🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hollywood's anti gun agenda also goes after Founders...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes..the left knows that in order to destroy something they have to dig up the roots.....and so in order to get rid of the 2nd Amendment, it isn't enough to just attack the Right to bear arms...they have to attack those who codified that Right in our Constitution....

The new show, "Making History," does both......and from this article it seems like they did a really lame job of it.......

The men who fought the British, and then created our government were some of the wisest, toughest men the world has ever seen......they took on the world's biggest military power and defeated it....and then created a limited government....and didn't create a new monarchy.....

They were incredible for their time....

Fox's 'Making History' Mocks Founding Fathers' Commitment to an Armed Citizenry

I suspect it will bomb looks pretty stupid from what I have seen of the previews.

Yes..the left knows that in order to destroy something they have to dig up the roots.....and so in order to get rid of the 2nd Amendment, it isn't enough to just attack the Right to bear arms...they have to attack those who codified that Right in our Constitution....

The new show, "Making History," does both......and from this article it seems like they did a really lame job of it.......

The men who fought the British, and then created our government were some of the wisest, toughest men the world has ever seen......they took on the world's biggest military power and defeated it....and then created a limited government....and didn't create a new monarchy.....

Fox's 'Making History' Mocks Founding Fathers' Commitment to an Armed Citizenry
Redcoats won by a landslide.

so they replaced an oligarchy based on heredity with an oligarchy based on wealth, and this was supposed to be impressive because they saved us from being Canadians...

so they replaced an oligarchy based on heredity with an oligarchy based on wealth, and this was supposed to be impressive because they saved us from being Canadians...

Tell me. As a group, what have the poor done for America besides provide labor, which feeds and clothes them?

Tell me. As a group, what have the poor done for America besides provide labor, which feeds and clothes them?

I think you are confused here, guy... the labor of the working class provides food an clothes for all of us. Or as an honorable Republican once said...

lincoln-labor-capital.jpg

I think you are confused here, guy... the labor of the working class provides food an clothes for all of us. Or as an honorable Republican once said...

lincoln-labor-capital.jpg

In the beginning, yes, but in the current system, it's a parasitic relationship. Capital creates labor, labor creates capital.

But it is you who missed the point. Try reading the statement again.

In the beginning, yes, but in the current system, it's a parasitic relationship. Capital creates labor, labor creates capital.

Naw, guy, the only parasites are the capitalists, who've convinced stupid people like you they are vital organs.

Naw, guy, the only parasites are the capitalists, who've convinced stupid people like you they are vital organs.

^Next he'll be talking "surplus labor value"

Greetings, fellow traveler.

labor is a commodity to be bought and sold

Which is perfectly fine. As long as we set fair prices for it and protect people from exploitation.

I know you wingnuts see this as "The Good Old Days".

240px-Childlabourcoal.jpg

we don't have to set prices
if you sell something you have to prove what the cost of it is worth
If the only skill you have is putting burgers into paper bags then you get what that skill is worth and it ain't much
You want to sell your labor for a better price then increase the quality of your labor

and you may still be living in the past so those pictures seem relevant but I don't

If the only skill you have is putting burgers into paper bags then you get what that skill is worth and it ain't much
You want to sell your labor for a better price then increase the quality of your labor

and you may still be living in the past so those pictures seem relevant but I don't

The same mentality that puts a child down in a coal mine is the one what hires a 16 year old for minimum wage because it can.

The same mentality that puts a child down in a coal mine is the one what hires a 16 year old for minimum wage because it can.

we don't put children in coal mines anymore
and a 16 year old doesn't have any skills so a MW wage job is perfectly fine to make some extra cash to buy sneakers and video games

I see you have the Commie lingo down. Too bad for you there's nothing behind it.

Forum List

Back