🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hollywood pond scum. Yes, I know, Hollwood is a pond of scum

Kevin Spacey slammed by Rosie O'Donnell: Comedian claims 'we all knew'

Something perhaps even more sinister is that Rosie Odonnell just tweeted that EVERYONE in Hollywood knew for decades, yep, just like they knew about Harvey Weinerstein yet said nothing.

Very sick bunch.

She even said she hopes more come forward, which means there are more.

Just don't ask for people like Rosie to rat them out cuz it apparently is not allowed in Pervwood.

Imagine how many more producers and directors and actors are as dirty. Also imagine that everyone in Hollywood knows but chooses to protect them.

Yeah, b/c that's the takeaway from that story. What fools.

Are these the same people who seem sooooooo morally outraged at Trump for his comments about women?

If so, could it be mere self loathing, especially for people like Rosie who seem to know all about it but do nothing to protect children.

Here is a list of professions who have the most sociopaths.

Which Professions Have the Most Psychopaths? The Fewest?

1. CEO's
2. Lawyers
3. Media.

These are the people who run our lives.

Kevin Spacey slammed by Rosie O'Donnell: Comedian claims 'we all knew'

Something perhaps even more sinister is that Rosie Odonnell just tweeted that EVERYONE in Hollywood knew for decades, yep, just like they knew about Harvey Weinerstein yet said nothing.

Very sick bunch.

She even said she hopes more come forward, which means there are more.

Just don't ask for people like Rosie to rat them out cuz it apparently is not allowed in Pervwood.

Imagine how many more producers and directors and actors are as dirty. Also imagine that everyone in Hollywood knows but chooses to protect them.
And the scum first formed before there were talkies. Been a whoring cesspool of degenerates from the get-go. No wonder the Clintons fit right in, huh?

I've heard rumors that certain people want to expose some pedo rings in Pervwood.

My guess is they chicken out or have an "accident" before they do.

He's using being homo for a defense. Does homo law allow that?

Well he gives large sums of money to the DNC I'm sure, and plays the political games the way he needs to and he is now officially gay.

So yea, he is bullet proof.

I must take issue with the OP's disparaging use of the term “pond scum”. When viewed the right way, most pond scum is, in fact, quite beautiful, and certainly not worthy of the insult of being compared to Hollywood perverts.

I offer the following two examples of pond scum, as photographed through my microscope.

20090523_213732_Spirogyra.jpg
20090906_022641_Algae.jpg

I must take issue with the OP's disparaging use of the term “pond scum”. When viewed the right way, most pond scum is, in fact, quite beautiful, and certainly not worthy of the insult of being compared to Hollywood perverts.

I offer the following two examples of pond scum, as photographed through my microscope.

View attachment 157603 View attachment 157604

My apologies to pond scum

Regardless of how sick and perverted Hollywood is, they're still gonna look on us from above and preach how moral they are.

Yes they are, conservatives need to band together and boycott Pervwood.

The only way to bring them back down to earth is to take away their money.

It's like the NFL. They politicized themselves and thus made themselves a target politically. Now Trump is taking away all their tax perks. Why these liberal 1%er's have all of these tax perks is mind boggling, but it just shows the rampant hypocrisy in the system.

Regardless of how sick and perverted Hollywood is, they're still gonna look on us from above and preach how moral they are.

It's like the NFL. They politicized themselves and thus made themselves a target politically. Now Trump is taking away all their tax perks. Why these liberal 1%er's have all of these tax perks is mind boggling, but it just shows the rampant hypocrisy in the system.

They should taste their own medicine. If they want rich to pay more, let's have really progressive tax rates.

For every million over top bracket, add one percent tax.

Or under commerce clause, we could tax movie tickets and DVDs.

No law allows it. If true, Spacey is a fucking creep and should answer for what he has done.
Wow, a homophobe, ole Michelle Obama will come out and say what a great man he is for coming out, and mdk will praise him.

They should taste their own medicine. If they want rich to pay more, let's have really progressive tax rates.

For every million over top bracket, add one percent tax.

Or under commerce clause, we could tax movie tickets and DVDs.

I don't think the federal government really gives a damn how much tax revenue they bring in. After all, look at the trillion dollar deficits they run every year.

No, the IRS is just there to punish your adversaries and reward your allies. It's just that simple.

No law allows it. If true, Spacey is a fucking creep and should answer for what he has done.
Wow, a homophobe, ole Michelle Obama will come out and say what a great man he is for coming out, and mdk will praise him.

Is this suppose to make sense?
Not to you, you do as you are told.

Forum List

Back