🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homeland security begging parents to not put their children at risk after 7 yr old guatemalan

I personally will never understand why immigrants at this point of our nations existance, think its okay to come into this country? Do these people not read the papers, see the news?....Donald Trump is president, not OBama or someone with a working brain cell, a racist corrupt anything but white people hating fool is in the white house....take your kids, your families and either stay in Mexico or go back home. The true cause of that childs death... DUMB FUCKIN PARENTS THAT DON'T FUCKIN LISTEN!!
end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to stop creating refugees.
These 3rd world countries all compete for the drug dollars the US people demand and consume.
abolish trade wars and drug wars! free trade and less regulation!
Yipe, free flow of people and drugs and crime. The people of El Paso will be thrilled with the money flowing across the border. They might even want to be brought into the Nation of Mexico.
who doesn't love Capitalism?

Homeland Security ‘Begging Parents’ To Not Put ‘Their Children At Risk’ After 7-Year-Old Guatemalan Girl Dies Of Dehydration

The Department of Homeland Security is “begging” parents to not put themselves or their children at risk following the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl in the hospital hours after her father turned himself and his daughter in to Border Patrol officers in New Mexico.

-----------------------------------

Oh imagine that and to think the pathetic leftist retards call the cops on ppl for their kids playing in the yard or walking to school alone.
Wait until their own bs blows back on to them too LOL>
The reason the parents are bringing their kids here is to keep them safe because where they’re coming from is filled with gang violence and danger and guns and murder.

What I would like to say is what is it Republicans don’t get, are they just stupid fuks?

But the truth is they just don’t care. And they’re racist, they hate those children because they’re not white. I believe Republicans are thrilled that little girl died. They think it’s a “warning”.

I never saw such a group of people before that hate so many other people. Not since the Nazis. And it’s sad that the American Nazi party now sees itself as part of a larger party, the GOP.

Homeland Security ‘Begging Parents’ To Not Put ‘Their Children At Risk’ After 7-Year-Old Guatemalan Girl Dies Of Dehydration

The Department of Homeland Security is “begging” parents to not put themselves or their children at risk following the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl in the hospital hours after her father turned himself and his daughter in to Border Patrol officers in New Mexico.

Oh imagine that and to think the pathetic leftist retards call the cops on ppl for their kids playing in the yard or walking to school alone.
The reason the parents are bringing their kids here is to keep them safe because where they’re coming from is filled with gang violence and danger and guns and murder.

What I would like to say is what is it Republicans don’t get, are they just stupid fuks?

But the truth is they just don’t care. And they’re racist, they hate those children because they’re not white. I believe Republicans are thrilled that little girl died. They think it’s a “warning”.

I never saw such a group of people before that hate so many other people. Not since the Nazis. And it’s sad that the American Nazi party now sees itself as part of a larger party, the GOP.
None of those reasons are grounds for asylum. The immigrants are the gangs. They bring the violence. Pick an immigrant. That immigrant is a rival gang member to another immigrant.

Build the wall. Deport them all.

If they fear for their lives, why would they go back if they got paid off?

Mark

These parents sure did a good job of keeping their daughter safe.

And America is filled with gang violence and danger and guns and murder.

As far as hate goes, nothing can touch lib hate for the POTUS and his voters.

So, had they released her she would have gone straight to the hospital........

No, you don't get to shift blame.

Maybe. I know that you don't put a sick child in an unsanitary, crowded concentration camp, which is what the Border Patrol Jackboots did.

Maybe. I know that you don't put a sick child in an unsanitary, crowded concentration camp, which is what the Border Patrol Jackboots did.

You know damn well that she wouldn't have gone to the hospital. The father was aware of the risks and didn't give a damn.

You know damn well that she wouldn't have gone to the hospital. The father was aware of the risks and didn't give a damn.
The dead kid card is more valuable than the live kid card.

Actually, I don't know what a barely literate peasant was aware of.

But the Government had control of this girl and they died on their watch.

The dead kid card is more valuable than the live kid card.

This is what you guys have pushed for, to treat these people in the most inhumane possible to discourge them from coming here. So, um, yeah, when someone gets gassed or dies... we are going to call you on it.

Actually, I don't know what a barely literate peasant was aware of.

But the Government had control of this girl and they died on their watch.

Had she been in custody for a longer period of time you would have a point. But, she wasn't.

Had she been in custody for a longer period of time you would have a point. But, she wasn't.

She was in their custody when she died.. in an unsanitary, crowded concentration camp...

This is what you guys wanted, this is what you guys got.

Forum List

Back