Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well by viewing your thread it shows many disagree with your wish.

I for one wish all Partisans would remove their head from their ass and realize that killing anyone in the name of your political movement is wrong unless you are under some form of brutal dictatorship.

What happen the other day was wrong and no excuses and I am glad the shooter is rotting in hell with Tim McVeigh!

In the end you will not change the minds of partisans and they believe the other side is the political party of Lucifer and is led by the Anti-Christ, so what is the point trying to convince those that are so close minded and like minded with each other even if they can not see it?

The problem is - until we call out our "own" extremists and acknowledge the destructive nature of our rhetoric, nothing is going to change. Most people don't act on it, but it empowers nutters. If people don't rein it in - we're going to see more of this.
From the person who just justified the hate speech of Maddow.

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?
How come this is the final straw but the shooting at ups the same day, a shooting that was much more deadly, is hardly getting any attention.

You worry about crazies who go after Republicans but no biggy every other shooting including a school full of kids.

If we got over Sandy Hook we will get over this, snowflake.

I worry about all crazies - one doesn't preclude the other.

I for one wish all Partisans would remove their head from their ass and realize that killing anyone in the name of your political movement is wrong unless you are under some form of brutal dictatorship.

What happen the other day was wrong and no excuses and I am glad the shooter is rotting in hell with Tim McVeigh!

In the end you will not change the minds of partisans and they believe the other side is the political party of Lucifer and is led by the Anti-Christ, so what is the point trying to convince those that are so close minded and like minded with each other even if they can not see it?

The problem is - until we call out our "own" extremists and acknowledge the destructive nature of our rhetoric, nothing is going to change. Most people don't act on it, but it empowers nutters. If people don't rein it in - we're going to see more of this.
From the person who just justified the hate speech of Maddow.

First you claimed I was justifying her "calls for violence", now it's "hate speech". What calls for violence are you even talking about?

That is the problem with free will and what the founding fathers gave us with our rights. We as a country have the right to express our hatred to a point. I do agree the toxic spew we see today is getting to a tipping point and both sides need to cool it but in the end I believe we have gone beyond the point to turn it around and what will come next is violence in the streets.

It is just the nature of humanity and let the nutters kill each other and the winner get the shower and oven afterwards while the sane ones rebuild a better future.

All applauded by the left:

1. Kathy Griffin 'Beheads' Trump in Graphic Photo

2. Madonna – "I've thought a lot about blowing up the White House."

3. Snoop Dogg "Shoots" Trump in the Head in Music Video

4. Robert De Niro: "I'd Like to Punch Him in the Face"

5. Joss Whedon: "I Want a Rhino to [F---] Paul Ryan to Death"

6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs 'Trump' to Death in Performance of 'Julius Caesar

10. Rapper YG Threatens Trump with "[F---] Donald Trump" Song

11. Marilyn Manson Kills 'Trump' in Music Video

The left even made a movie about assassinating President Bush in the hope they got another Oswald.

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?
How come this is the final straw but the shooting at ups the same day, a shooting that was much more deadly, is hardly getting any attention.

You worry about crazies who go after Republicans but no biggy every other shooting including a school full of kids.

If we got over Sandy Hook we will get over this, snowflake.

I worry about all crazies - one doesn't preclude the other.
True. But I don't think this nut should stop us from protesting and calling a spade a spade. If Republicans have waged class warfare on the middle class I'm going to say it. But I'm not espousing revolution.

That reminds me of Republican snowflakes during Obama who talked about secession. Remember that? That kind of talk gets people riled up too

6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs 'Trump' to Death in Performance of 'Julius Caesar

The left even made a movie about assassinating President Bush in the hope they got another Oswald.
Josh whedon is a die hard Republican. He meant rino. Republicans by name only. Lol

No one supports or even likes Kathy griffin

That you think the left applauded Kathy Griffin deplorable act does nothing other than to demonstrate just how mentally ill you truly are.

There you go again, justifying calls for violence. All leftists are hypocrites.

“Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co"

This link is not accessable.

The VA shooter was an avid Maddow fan.

And?

And? Where is she justifying calls for violence? What hate speech?

So you are basing that entirely on one comment (admittedly racist comment) - "the gravitas white guy anchor."? She might. She might not. But that is justifying "calls for violence" ? Dude that is a stretch.

From the person who sees no problem with the calls for violence from the left.

Anne Coulter stated: "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." McVeigh's April 19, 1995, bomb attack destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people.

Her "only regret" says GOP Celebrity ANN Coulter....now keep in mind the explosion killed many little toddlers 19 Children Killed in a Nursery Day Care at the Federal Building ...she has no regrets for their deaths...her one and only regret is that people in the NY times Building were not slaughtered ...

I don't know of anyone "applauding" it, and I've also seen a lot of leftists condemning some of those examples. I'm sure some have applauded it.

That you think the left applauded Kathy Griffin deplorable act does nothing other than to demonstrate just how mentally ill you truly are.
Coulter said this
Anne Coulter stated: "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." McVeigh's April 19, 1995, bomb attack destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people.

and continues to be a big star in conservative Republican circles ...No consequences of any type for this monstrous creep Ann Coulter

I think many of us feel she went way too far with that stunt. It wasn't funny at all.

Ted Nugent called President Obama a "Subhuman Mongrel" he then pulled out a weapon and threatened that he was going to force Obama for face his machine gun...he was visited by the Secret Service but here is how Teddy ended up
18011070_10154626793642297_5629906196464178822_n-1e386a28-9873-49ab-a71d-5a0e721affd2.jpg

I think many of us feel she went way too far with that stunt. It wasn't funny at all.
And she was utterly shredded by the left and the right and rightfully so. But I understand why idiots like Weatherman2020 posts nonsense like that. Because they're brainwashed by fringe sources, which affect both sides. Sources like infowars and dailykos. Sites like those are dumbing these imbeciles down. Of course, for the blind faithful, it's not a very long journey down to begin with.

And she was utterly shredded by the left and the right and rightfully so. But I understand why idiots like Weatherman2020 posts nonsense like that. Because they're brainwashed by fringe sources, which affect both sides. Sources like infowars and dailykos. Sites like those are dumbing these imbeciles down. Of course, for the blind faithful, it's not a very long journey down to begin with.

It means that people can't find it within themselves to simply say this is wrong - instead it's but but but.

But the other side.

WhataboutXYZ

That was a horrible bit Griffin did - way way over the line.

Speaking of idiots -- check your punctuaton, Sparkles.
That would be "love trumps hate". Small T, a verb not a proper noun, not a possessive.

See also "Let's eat Grandma" and "Eats shoots and leaves".
When you are done preening your anus focus on this, the slogan is bullshit. Love does not trump hate, the left proves it daily. Hate kills and death is pretty much final. Not to mention there is no love from lefties when they don't get their way. Zip. Zero. Nada.

::::: wwwhhhooosssshhh:::: right over your head.

The poster completely changed the phrase with bad punctuation, taking the original "love trumps (triumphs over) hate" and made it into "(We) love Trump's hate". Which may apply to the opposite camp but has nothing to do with the original.

The whole post was about punctuation, Dippy.

No he doesn't have that right. Your FF made three branches of govt for a reason. They are implementing their powers. If not, then their decision would be irrelevant.

As an aside, the thing I find funny out of all of this is that most Yanks - especially those that lean right - declare they are the freest country in the world, yet give one man almost dictatorial powers. Free my arse...

You might learn to do some research before posting.

on February 6, 2017 in World News
Obama Imposed Immigration Restrictions 19 Times – Including 4 Times on Muslim Countries
by Ryan Saavedra
Democrat Presidents Impose Significantly More Immigration Restrictions Than Republican Presidents

While the mainstream media and liberals across America are causing chaos and panic over President Trump’s so-called ‘Muslim Ban’ (it’s not a Muslim ban), the Congressional Research Service quietly released statistics on what the last five Presidents did in regards to limiting immigration.

As noted by the Conservative Review, the most important part of what the Congressional Research Service found was:

Over the years, Presidents have relied upon Section 212(f) to suspend or otherwise restrict the entry of individual aliens and classes of aliens, often (although not always) in conjunction with the imposition of financial sanctions upon these aliens. Among those so excluded have been aliens whose actions “threaten the peace, security, or stability of Libya”; officials of the North Korean government; and aliens responsible for “serious human rights violations.”

Neither the text of Section 212(f) nor the case law to date suggests any firm legal limits upon the President’s exercise of his authority to exclude aliens under this provision.

The results from the report show that since President Reagan, Democrat Presidents have limited immigration to specific groups of people far more than Republican Presidents have.

Ronald Reagan – 5 Times

George H.W. Bush – 1 Time

Bill Clinton – 12 Times

George W. Bush – 6 Times

Barack Obama – 19 Times

Barack Obama imposed immigration restrictions 19 times including 4 times on Muslim countries.
The liberal media and Democrats said nothing.

Obama Imposed Immigration Restrictions 19 Times – Including 4 Times on Muslim Countries - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site

And that is not even touching the subject that these bleeding hearts would not be allowed In those banned countries themselves, due to ACTUAL predjudices.
That some of those countries citizens are restricted by other Muslim countries, so can Muslims be prejudiced against Muslims or is it against nations? The facts those nations are admittedly deemed Muslim and banning people of that nation assumes banning Muslims because they are seen as having no other variety rights to beliefs, ruins all liberal arguments, as in it being a double negative.
So this resistance of the nations ban is all a process of demonizing and setting a narrative of a prejudice image against their opponent for political means.

Last edited:
Once again the left take the low road.

So much for defanging the poisonous debate in Washington.

Dozens of congressional staffers erupted into boos, jeers and even vulgar gesticulations Thursday when President Trump appeared in a video at the Congressional Baseball Game at Nationals Park.

Mr. Trump delivered a message of unity, but some fans in the stands weren’t having any of it.

One man shouted an expletive at the video screen as Mr. Trump was telling the fans: “We are showing the world we will not be intimidated by threats.”

The episode marred what had been a night celebrating those wounded in Wednesday’s murderous attack on GOP players practicing for the game.

Congressional staffers boo Trump at unity baseball game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back