Home schooling is booming!

What percentage of criminals have been home schooled? And what percentage are products of public schools?

The more relevant question is what percentage of home schooler are criminals and what percent of public school students are criminals

We all are biased, some of us just base those biases on actual experience. Then there are people like you that base them on what they are told

I have experience with kids who have been homeschooled and kids who are products of public schools

do you?

Many parents who lack the money for private schools have to home school their children.

Why?

Because many urban public schools nowadays are what Senator Joseph Biden once called a [rain forest].

(Actually, he used the six-letter word that begins with "j." But I wanted to be more gentle.)

I have experience with kids who have been homeschooled and kids who are products of public schools

do you?

Yep, sure do. And I have what you will never have, actual experience with public schools within the last few years

A lot. There’s plenty of parents out there that are not capable of homeschooling their kids and there’s basically zero accountability.
Aaah, you brought a laugh to my life. THEY are incapable because of the very schooling you are wanting to force on them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forfoihng sulife

I wouldn’t home school my kids, charter schools are a definite good choice. Public schools are a crap shoot at least we all have choices now.

Aaah, you brought a laugh to my life. THEY are incapable because of the very schooling you are wanting to force on them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forfoihng sulife
Some are capable. Some are not capable. I was clear in my statement. You misrepresented it because you‘re a hack.

That's why you use an online curriculum with teachers on the other end. Your complaint rings hollow.
i don’t think you understand what I mean by accountability.

What happens if you don’t use online school?

Forum List

Back