Homeowner Shoots 5 Uninvited Home Guests

Damn, coming 5 deep. I only have 5 bullets in my gun. I better brush up on my nonexistent pistol skills.

The Left doesn't think you need more than five rounds. That is their new mantra. Then Democrat politicians want to equate the Second Amendment with hunting which is a lie.

Damn, coming 5 deep. I only have 5 bullets in my gun. I better brush up on my nonexistent pistol skills.

The Left doesn't think you need more than five rounds. That is their new mantra. Then Democrat politicians want to equate the Second Amendment with hunting which is a lie.

At least I know where the bullets are going to go if I shoot properly now.

With BLM, and ANTIFA rioting, and being extremely violent there for a while, people were righty concerned about their ability to defend themselves from large mobs. Often the Police were told to not react to them, and stand down. The Mayor of Baltimore, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake told the Baltimore Police to "Let them Loot, it's only property". So what are people supposed to do to defends themselves?

Yep...Houston......details on this shootout still need to be fleshed out...but from the bullet evidence markers, a lot of bullets went down range on the homeowner....

Houston Defender in Home Invasion Shootout Kills Three of Five Attackers - The Truth About Guns

A Houston homeowner fought back as a home invasion crew stormed his home around 1am Saturday morning. After an extensive gun battle, the homeowner shot all five intruders, killing thre

Photos show a very robust crime scene, to say the least.

Courtesy ABC13

Defensive gun use of the day? Nah, this story merits a whole new meritorious award category: defensive gun use of the month.

Shoot someone today, it's your right to if you are afraid.

Bullshit. I will definitely cap someone's filthy ass today if they come unannounced through my door, with the intention of doing me or anyone in my family bodily harm.

I have every right to, and I'd do it without a second's hesitation. You are obviously too ignorant to know the difference between "fear" and "self-preservation", brave little man.

Shoot someone today, it's your right to if you are afraid.

Bullshit. I will definitely cap someone's filthy ass today if they come unannounced through my door, with the intention of doing me or anyone in my family bodily harm.

I have every right to, and I'd do it without a second's hesitation. You are obviously too ignorant to know the difference between "fear" and "self-preservation", brave little man.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, yeah we all know, you're a real gun slinger. Oh I know the difference, I'm referring to how the "defense" is used.

Hell of a good shooter. Panic usually makes most people miss.

Authorities say that out of five people shot, three of them died. All were suspects in the alleged home invasion.

5 shot, 3 killed after homeowner opens fire on suspects
OMG! Were they MS 13? Were they undocumented? Were they drug lords and rapists? Were they fresh off a Honduran caravan? Must be one of those. Nobody else would invade a private home according to Trumpites. You wouldn't have posted this event if it were not so.

A five person home invasion isn't run-of-the-mill street crime, that doesn't happen to law-abiding citizens.
In the 1990s a group of five ran around Dayton Ohio killing multiple people over thier shoes. Bad things happen to good people for the stupidist reasons. This is why you not only have a gun and dog at home but should incoporate other safety measures also.

Forum List

Back