Homophobic cake?

It looks like the writing came from one of those tubes from the grocery store.

In the real world, the manager would not have refunded any money. The cake would have had the frosting scraped and refrosted.

yes. exactly. My first job was in Italian bakery and that is exactly what would happen if the decoration would be found objectionable by a customer.

Last edited:
The comments on the page are priceless. :D One mentions "Chik fil hate" and another says the rw hater bakers should put up a "straights only" sign. See how far that works for 'em. :p

Last edited:
The comments on the page are priceless. :D One mentions "Chik fil hate" and another says the rw hater bakers should put up a "straights only" sign. See how far that works for 'em. :p

the whole story is fake and fabricated like the story of racial slur by that waitress.

It's a lie and did not happen.

Awesome! They should have spat in the batter as well.

I wonder how many times your food has been spat in by gay waiters, etc. who picked up on your vibes. :D

Well, the truth is, gay or not, I tip everyone unless they totally suck. I'd tip and undoubtedly have tipped gay waiters. I don't go into a restaurant to hate on the gays. As long as they aren't putting HIV in my water I'm down.

Didn't name the store
She wouldn't give her last name
Story ran in a gay publication
Cake looks like a do it yourself job
She took another cake home from the same bakery
Can't find another report about this incident.

All these lead me to believe the story is bullshit.

I love a good bakery cake. Yum!

If this is a true story, shame on the bakery. Not sure I believe it, though.

What is "Homophobic" about this? The cake appears to read "Lesbian Anniv. No Ballons."

:eusa_eh:

Of course, I do feel it is cliche for Lesbos to order a CARROT cake.......:eusa_shifty:

carrot-penis4.jpg

I wonder how many times your food has been spat in by gay waiters, etc. who picked up on your vibes. :D

Well, the truth is, gay or not, I tip everyone unless they totally suck. I'd tip and undoubtedly have tipped gay waiters. I don't go into a restaurant to hate on the gays. As long as they aren't putting HIV in my water I'm down.

Well...good for you then.

Picked up on your vibes?....
Are implying that gay people have some sort of sixth sense about these things?
Are you implying gay people are "different"?
So in your world it's ok to spit on someone's food because they "sense" something?
Guess what genius....This is a BULLSHIT story. It never happened the way the lesbian claimed.

Well...good for you then.

There just nothing that makes you libs happy.

What is "Homophobic" about this? The cake appears to read "Lesbian Anniv. No Ballons."
:eusa_eh:

Of course, I do feel it is cliche for Lesbos to order a CARROT cake.......:eusa_shifty:

carrot-penis4.jpg

:lol: Sounds like the decorator put the directions on the cake instead of the message...if it's true, I can see why she'd be angry. I don't believe the manager wouldn't get her another cake or repair the one that freaked her out. Sounds like she got a free cake and then decided to see what else she could get out if it...notoriety and maybe some "donations" on Twitter is my bet.

Sarah says she opened the cake inside the shop, then immediately asked to speak with a manager upon seeing the message. Sarah says the manager apologized for the sloppy text but not for its inaccurate, homophobic content. The manager refunded Sarah's money and offered her a "less sloppy" cake but refused to address the cake's messaging, even when Sarah pressed the issue.

She couldn't have done it herself as she opened the box IN STORE and the manager ignored her when she asked what had happened.

That's if you believe her story, moron.

Which of course you don't.

Look at the comments , a third of the libs there think it is fake and laugh at the term gender queer used in the article

Forum List

Back