violence in general reduced as much as 50%. In countries that created bans, their violent crime rates increased because people didn't have the ability to protect themselves, and in some cases, the bad guys still had guns.

If the NRA closed down tomorrow, it wouldn't prevent the next mass shooting, or the next, or the next. This kid doesn't understand that. He's been brainwashed by the Democrats that the NRA is the problem when the NRA had nothing to do with one mass shooting in this country.

Non-sense. The NRA funds Congress who keeps us from passing common-sense gun laws that should have been passed after Columbine.

As for his talents...activism for one. Sort of like your buddy Zimmerman with a brain. Remember the RW hero Zimmerman? Are you guys still embracing him?

"The NRA funds Congress". Really?

The amount of money the NRA spends in Washington is a drop in the bucket compared to just about any major donor group you'd care to name. You really think $3 million over the course of a 30-year political career is enough to make that person "bought and paid for"? Idiot, please.

But the NRA and its members do work to keep Chicken Littles like you from passing "no-sense gun laws" that should NEVER be passed, that's true. Public policy should never be set by unmedicated lunatics.

The NRA isn't even in the top 50 organizations that donated to 2016 election campaigns.

Top Organization Contributors | OpenSecrets
But they are the top organization that profits from school shootings.

Why shouldn't we? He's a person who used deadly force in self-defense after being attacked.
You guys never seem to mention him anymore. Now that he's a confirmed wife beater, I would imagine you guys would be recommending him for saint-hood.

Does not stop what he did.

Nor does it cancel the fact that it showed just racist and intolerant the left is when it does not like what is going on.

Enlightened my ass.

That was a stupid post...even for you.

And you'd like to dispute it.

I realize that as a left winger, you assume everyone thinks you know what you are talking about.

When in reality, we laugh at you...all the while wondering just how it is you could have fucked up in 2016.

Zimmerman is a serial wife/girlfriend beater. Its not hard if you do some research....and you guys embrace him.

No, YOU GUYS try to destroy him, and you assume that your opposition MUST be as hysterically emotional as you are.

WE simply defended the guy against an unwarranted lynch mob; beyond that, we don't have much interest in him one way or another. YOU are the only one who's living in the past, hoping that somehow, you can change the outcome of the Trayvon Martin incident THIS time, with THIS attack on Zimmerman. Ain't gonna happen.

Nor does it cancel the fact that it showed just racist and intolerant the left is when it does not like what is going on.

Enlightened my ass.

I realize that as a left winger, you assume everyone thinks you know what you are talking about.

When in reality, we laugh at you...all the while wondering just how it is you could have fucked up in 2016.

Zimmerman is a serial wife/girlfriend beater. Its not hard if you do some research....and you guys embrace him.

His issues with his women are his problem, not ours.

What he did was help to show just what a bunch of hypocrites you motherfuckers are.

So when he was useful to you, you embraced him.
Now that he is no longer useful, you have disavowed him.
Right?

No, you dumb twat. You're STILL presuming that everyone thinks in the same paranoid-schizophrenic way you do.

When he was in the right, and being subjected to unwarranted attacks, we insisted on reason and rule of law.

We never had any emotional attachment to or interest in him personally at all. That's YOUR schtick.

His issues with his women are his problem, not ours.

What he did was help to show just what a bunch of hypocrites you motherfuckers are.

So when he was useful to you, you embraced him.
Now that he is no longer useful, you have disavowed him.
Right?

Don't read to well, do you.

Nobody embraced him.

Be advised our traffic enforcement is tight, it generates a lot of revenue. On behalf of all the non bed wetters (they mostly reside in Austin) we're happy to have you.

The moment George Zimmerman was pulled over by cops in Texas for speeding on Sunday - he told them he had a GUN and was 'going nowhere in particular' | Mail Online

We need more people like George Zimmerman

Most Americans think ZMan is a hero s0n!!!:fu:

Again and as always, history reports a far different version of the facts.

PS; it's "too" not "to" dumb ass

Again, as always, "history" is not defined as "the way Candy is going to tell herself things REALLY happened".

PS: Do you REALLY want to open the door to having your own posts proofread?

I think he needs a job too. I think rightwinger thinks he does too. RW said "trivial job".... Your reflex to disagree with everything someone who thinks a little differently apparently prevented you from seeing that.

He has some talent. He should develop it. But the only way to make sustainable change (unless you really re-invent the mousetrap) is to work within the system and effect it from the inside out.

This kid is high on himself thanks to the Democrat party and their associates in the MSM. He is meaningless, it's just that he doesn't realize it yet. When he does, he will just get angrier and perhaps more desperate to maintain the attention.

If he really wants to make change, the best way to do it is study. As we became a more armed society, our gun violence and violence in general reduced as much as 50%. In countries that created bans, their violent crime rates increased because people didn't have the ability to protect themselves, and in some cases, the bad guys still had guns.

If the NRA closed down tomorrow, it wouldn't prevent the next mass shooting, or the next, or the next. This kid doesn't understand that. He's been brainwashed by the Democrats that the NRA is the problem when the NRA had nothing to do with one mass shooting in this country.

Non-sense. The NRA funds Congress who keeps us from passing common-sense gun laws that should have been passed after Columbine.

As for his talents...activism for one. Sort of like your buddy Zimmerman with a brain. Remember the RW hero Zimmerman? Are you guys still embracing him?

"The NRA funds Congress". Really?

The amount of money the NRA spends in Washington is a drop in the bucket compared to just about any major donor group you'd care to name. You really think $3 million over the course of a 30-year political career is enough to make that person "bought and paid for"? Idiot, please.

But the NRA and its members do work to keep Chicken Littles like you from passing "no-sense gun laws" that should NEVER be passed, that's true. Public policy should never be set by unmedicated lunatics.

The NRA isn't even in the top 50 organizations that donated to 2016 election campaigns.

Top Organization Contributors | OpenSecrets
But they are the top organization that profits from school shootings.

Actually, no.

The Top Organizations that profit from school shooting are the LW News Media that sensationalizes their coverage and the government entities that use school shooting as a pretext to expand their scope of control and to raise taxes.

Enlightened my ass.

Weinstein, Lauer, Rose, Oreskes, Halperin, Affleck & Hoffman? They're all libs and they're all serial sexual predators. You on the left "embraced" all of them far more than we on the right ever embraced Zimmerman! Like I said, Candy...you progressives need to find a new narrative to run on because claiming the right "hates women" when what so many of your prominent liberals have been doing makes that FARCE!

Quote some liberal on this board embracing them then. I've shown where posters here have embraced GZ....it's your turn.

Nice attempt at goalpost-moving. Too bad for you that no one is going to allow you to define "the left" down to "liberals on this board".

And the story on Zimmerman remains, "You tried to lynch him as your 'eeevil racist' du jour, and we insisted on reason and rule of law instead." You are welcome to cast that in the same unhinged hero-worshipping mania you lefties routinely engage in, because . . . hey, no one gives a fart in a wind tunnel what YOU think, anyway.

Enlightened my ass.

If you did the research you'd find that there were allegations of him being a wife/ girlfriend abuser. No convictions.

Ahh... Like Trump...everyone is out to get poor George.

Not everyone. Just you and your ass buddies on the left.

Why shouldn't we? He's a person who used deadly force in self-defense after being attacked.
You guys never seem to mention him anymore. Now that he's a confirmed wife beater, I would imagine you guys would be recommending him for saint-hood.

We were never fans of his like you are with Camera Hogg. We simply supported his actions using deadly force in self-defense which is legal in Florida and many states. The guy was railroaded because of political pressure and that's a travesty no matter who you are.
I disproved that lie in post 202. Try again.

As for us not bringing him up anymore, why should we?

You said the following:
Much like the minorities in this country, he fails to realize the Democrat party is using him like an old washrag. See if anybody even remembers his name in a year from today.
So all of that nonsense about the left "forgetting" people is just the same thing the right wing does; but it is somehow more noble when you guys do it...right?[/QUOTE]

Almost everything we do is more noble than what you do. Glad you finally picked up on that.

Hogg has touched a nerve

Force businesses and politicians to choose sides

Exactly - The best part is that he's touched a nerve with conservatives where he's lived in their heads rent free since Valentine's Day.

Btw - LOVE the Cliffy Clavin quote! :D

I just heard, "The best part is we FINALLY feel noticed!" Was that what you meant to say?

You probably also think that a toddler who throws himself into the floor because he can't have candy ALSO has some deep, meaningful point that is "touching a nerve", simply because the people around him wish his mother would get his noisy ass out of the store.

Of course, from your perspective, that toddler's tantrum probably IS deep and meaningful, compared to what emanates from you most days.

Hogg has touched a nerve

Force businesses and politicians to choose sides

Exactly - The best part is that he's touched a nerve with conservatives where he's lived in their heads rent free since Valentine's Day.

Btw - LOVE the Cliffy Clavin quote! :D

I just heard, "The best part is we FINALLY feel noticed!" Was that what you meant to say?

You probably also think that a toddler who throws himself into the floor because he can't have candy ALSO has some deep, meaningful point that is "touching a nerve", simply because the people around him wish his mother would get his noisy ass out of the store.

Of course, from your perspective, that toddler's tantrum probably IS deep and meaningful, compared to what emanates from you most days.

DrHate ... a few short years ago:

Weinstein, Lauer, Rose, Oreskes, Halperin, Affleck & Hoffman? They're all libs and they're all serial sexual predators. You on the left "embraced" all of them far more than we on the right ever embraced Zimmerman! Like I said, Candy...you progressives need to find a new narrative to run on because claiming the right "hates women" when what so many of your prominent liberals have been doing makes that FARCE!

Quote some liberal on this board embracing them then. I've shown where posters here have embraced GZ....it's your turn.

I simply pointed out that your usual claim that conservatives "hate women"...a claim that you on the left have been making for the last two election cycles...becomes laughably farcical when so many of your liberal icons have been exposed as serial sexual predators. It's your turn to address that...

Liberal Icons like who? TV morning show hosts? A Hollywood producer? A night time PBS host? Basically anyone on TV is suddenly a Liberal Icon? I don’t know their politics and neither do you.

As long as Trump who calls women pigs, as long as Trump who cheats on his wife with whores, as long as Trump, the pussy grabber, as long as Trump who insinuates women who have the temerity to question him are on their period is in office, the women’s vote isn’t going anywhere.

Oh, I like this. "There are no liberal icons who are sexual predators, because we just pretend they have nothing to do with us as soon as they get caught!"

You just go on running that up the flag pole, see if anyone salutes.

00Inquiry8-superJumbo-1300x865.jpg

Much like with cigarettes, the change will have to come from within. The public will have to look down on gun ownership, wives will need to say.... I don’t want guns in my house, children will not want their fathers guns
Those who politically support guns will have to answer for it, businesses that support gun ownership will lose business

Likewise those of us with firearms will have a response. We will willingly avoid your places of business and individuals who dont want guns. More importantly, we will make sure every burglar, mugger, rapist and murderer knows which of you have no means to defend yourselves.

The beanpole bully is behind a "lay in" at his local Publix grocery store. Seems the company made a contribution to a politician Hogg doesn't like. So his band of dingoes lay on the floor of the store like they are dead. And the customers ignore them, do their shopping and maybe "accidentally" step on one's head.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

His charisma quickly fading, Hogg will be driven to plot more strange events like this one and eventually will fade from sight, becoming a violent alcoholic....well, as violent as an 80 pound pile of bones can be.
lol.gif

That kid is taking up way too much space in your head.

Hogg has RWNJs jumping through hoops. Notice the OP calls him a bully. An unarmed kid and RWs feel "bullied". They give him publicity and then whine about it.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

That kid is taking up way too much space in your head.

Hogg has RWNJs jumping through hoops. Notice the OP calls him a bully. An unarmed kid and RWs feel "bullied". They give him publicity and then whine about it.

We "give him publicity"? Exactly HOW are WE the ones "giving him publicity"? Do WE own the major news outlets that keep shoving him into Americans' faces? I don't think so. Are we obligated to censor ourselves and never comment on the shit leftists keep dumping into the culture, as the only alternative to hearing ass napkins like you interpret any comment as "See, we upset you, so we WIN!"? Fuck that.

Hogg's an asshole, you're an asshole who worships that asshole, and PLEASE try to ride your hobby horse of "victory through making people annoyed" into the election. I'm DYING for you to find out just how much you "won" by forcing people to notice your tantrum-throwing mascot.

DeFXG5AV0AABoFq.jpg

lol.gif

I wish it was the 60’s. What I wouldent give to feed faggits like Hogg to a few Belgian Malinois whilst hosing his and his friends ass’s with pepper spray and whaling on them with night sticks. Little bitch needs such a lesson.
Yeah...that worked so well for the RW in the 60s didn't it? Trying to prevent civil rights protests....ultimately SOOOO successful. Trying to prevent anti-Viet Nam War protests.....ultimately SOOOO Successful.

Weren't they? :71:

My point evades you. I give two fucks about hippies getting their ass’s beat for being retarded. No one even cares about that. I’m saying it would be nice to treat the little bitch like a king LAPD styile becaus it’s what the country needs. You are a fucking moron anyway. Have zero clue of what you speak of Pete.

Forum List

Back