Holy toledo! Trump up 12 points to tie Hillary in Reuters national poll

In a poll limited to angry white males six months before the election maybe. Get serious. Trump has no chance in the General.

Reuters and Ipsos are solid. And he's winning in all demographics among Republicans. Yes even women and those with incomes above $100,000 and the well educated.

How do you know they are solid?

Wow.

AND here is the thing. 18% undecided.

We've known Hillary the politician for 25 years. If you don't like her by NOW...you never will.

We've known Trump the politician for 9 months. If you don't hate him by now...after all he's said...you'll never hate him.

So....Hillary can only lose voters. And Trump? Can only gain them.

Get ready for mass suicide by liberals.....when President Donald Trump takes his oath.

Wait, I'm a bit confused. Knowing Hillary the politician for 25 years means you like her by now or you never will. Knowing Trump the politician for only 9 months means if you don't hate him, you never will. That leads to Trump gaining votes and Hillary losing them?

I can understand that Hillary has been around long enough that it will be hard to get people to start liking her if they don't already. By the same token, I'd think it would be hard to get people to start disliking her if they already like her, so where does the losing votes part come into play?

As to Trump, I don't see any reason people who don't yet hate him couldn't learn to. He might say something new which a person sees as the last straw, or touches on a subject he hasn't spoken of much or at all in the past, who knows? Hillary could do the same thing, even though "We've known Hillary the politician for 25 years.".

Besides, is hatred the bar being set for Trump? Are all of those who don't hate him going to vote for him?

I have no idea who will end up winning the election, I just don't see the chain of reasoning you're using here.

That is because there is no chain of reasoning....
Additionally, a nationwide poll in the electoral college dependent election is useless; muc less an "online" poll.

HRC has it in the bag.

In a poll limited to angry white males six months before the election maybe. Get serious. Trump has no chance in the General.

Reuters and Ipsos are solid. And he's winning in all demographics among Republicans. Yes even women and those with incomes above $100,000 and the well educated.

Ratings system. Here you go. Sorry for the delay, I'm working on tomato seedlings. Pretty low error average. More about the rating system at link.

:)

fivethirtyeight-1110-accuracy2012-1-blog480.png

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/

Wow.

AND here is the thing. 18% undecided.

We've known Hillary the politician for 25 years. If you don't like her by NOW...you never will.

We've known Trump the politician for 9 months. If you don't hate him by now...after all he's said...you'll never hate him.

So....Hillary can only lose voters. And Trump? Can only gain them.

Get ready for mass suicide by liberals.....when President Donald Trump takes his oath.

Wait, I'm a bit confused. Knowing Hillary the politician for 25 years means you like her by now or you never will. Knowing Trump the politician for only 9 months means if you don't hate him, you never will. That leads to Trump gaining votes and Hillary losing them?

I can understand that Hillary has been around long enough that it will be hard to get people to start liking her if they don't already. By the same token, I'd think it would be hard to get people to start disliking her if they already like her, so where does the losing votes part come into play?

As to Trump, I don't see any reason people who don't yet hate him couldn't learn to. He might say something new which a person sees as the last straw, or touches on a subject he hasn't spoken of much or at all in the past, who knows? Hillary could do the same thing, even though "We've known Hillary the politician for 25 years.".

Besides, is hatred the bar being set for Trump? Are all of those who don't hate him going to vote for him?

I have no idea who will end up winning the election, I just don't see the chain of reasoning you're using here.

That is because there is no chain of reasoning....
Additionally, a nationwide poll in the electoral college dependent election is useless; muc less an "online" poll.

HRC has it in the bag.

Pffffffffffffffffffft! Out of the top seven that were accurate in their polling in 2012 four used online polling.

Ratings system. Here you go. Sorry for the delay, I'm working on tomato seedlings. Pretty low error average. More about the rating system at link.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/

That's from 4 years ago when 538 was at the NYtimes, it's now 2016 and 538 gives Ipsos/Reuters online a C+ rating.

FiveThirtyEight’s Pollster Ratings

Not exactly something I would hang my hat on. Huff Post and RCP don't even include their polls in their averages.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoo!

This is awesome news. It's a statistical dead heat. Clinton 41 to Trump 40. He's up 12 points in a week. It's been such bullshit that she can't be beat. A young up and comer beat the crap out of her in 2008, an old lovable commie geezer is taking her out left right and center.

And now this! It's like the Royal Rumble with Donald now entering the ring and baby he will bring the furniture.

340D4B1500000578-3584892-DEAD_HEAT_-a-15_1462987975395.jpg

POLL: Trump in dead heat with Hillary, gaining 12 in the last week
More ignorance from the right.

Presidents are elected by the states via the Electoral College, not popular vote, rendering National polls meaningless.

One would think conservatives realized that after 2012.

This is awesome news. It's a statistical dead heat. Clinton 41 to Trump 40. He's up 12 points in a week. It's been such bullshit that she can't be beat. A young up and comer beat the crap out of her in 2008, an old lovable commie geezer is taking her out left right and center.

And now this! It's like the Royal Rumble with Donald now entering the ring and baby he will bring the furniture.

So out of 1,289 respondents--this to you--represents the opinion of 170+ million voters--LOL
Flaws in Polling Data Exposed as U.S. Campaign Season Heats Up

ufonotcomingback.jpg

That's from 4 years ago when 538 was at the NYtimes, it's now 2016 and 538 gives Ipsos/Reuters online a C+ rating.

Not exactly something I would hang my hat on. Huff Post and RCP don't even include their polls in their averages.

Quinnipac had both neck and neck in battleground states as well. Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania. There's a trend happening.

Bottom line is the race is not in the bag for Hillary. There are not these wild disparities any more. And wait till Trump lets loose on her. Hell's bells old Bernie is giving her a run for the money as well.

More ignorance from the right.

Presidents are elected by the states via the Electoral College, not popular vote, rendering National polls meaningless.

One would think conservatives realized that after 2012.

Oh piss off that we aren't aware of the electoral college. Go bitch slap the next D that puts up Clinton beating Trump by 30 points.

:lol:

It's a way to gauge the temperament of the voters for crying out loud.

Quinnipac had both neck and neck in battleground states as well. Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania. There's a trend happening.

Bottom line is the race is not in the bag for Hillary. There are not these wild disparities any more. And wait till Trump lets loose on her. Hell's bells old Bernie is giving her a run for the money as well.

I don't think it is in the bag for Hillary and I expect the polls to tighten. That's still no excuse to inflate the importance of a bullshit poll like the one in the OP.

And it's how long until November? The second Tuesday of?

Forum List

Back