HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

This guy hasn't a clue about the things he talks about. What kind of dope would say conservatism is not an ideology. Well, this guy would say that. He doesn't know the meanings of words and is to lazy to find out.

Again, I've demonstrated how Conservatism is a philosophy and not an ideology. Rand Paul is a libertarian conservative and Mike Huckabee is a social conservative... their views on social issues vary greatly... they don't march in lockstep to the same ideology, they share a Conservative philosophy.

Dopes are people who are too stupid to comprehend what I am saying, which is real easy to understand. And I do indeed know what words mean, the very first and foremost definition of "conservative" defines exactly the political view you call "moderate."

I'm wondering how anyone is going to be able to support Donald the Chump when he has publicly (on a CNN interview) that he whines until he gets his way?

"I do whine because I want to win and I'm not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday.

Trump was pressed for specifics on the issues he's raised on the campaign trail and touched on every issue from abortion to equal pay for women to foreign policy during the half-hourlong interview on Tuesday."

Donald Trump I whine until I win - CNNPolitics.com

I started a thread on this in Politics, called "Donald Trump: Whiner In Chief?"

Anyone who thinks Trump has a chance is living in YaYa land.

I felt the same way about Obama in 2008.

:rofl:
I'm wondering how anyone is going to be able to support Donald the Chump when he has publicly (on a CNN interview) that he whines until he gets his way?

"I do whine because I want to win and I'm not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday.

Trump was pressed for specifics on the issues he's raised on the campaign trail and touched on every issue from abortion to equal pay for women to foreign policy during the half-hourlong interview on Tuesday."

Donald Trump I whine until I win - CNNPolitics.com

I started a thread on this in Politics, called "Donald Trump: Whiner In Chief?"

Anyone who thinks Trump has a chance is living in YaYa land.

I felt the same way about Obama in 2008.

:rofl:

And he won.....TWICE!.....OOOUUCCCHHH!!! :badgrin::badgrin:

Trump is polling even behind Joe Biden!

He was referring to the President. And you certainly know he is black.

I'm from the Midwest, the term boy doesn't necessarily mean black or race. You all need to stop seeing "racists" at every turn. It's stupid...and worn out
And we only have your word for that and you lie effortlessly.

Once again, old fool, point out a lie. I seem to recall you tried this once before and got your bell rang. Idiot
You lied when you said your use of the word "boy" was not racial. And your claim to have rung my bell is another lie.

You're an annoying old man, boy is not always racial, because YOU claim it is means little. stop being an unproductive asshole and stay on topic, fool

well, well, well it seems even the courts agree with me. I win!!!!!! :)

Appeals Court: Call Black Guys ‘Boy’ All You Want, It’s Not Racist

Most everyone agrees that, after Barack Obama was elected, almost all racism in America ended. But there’s still a little racism around, if you can find it! Still, you will need to establish a consensus of white people before you can truly deem someone’s actions to be motivated by racial animus. Take, for instance, the case of an African-American chicken plant employee who started with a job hanging live chickens onto hooks and worked his way up to the bottom rungs of management, then got passed over for promotion in favor of two white guys by a white boss who called him “boy.” Would you say that maybe there was some racism at play here? Two overwhelmingly white juries in Alabama did, as did John Roberts’ Supreme Court! Thank goodness the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals is here to stop all this race-card playing.

Did you know that “boy” is just a totally neutral word, with no racial connotations whatsoever? Every single earnest movie about racism made in the 1980s that you ever watched was a dirty lie.

Last month, for the third time and in the face of a 2006 rebuke from the United States Supreme Court, the federal appeals court in Atlanta said there were no racial overtones when a white supervisor called an adult black man “boy.”

“The usages were conversational,” the majority explained, repeating what it had told the trial court after the Supreme Court ruled, and “nonracial in context.” Even if “somehow construed as racial,” the unsigned 2-to-1 decision went on, “the comments were ambiguous stray remarks” that were not proof of employment discrimination.

The Supreme Court unanimously reversed [an earlier] decision, suggesting that the real world was the right modifier. ‘The speaker’s meaning may depend on various factors including context, inflection, tone of voice, local custom and historical usage,’ the justices said in an unsigned opinion.

Read more at Appeals Court Call Black Guys Boy All You Want It s Not Racist - Wonkette

"HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!"

The ridiculous right.

When Trump's candidacy fails and he drops out of the race, will the OP return to this thread and admit she was wrong – of course not.

Trump is doing very well currently , who knows what the future brings . I'm happy that Trump is in the mix with his ideas .

I'm from the Midwest, the term boy doesn't necessarily mean black or race. You all need to stop seeing "racists" at every turn. It's stupid...and worn out

Once again, old fool, point out a lie. I seem to recall you tried this once before and got your bell rang. Idiot
You lied when you said your use of the word "boy" was not racial. And your claim to have rung my bell is another lie.

You're an annoying old man, boy is not always racial, because YOU claim it is means little. stop being an unproductive asshole and stay on topic, fool

Most everyone agrees that, after Barack Obama was elected, almost all racism in America ended. But there’s still a little racism around, if you can find it! Still, you will need to establish a consensus of white people before you can truly deem someone’s actions to be motivated by racial animus. Take, for instance, the case of an African-American chicken plant employee who started with a job hanging live chickens onto hooks and worked his way up to the bottom rungs of management, then got passed over for promotion in favor of two white guys by a white boss who called him “boy.” Would you say that maybe there was some racism at play here? Two overwhelmingly white juries in Alabama did, as did John Roberts’ Supreme Court! Thank goodness the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals is here to stop all this race-card playing.

Did you know that “boy” is just a totally neutral word, with no racial connotations whatsoever? Every single earnest movie about racism made in the 1980s that you ever watched was a dirty lie.

Last month, for the third time and in the face of a 2006 rebuke from the United States Supreme Court, the federal appeals court in Atlanta said there were no racial overtones when a white supervisor called an adult black man “boy.”

“The usages were conversational,” the majority explained, repeating what it had told the trial court after the Supreme Court ruled, and “nonracial in context.” Even if “somehow construed as racial,” the unsigned 2-to-1 decision went on, “the comments were ambiguous stray remarks” that were not proof of employment discrimination.

The Supreme Court unanimously reversed [an earlier] decision, suggesting that the real world was the right modifier. ‘The speaker’s meaning may depend on various factors including context, inflection, tone of voice, local custom and historical usage,’ the justices said in an unsigned opinion.

Read more at Appeals Court Call Black Guys Boy All You Want It s Not Racist - Wonkette
:
Go for it Sassy! Visit a low income minority neighborhood and shout, "What all you BOYS doing tonight. How does it feel to be a BOY?"

Let me know how it goes.....

The ridiculous right.

When Trump's candidacy fails and he drops out of the race, will the OP return to this thread and admit she was wrong – of course not.

Nope....she will not know what you sre talking sbout....

:
Go for it Sassy! Visit a low income minority neighborhood and shout, "What all you BOYS doing tonight. How does it feel to be a BOY?"

They are boys who call everyone Uncle...... That's because they don't know who their daddy is

-Geaux

The ridiculous right.

Nope....she will not know what you sre talking sbout....

I sure don't know what you're talking about.

-Geaux

:

They are boys who call everyone Uncle...... That's because they don't know who their daddy is

-Geaux

Is this you, Donald?

its ok with me dblack , sideshow is pretty much the last 7 years and sideshow was going on even before that imo . Trump sure has some people worked up though and I'm just waiting to see what happens next . As I've said in many of these threads , its either Trump , Cruz or maybe Carson for me . If not one of them then its the 'dem' .

its ok with me dblack , sideshow is pretty much the last 7 years and sideshow was going on even before that imo . Trump sure has some people worked up though and I'm just waiting to see what happens next . As I've said in many of these threads , its either Trump , Cruz or maybe Carson for me . If not one of them then its the 'dem' .

Yeah. Perpetual sideshow, for sure. I'd never waste my time voting for them though.

The ridiculous right.

Admit I was wrong about what?

That Trump is shaking the political pillars of heaven and hell and making this a race instead of another fucking coronation?

Doesn't matter how it turns out. I'll be right about that.

That Trump is proving hands down the Jeb Bush isn't the be all and end all for the Republican Party and is supposedly another Romney. You know. THE ONLY ONE who can beat Clinton?

That Trump has got so many people excited because he doesn't take any money and he doesn't take any shit from anyone?

:lol:

Want me to continue? I just finished reading that Reverend Franklin Graham is even excited that Trump is in the race.

I love it. Another article. A sold out crowd in Michigan with teenagers coming to see the Donald and claiming he's the Kanye West of politics and those kids are excited that he's in the race.

It doesn't matter how it turns out. Trump is kicking it up notches and kicking the RNC in the ass and I'm not the only one loving it judging by the polls.

Go Donald! Go Donald!

Trump is doing very well currently , who knows what the future brings . I'm happy that Trump is in the mix with his ideas .

sure he is running a PR and not an election campaign so far.

He's running a carnival sideshow.

Beats the hell out of Jeb Bush's campaign doesn't it now. Old Jeb just isn't Mr. Excitement is he?

Trump is ECW. Chair shots. Top ropes. Rage in the cage. Hell in the cell. The Donald has brought the furniture baby!

Bush is the Scout Leader explaining safety tips for roasting marshmallows.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back