Homeless man knows more about our government than we do!

i'm a fucking oppo researcher. i assure you i know more about government than this guy. i can easily expose secrets of democrats, republicans, independents, and people with no political affiliation

i call folk, i hustle, i outwork my foe
i give my political allies the right winning ammo

Sure he's homeless, but he's not stupid.

Thats ok mister...........I get laughed at and ridiculed when I've stated the same thing.
I just didn't let it get to me to the point I had to become homeless.
Reminds me of an old joke. A man gets a flat in front of an insane asylum. He removes the flat and puts the four nuts in the hub which is struck by a passing car and the nuts are lost. The man doesn't know what to do. An inmate tells him to take a single nut from each of the other tires and attach the spare and he should make it to the next gas station. The man is impressed and asks why the man is an inmate? The inmate replies, "I may be crazy but I ain't stupid".

i'm a fucking oppo researcher. i assure you i know more about government than this guy. i can easily expose secrets of democrats, republicans, independents, and people with no political affiliation

i call folk, i hustle, i outwork my foe
i give my political allies the right winning ammo

Then where are YOUR exposes? Why aren't they plastered all over the news and internet?

no. that's the same as giving them all

So, you have information, but don't want to share it.
I see.

talking-cyber-risk-to-skeptical-executives.jpg

Forum List

Back