HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

You smell fish? I am sure Donald has a joke or two about that....

Oh, I am sure your deviant minds can INFER a quote into existence like you've been doing! Just find a clip somewhere of Trump innocently discussing fish with women and you're half-way there!

We are ALL being thoroughly entertained by how sick and perverted your minds are. I mean, I think we already knew you were all sleazebags, we just didn't realize how twisted you were in the head when it comes to imagining crudeness.

Send Donald a Tweet and ask for a couple of zingers. He might even throw in a "slut", "pig" or or "loser" to describe some women. He has such a way with words....

If I remember correctly those terms were used by the Clinton camp when they were referring to the women involved in the "bimbo eruptions" so don't play holier than fucking thou here JimH52 because then you enter the liberal world of ultimate hypocrisy.

We all know Trump is the "bearded lady" at the Circus. Everyone wants to see the talking chimpanzee, but no one wants him to be President. But I must admit, he is totally screwing over the GOP....:badgrin:

Indeed. I smelled the stench of her racism the moment I entered the thread.

Oh look, it's Herr Dumb Ass who is too stupid the use of "boy" doesn't always refer to blacks. Sit down, clown
He was referring to the President. And you certainly know he is black.

I'm from the Midwest, the term boy doesn't necessarily mean black or race. You all need to stop seeing "racists" at every turn. It's stupid...and worn out
Sure, little girl, sure.

Go shave your back, sock puppet
Now...is the little girl upset? Too emotional? Too immature to be considered a grown woman? Yes.

??????????????

and we let them vote?

He is a reality loud mouth, not government leader for all the nation.

He can't even decide if he wants to be republican or independent. He just wants TV attention.

He has an ego bigger than alaska and canada combined, and that is a tight fit.
What is it with so-called conservatives and Trump? If any other candidate stood for:
-Gun control
-Abortion
-Crony capitalism
-Higher taxes
he's be booed as a RINO and kicked out.
But because he's sparkly and says mean nasty shit to people we dont like everyone is all over him.
Really this is enough to make me join the Constitutional Party or something.

Hahahaha, amazing. Rabbi is the most lucid rightard on this board.

Prove me wrong....I won't wait. Your boy is a FUCKING disaster

"boy"?

The President is 54 years old.

Are you smoking some good weed?
No...we know exactly what Sassy was getting at.

Oh look, it's Herr Dumb Ass who is too stupid the use of "boy" doesn't always refer to blacks. Sit down, clown

It's always entertaining to watch you act as if you have some magic power to tell people to "sit down".

Lol...

You are an excellent example of what happens when the gene pool goes terribly wrong, Frau Stinkyfotze.
Hahahaha

I'm from the Midwest, the term boy doesn't necessarily mean black or race. You all need to stop seeing "racists" at every turn. It's stupid...and worn out
Sure, little girl, sure.

Now...is the little girl upset? Too emotional? Too immature to be considered a grown woman? Yes.

Won't work this time, I'm well aware of your baiting and reporting, child :)

"boy"?

A racist quacks and quacks and racist stuff comes out of the racists nose or eyes or wherever.

I'm wondering how anyone is going to be able to support Donald the Chump when he has publicly (on a CNN interview) that he whines until he gets his way?

"I do whine because I want to win and I'm not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday.

Trump was pressed for specifics on the issues he's raised on the campaign trail and touched on every issue from abortion to equal pay for women to foreign policy during the half-hourlong interview on Tuesday."

Donald Trump I whine until I win - CNNPolitics.com

I started a thread on this in Politics, called "Donald Trump: Whiner In Chief?"

A racist quacks and quacks and racist stuff comes out of the racists nose or eyes or wherever.

Who the hell are you and why should I give a damn? Three comments and you've offered nothing. Off to ignore with you

His favorables are up too.

This is going to be a rollicking election.

As HL Mencken said..

There are times when you just want to spit on your hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats.

Trump is the black flag.
No one who really raises the "black flag" will make to the Oval Office. But, then again, stranger things have happened...
raining-fish.jpg

"boy"?

I'm also from the Midwest and the word "boy" used in reference to a 54 year old black man, especially the most known black man in the world, our President, is very obviously a racist reference, because racists wanted to call black men "boys" as a way of saying that black men, in their opinion, would always be inferior.

So, using the asswipe excuse that you are from the Midwest won't cut it.

Go the path of water and simply admit that you are a disgusting racist.

Don't worry, smart people here in USMB already know it.

Sure, little girl, sure.

Trump may be the bearded lady....you must be the bearded girl. :D

I'm also from the Midwest and the word "boy" used in reference to a 54 year old black man, especially the most known black man in the world, our President, is very obviously a racist reference, because racists wanted to call black men "boys" as a way of saying that black men, in their opinion, would always be inferior.

So, using the asswipe excuse that you are from the Midwest won't cut it.

Go the path of water and simply admit that you are a disgusting racist.

Don't worry, smart people here in USMB already know it.
Well..."girl" is used for grown women for the same reason.....which makes perfect sense for Sassy girl.

Sure, little girl, sure.

You seem angry. Do you have anger issues?

Who the hell are you and why should I give a damn? Three comments and you've offered nothing. Off to ignore with you

Yes, indeed, you have anger problems.

"boy"?

And we only have your word for that and you lie effortlessly.

And we only have your word for that and you lie effortlessly.
She does not have time to not show her stupidity and bigotry, because america is losing the fight to mexicans.

I'm wondering how anyone is going to be able to support Donald the Chump when he has publicly (on a CNN interview) that he whines until he gets his way?

"I do whine because I want to win and I'm not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday.

Trump was pressed for specifics on the issues he's raised on the campaign trail and touched on every issue from abortion to equal pay for women to foreign policy during the half-hourlong interview on Tuesday."

Anyone who thinks Trump has a chance is living in YaYa land.

Anyone who thinks Trump has a chance is living in YaYa land.

I felt the same way about Obama in 2008.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back