Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

I worry about all crazies - one doesn't preclude the other.

You ought to. Your filthy party is made up almost exclusively of crazies who idolize Mao, Stalin, and Pol Pot.

:lol:

I don't know anyone who idolizes those people.
You don't know much, do you?

upload_2017-6-16_13-39-19.png

upload_2017-6-16_13-39-54.png

upload_2017-6-16_13-40-54.png

Well by viewing your thread it shows many disagree with your wish.

I for one wish all Partisans would remove their head from their ass and realize that killing anyone in the name of your political movement is wrong unless you are under some form of brutal dictatorship.

What happen the other day was wrong and no excuses and I am glad the shooter is rotting in hell with Tim McVeigh!

In the end you will not change the minds of partisans and they believe the other side is the political party of Lucifer and is led by the Anti-Christ, so what is the point trying to convince those that are so close minded and like minded with each other even if they can not see it?
I agree 100% with all but your last comment. I don't disagree, I just question it. Even if I refuse to admit stuff here, I do sometimes think about it. It never hurts to try, but you're no doubt right that with some people it's like water rolling off a duck's back.

You're not one of those that I consider close minded. We do not agree all the time which is great and I respect you for that but so many need someone to agree with them all the time and if not then you are their enemy and that is the sad reality of this world we live in today.

You would think with the internet and the ability to read many would have open their minds more but it seem more close minded today than in the past, or maybe I am becoming more cynical the older I get...

[

You ought to. Your filthy party is made up almost exclusively of crazies who idolize Mao, Stalin, and Pol Pot.

View attachment 133572
View attachment 133573
View attachment 133574

More than you. Not sure what posting some random tshirts is supposed to mean. If I post KKK and NeoNazi tshirts is that supposed to be evidence that the right worships them?

[

View attachment 133572
View attachment 133573
View attachment 133574

More than you. Not sure what posting some random tshirts is supposed to mean. If I post KKK and NeoNazi tshirts is that supposed to be evidence that the right worships them?
You truly are one ignorant leftist. Or a liar. Not sure which.

No such thing exists except on the GOP Fake News Bureau. Great for ratings and the dupes' infotainment. Dems despise all violence, and not just the endlessly repeated punk violence in Berkeley and Seattle or gangsta wannabees way back when. The actual story: surge of violence since Trump - Google Search

Go shoot some Pubs dupe.
RW troll insanity^^^

Says the purest troll on the board. Priceless.
Any actual argument at all, Pubtroll- the only kind as far as I can tell? surge of violence since Trump - Google Search

Search Results
Those GOP lies about Obamacare apply perfectly to Trumpcare - LA ...
www.latimes.com/la-ol-opinion-newsletter-obamacare-lies-trumpcare-20170318-html...
Mar 18, 2017 - Those GOP lies about Obamacare apply perfectly to Trumpcare ... Angeles Marathon contributing to the traffic chaos (if it helps, here's a list of ...
PolitiFact | Fact-checking the 2016 GOP presidential candidates
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../lists/.../fact-checking-2016-gop-presidential-candidates/
Fact-checking the 2016 GOP presidential candidates. AP Photo. Donald Trump became the presumptive presidential nominee of the Republican Party on May 4, ...
Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit
Mar 20, 2017 - Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit ..... meeting scheduled for next week," Trump said at the GOP retreat in ...
Republicans secretly love Obamacare! A short history of GOP lies ...
www.salon.com/.../republicans-secretly-love-obamacare-a-short-history-of-gop-lies-a...
Apr 27, 2017 - At least they love it for themselves: Trumpcare 2.0 would keep all the best aspects of the ACA — for Congress VIDEO.

Argument about what troll? Trump lies? Yup, so did Hillary and your Magic Negro. They all do, you lie more than any of them though. Both the ACA and whatever that shit the pubs tried to push are both shit. Any other stupidity dupe/derp/troll? You don't want to go into the ACA with me boy, I'll bury you.
The best social reform for the poor and up to 130% of the poverty line since LBJ, and all the lies are from your side. The Obama "lies" are from Obama predictions long before congress passed a plan, and bs to a great extent, dupe. Now we'll get a giant tax cut for the bloated rich and an end to any solutions, back to the ridiculously expensive GOP scam "plan" and 40k dead a year from no insurance.. Great job!

Last edited:
[

View attachment 133572
View attachment 133573
View attachment 133574

What's really funny about this is - you didn't do any research! :lmao: You just googled for pictures as "proof". That last T-shirt for instance caught my eye - showing a faceless man and two skulls. Lots of symbolism there for a tshirt. Well here's the site it came from: pol pot shirt (red)

Not exactly worshipping Pol Pot.

[

The dupes are incredibly ignorant bigoted, and brainwashed. From Fox News, Rush etc etc and internet fake news. Luckily Rush and Murdoch are getting old. A disgrace. Also, Trump likes to blare the RW bs/hate so it's finally being revealed. The New BS GOP is losing followers...

Last edited:
Wow!

I wonder how many on the right have ever taken the time to read the writings of Trotsky or other Marxist type writers?

How many on the left took time to read the writings of Pat Buchanan or other Conservative writers?

What is my point?

Simple if you want to know what the other side think then read the writings of some and form an open minded opinion or don't and stay close minded to the reality that you have good and bad on all sides of the spectrum!

No such thing exists except on the GOP Fake News Bureau. Great for ratings and the dupes' infotainment. Dems despise all violence, and not just the endlessly repeated punk violence in Berkeley and Seattle or gangsta wannabees way back when. The actual story: surge of violence since Trump - Google Search

Go shoot some Pubs dupe.
RW troll insanity^^^

Says the purest troll on the board. Priceless.
Any actual argument at all, Pubtroll- the only kind as far as I can tell? surge of violence since Trump - Google Search

Search Results
Those GOP lies about Obamacare apply perfectly to Trumpcare - LA ...
www.latimes.com/la-ol-opinion-newsletter-obamacare-lies-trumpcare-20170318-html...
Mar 18, 2017 - Those GOP lies about Obamacare apply perfectly to Trumpcare ... Angeles Marathon contributing to the traffic chaos (if it helps, here's a list of ...
PolitiFact | Fact-checking the 2016 GOP presidential candidates
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../lists/.../fact-checking-2016-gop-presidential-candidates/
Fact-checking the 2016 GOP presidential candidates. AP Photo. Donald Trump became the presumptive presidential nominee of the Republican Party on May 4, ...
Mar 20, 2017 - Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit ..... meeting scheduled for next week," Trump said at the GOP retreat in ...
Republicans secretly love Obamacare! A short history of GOP lies ...
www.salon.com/.../republicans-secretly-love-obamacare-a-short-history-of-gop-lies-a...
Apr 27, 2017 - At least they love it for themselves: Trumpcare 2.0 would keep all the best aspects of the ACA — for Congress VIDEO.
Troll links to Salon, Buzzfeed, Politifact and LA Times. All he forgot was MediaMaters and MoveOn.hate. :lmao:
Which lie not at all compared to your greedy idiot billionaire financed giant propaganda machine...fact, sillly dupe. The whole world outside your dupeworld is communist, right? LOL

I for one wish all Partisans would remove their head from their ass and realize that killing anyone in the name of your political movement is wrong unless you are under some form of brutal dictatorship.

What happen the other day was wrong and no excuses and I am glad the shooter is rotting in hell with Tim McVeigh!

In the end you will not change the minds of partisans and they believe the other side is the political party of Lucifer and is led by the Anti-Christ, so what is the point trying to convince those that are so close minded and like minded with each other even if they can not see it?
I agree 100% with all but your last comment. I don't disagree, I just question it. Even if I refuse to admit stuff here, I do sometimes think about it. It never hurts to try, but you're no doubt right that with some people it's like water rolling off a duck's back.

You're not one of those that I consider close minded. We do not agree all the time which is great and I respect you for that but so many need someone to agree with them all the time and if not then you are their enemy and that is the sad reality of this world we live in today.

You would think with the internet and the ability to read many would have open their minds more but it seem more close minded today than in the past, or maybe I am becoming more cynical the older I get...
No, it's not you. I was reading up on the "bubble" phenom the other day. Some say information overload is partly to blame. There is so much out there, what do you believe? So people choose the stuff that feels comfortable.

Wow!

I wonder how many on the right have ever taken the time to read the writings of Trotsky or other Marxist type writers?

How many on the left took time to read the writings of Pat Buchanan or other Conservative writers?

What is my point?

Simple if you want to know what the other side think then read the writings of some and form an open minded opinion or don't and stay close minded to the reality that you have good and bad on all sides of the spectrum!
What the RW needs to do is read up on Dem policy because they have no clue what it is. They just know by rote all the RW character assassination propaganda. How are the Hillary, Obama, Lerner special prosecutors coming, dupes? Marx and Trotsky have no connection to Dems. Ay caramba.

No, it's not you. I was reading up on the "bubble" phenom the other day. Some say information overload is partly to blame. There is so much out there, what do you believe? So people choose the stuff that feels comfortable.

My choice of stuff to read and inform myself from political to religious material is wide. I will listen to talk radio and NPR to get different points of view. I will read Fox News and Al Jazeera to get different political points of views. My books range from Trotsky to Pat Buchanan and my music from Classical to Rap.

Why?

It is interesting to know about everyone and everything and to have one point of view as being correct all the time is something I do not subscribe to. In fact the day I stop learning is the day you need to put me in the ground because that is the day my mind closes for ever.

I wish more people would be open minded but alas most prefer to claim they know all the answers and yet have no clue what the damn question is or was....

From the person who sees no problem with the calls for violence from the left.

Anne Coulter stated: "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." McVeigh's April 19, 1995, bomb attack destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people.

Her "only regret" says GOP Celebrity ANN Coulter....now keep in mind the explosion killed many little toddlers 19 Children Killed in a Nursery Day Care at the Federal Building ...she has no regrets for their deaths...her one and only regret is that people in the NY times Building were not slaughtered ...

Who is Anne Coulter?

Is she related to Ballsack Obama?
Of course you're joking. She's one of your lying bought off heroes who makes millions off bs RW bomb throwing- easiest money there is.

My choice of stuff to read and inform myself from political to religious material is wide. I will listen to talk radio and NPR to get different points of view. I will read Fox News and Al Jazeera to get different political points of views. My books range from Trotsky to Pat Buchanan and my music from Classical to Rap.

Why?

It is interesting to know about everyone and everything and to have one point of view as being correct all the time is something I do not subscribe to. In fact the day I stop learning is the day you need to put me in the ground because that is the day my mind closes for ever.

I wish more people would be open minded but alas most prefer to claim they know all the answers and yet have no clue what the damn question is or was....
If you're reading Trotsky and Marx to find out about Dem thought, you're off the wall RW. Then read Hitler and the Ok. City bomber to find out about GOPers...

The emotive, virulent cloud of hate the left has unleashed is a toxic matter the USA has never experienced before and like any new pestilence the effected population is suffering

Why?

Bruce, I swear you're flirting with the old teacher lady. We love to hear that stuff, ya know.

What I see happening lately (and I admit I've only been here one and a half years and didn't pay that much attention to anything political prior to that) is that people are stepping up the ante and suddenly being so blinded that they can't see or hear the person on the other end of their message. Look at what happened with me and TN. Suddenly I'm disingenuous and partisan--because I believe about global warming and the Paris Accords what 98% of the world believes. He's lost his shit because I don't agree with him. Did I call him dishonest and partisan over trannies in the bathroom? Or Lincoln committing war crimes? Wrongheaded, sure, but it doesn't warrant impugning one's integrity.
Politics is making us mental. I doubt if this latest discharge of a fucking GUN will do any more than when Giffords was shot. Everyone tried calling for a return to civility then, too, but obviously that didn't work. Maybe we just need to remember there is another human being on the other end of our messages.

She's not, I like her too.

[

The dupes are incredibly ignorant bigoted, and brainwashed. From Fox News, Rush etc etc and internet fake news. Luckily Rush and Murdoch are getting old. A disgrace. Also, Trump likes to blare the RW bs/hate so it's finally being revealed. The New BS GOP is losing followers...

Projection liar.

[

View attachment 133572
View attachment 133573
View attachment 133574

What's really funny about this is - you didn't do any research! :lmao: You just googled for pictures as "proof". That last T-shirt for instance caught my eye - showing a faceless man and two skulls. Lots of symbolism there for a tshirt. Well here's the site it came from: pol pot shirt (red)

Not exactly worshipping Pol Pot.

Most don't, and that includes all sides.

Why?

Bruce, I swear you're flirting with the old teacher lady. We love to hear that stuff, ya know.

What I see happening lately (and I admit I've only been here one and a half years and didn't pay that much attention to anything political prior to that) is that people are stepping up the ante and suddenly being so blinded that they can't see or hear the person on the other end of their message. Look at what happened with me and TN. Suddenly I'm disingenuous and partisan--because I believe about global warming and the Paris Accords what 98% of the world believes. He's lost his shit because I don't agree with him. Did I call him dishonest and partisan over trannies in the bathroom? Or Lincoln committing war crimes? Wrongheaded, sure, but it doesn't warrant impugning one's integrity.
Politics is making us mental. I doubt if this latest discharge of a fucking GUN will do any more than when Giffords was shot. Everyone tried calling for a return to civility then, too, but obviously that didn't work. Maybe we just need to remember there is another human being on the other end of our messages.

TN Harley is a good kid and he is just passionate like I am too. I get out of hand and then cool it for a day or two and then start conversing again with those like you and TN because both of you are more level headed.

Sure he is passionate and is still young and I am a lot older than him believe it or not. I have been on these boards since 2002 and have been trolling since then too... ( Alright need to stop the poetry )

The reality is in today time most of those that are so close minded write behind fake screen names so to them what do they have to lose. Back in the old days you had guys and gals calling out on the CB radio and using the " N " word and being filthy racists and this board at times reminds me of those old days. ( Told You I Am Old )

So as I do believe society is more close minded today the quick fix is to get people to read different opinions and openly discuss the opinions but being behind a screen with no real name to the person make it too easy for others to troll and make discussion almost impossible.

Oh well, and you know the next moment I will flip in my bi-polar posting but one thing is for sure the reality is all sides have their worthless posters and nutters and the best thing to do is find those you can agree with 49% to 51% of the time to converse with because it then expands your mind and forget the mindless drones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back