Home schooling is booming!

Bull. Fucking. Shit. Local town had teachers on strike until today!
The vast majority of states have laws banning teachers' unions from striking. That is a fact! Large city schools like NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia and Los Angeles are famous for their strikes. When was the last time you heard of teacher strikes in Kentucky, Alabama, Florida, or Tennessee? There was a strike in Florida, illegal as it was, and thousands of teachers lost their certifications and were banned from teaching a few years before I went to work as a teacher. The number of teachers available in the schools cratered and it took years to recover. I recommend you check the laws in your state, whatever that might be, that allowed a teacher strike.

Bullshit!

Unless they are college graduates, they will not be able to teach a fish to swim.

That's the stupidest thing I've seen in years.

The vast majority of states have laws banning teachers' unions from striking. That is a fact! Large city schools like NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia and Los Angeles are famous for their strikes. When was the last time you heard of teacher strikes in Kentucky, Alabama, Florida, or Tennessee? There was a strike in Florida, illegal as it was, and thousands of teachers lost their certifications and were banned from teaching a few years before I went to work as a teacher. The number of teachers available in the schools cratered and it took years to recover. I recommend you check the laws in your state, whatever that might be, that allowed a teacher strike.
It's illegal here. They strike anyway, because they know they own the politicians.

Government employees should not be permitted to unionize.

Teacher strikes are indeed illegal in MA. The union was fined thousands of dollars a day for violating it, but it happened nonetheless.

Teacher strikes are indeed illegal in MA. The union was fined thousands of dollars a day for violating it, but it happened nonetheless.
Of course they'll appeal the fine, and probably win that appeal. It is MA after all.

A lot. There’s plenty of parents out there that are not capable of homeschooling their kids and there’s basically zero accountability.

So you're saying it's no worse than your indoctrination centers posing as 'public schools'. We already know that, and in any case there are plenty of home school course plans available, and they're much cheaper than schools cost per student. Some black women around here pool their time and pass down the lesson packages from one grade to the next set of kids and are doing fine with home schooling. Their kids are well spoken and don't wear their pants down below their asses, which of course probably why you deviants object but that's another topic. These kids won't be groomed to let old faggots play around in their pants and far less likely to demand extreme sexual mutilations, another negative for you deviants.

The state of Tennessee is considering refusing all federal funding and influence. News at 11pm.
Fascinating. Tennessee taxpayers are willing to pay $2 billion more a year because they don’t want teachers to use pronouns for Transgender kids.

Brilliant.

Fascinating. Tennessee taxpayers are willing to pay $2 billion more a year because they don’t want teachers to use pronouns for Transgender kids.

Brilliant.
I imagine they will forgo the $Bn. Not that they give a shit about the kids. Its Tennessee - #33 in education.

Forum List

Back