Homeless veteran who was pummlled by teens months earlier dies

Watch the initial attack, the first thug apparently gets hit himself and jumps around like a little girl.

HOMELESS VETERAN, BEATEN BY TEENS ON CAMERA IN OLNEY, DIES

OLNEY (WPVI) --
A homeless veteran, beaten at a gas station in the Olney section of Philadelphia nearly eight months ago, has died.

The incident at the Sunoco in the 5500 block of North 5th Street was captured by a surveillance camera on April 7th.

The video shows 51-year-old Robert Barnes being pummeled by teens with a hammer, a piece of wood and punches, after police say a 10-year-old boy told his mother he got into an argument with Barnes.

The attack left Barnes in a coma.

The boy's mother, 34-year-old Aleathea Gillard, has been charged in the case, along with 24-year-old Shareena Joachim.

Three juveniles were also arrested and charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault, simple assault and related offenses.

Police say those charges could be upgraded to murder after the district attorney returns from the Thanksgiving holiday.

Homeless veteran, beaten by teens on camera in Olney, dies

This is awful...

Watching Democrat, obama constituents beating innocents, like a pack of Muslims.

Why do negro's in large packs have a tendency to turn violent for no reason? ..... :dunno:
They ain't worth a shit one on one...Like Hispanics..
What about the Hispanics who served this country to protect your rights are they "worth a shit"?
What rights did they protect anymore than when I served?
So to follow your logic those who served are not worth a shit. You are not worth the argument.

Why do negro's in large packs have a tendency to turn violent for no reason? ..... :dunno:
They ain't worth a shit one on one...Like Hispanics..
What about the Hispanics who served this country to protect your rights are they "worth a shit"?
What rights did they protect anymore than when I served?
So to follow your logic those who served are not worth a shit. You are not worth the argument.
All I did was time in the Army, no rights were in danger...

I'd sure like to know what happened to the first attacker, did he get poked in the eye or something ?
Hope it hurt like hell whatever it was.

Anyways conservatives, you can go back to demonizing and/or not giving a fuck about homeless people now.
I'm a conservative and a veteran......and care about the homeless.....especially veterans. ..... :cool:

We spent about three hours of our Thanksgiving feeding the homeless yesterday.., I didn't see any Godless liberals there
Oh 3 hours a year for the homeless. Good for you. Make sure you keep voting against every program that helps them like you always have.

Anyways conservatives, you can go back to demonizing and/or not giving a fuck about homeless people now.
I'm a conservative and a veteran......and care about the homeless.....especially veterans. ..... :cool:

We spent about three hours of our Thanksgiving feeding the homeless yesterday.., I didn't see any Godless liberals there
Oh 3 hours a year for the homeless. Good for you. Make sure you keep voting against every program that helps them like you always have.
She also berated the homeless as scum liberals....

Did you ask for identification or did you ask every single person there their political beliefs?

What would a Godless liberal be doing in a Catholic Church, dumb ass?
He has as much right as a fake Christian like yourself.

I sure wish I could ban you from my threads.
Your sig pic is almost as obnoxious as you.
Should just put you on ignore. How about instead you agree to staying out of threads I start ?

we feed on a weekly basis, two times per week, I'm also in charge of fund raising...so gfy, gramps :)

I did not you phucking liar.

How many Catholics are Mafia members in your church?

Did you ask for identification or did you ask every single person there their political beliefs?

The point is there were no Godless liberals there, now are you going to post stupid shit all night and have me correct you or will you be dozing off soon, old man?

Should just put you on ignore. How about instead you agree to staying out of threads I start ?
Sure. If you start labeling your threads more honestly. This one and many of your others should just be called "fuck black people" so no one will be confused about your intentions.

Shut up, you lied and are not worth the effort

Sure. If you start labeling your threads more honestly. This one and many of your others should just be called "fuck black people" so no one will be confused about your intentions.

You're all over the map old man, I never mentioned black people. Are you drunk or just have really bad reading comprehension?

Shut up, you lied and are not worth the effort
You are not even worthy of the good intent you falsely claim....

The point is there were no Godless liberals there, now are you going to post stupid shit all night and have me correct you or will you be dozing off soon, old man?
If it was a group of people like you, then there were no God fearing Christians either.

You're all over the map old man, I never mentioned black people. Are you drunk or just have really bad reading comprehension?
I wasn't responding to you retard.

Forum List

Back