Holy shit! O’rourke 47%, Ted Cruz 45%

Reuters/Ipsos had Hillary up by 12 points this time two years ago. Just before election day the poll claimed that Hillary had a 90% chance of winning the election.

Cruz will most likely win, even though Traitor Trump says his daddy helped kill Kennedy. Voters prefer incumbent Senators who have seniority, even though they hypocritically whine about "term limits" constantly.

Politicians with seniority can bring home serious federal dollars.

"Those other politicians spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON."

Trump won Texas by 9. What happens if Cruz wins by 3-5 points. What happens in states Trump won by less than 9. Arizona for example.

Reuters/Ipsos had Hillary up by 12 points this time two years ago. Just before election day the poll claimed that Hillary had a 90% chance of winning the election.

I saw that. They generously took her lead down from 95% the week before :)

Polls are weapons. Not information.

New Reuters/Ipsos shows trouble in GOP land, as the son of JFK's murderer (according to Trump) is now in second place.
Tightening Texas race boosts Democrats' hopes of taking Senate: Reuters poll | Reuters

Don't get too excited, you'll be disappointed come Nov and again in Jan at the swearing in.

Lying Ted's in serious trouble! That silly mailer scamming for money set some people off and he's losing votes daily! :19:

Get back to me come Nov. Beto is a scumbag and won't win in TX. You can take that to the bank.

I saw that. They generously took her lead down from 95% the week before :)

Polls are weapons. Not information.
they interfere in the election process.

New Reuters/Ipsos shows trouble in GOP land, as the son of JFK's murderer (according to Trump) is now in second place.
Tightening Texas race boosts Democrats' hopes of taking Senate: Reuters poll | Reuters

Don't get too excited, you'll be disappointed come Nov and again in Jan at the swearing in.

Lying Ted's in serious trouble! That silly mailer scamming for money set some people off and he's losing votes daily! :19:

I agree. A nine point lead is serious trouble for him. He should be at least 25 ahead

Cruz will most likely win, even though Traitor Trump says his daddy helped kill Kennedy. Voters prefer incumbent Senators who have seniority, even though they hypocritically whine about "term limits" constantly.

Politicians with seniority can bring home serious federal dollars.

"Those other politicians spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON."

Trump won Texas by 9. What happens if Cruz wins by 3-5 points. What happens in states Trump won by less than 9. Arizona for example.

And Cruz has a 9 point lead supposedly

I agree. A nine point lead is serious trouble for him. He should be at least 25 ahead

The polls will continue to shift as the election gets closer.

Forum List

Back