Homosexual boy scout is mad because he won't be given eagle badge

They expected him to be brainwashed, in other words.

He knew the rules and standards when he joined.

But he probably never suspected that you would have your mind on his penis even though he makes great accomplishments within the organization. Maybe he thought he'd be given a fair shake.

Really, that's all this is... an obsession over what kind of hole a young man puts his dick into.

He's the faggot he knew the rules of the group he had joined.

But he probably never suspected that you would have your mind on his penis even though he makes great accomplishments within the organization. Maybe he thought he'd be given a fair shake.

Really, that's all this is... an obsession over what kind of hole a young man puts his dick into.

I am sure he knew he was homosexual at the age of six.

So is being left handed and having red hair. Your point?
What a crock of shit. Why do you think left handed people are unnatural? Why do you hate left handed people?

An estimated 10% of people in the world are homosexual.
An estimated 10% of people in the world are left handed.

Obviously this proves that left handed people are unnatural.

sorry, sparkles, but only about 3 percent of the population is homosexual. that number was debunked years ago in first-world countries. i'm sure the news will filter down yours eventually.

and left-handed people are abnormal. so what? unless one is insecure and needs constant reassurance of one's self-image, this is not a particularly big deal to accept.

I am sure he knew he was homosexual at the age of six.
You must be a boy age 11 or older up age 18 to join the Boy scouts.

WHY ARE YOU FUCKING OBSESSING OVER HIS COCK bigrebnc1775!?

Most right wingers are secretly in the closet. That should give you a reason as to why he focuses on penis so much.

What a crock of shit. Why do you think left handed people are unnatural? Why do you hate left handed people?

An estimated 10% of people in the world are homosexual.
An estimated 10% of people in the world are left handed.

Obviously this proves that left handed people are unnatural.

sorry, sparkles, but only about 3 percent of the population is homosexual. that number was debunked years ago in first-world countries. i'm sure the news will filter down yours eventually.

and left-handed people are abnormal. so what? unless one is insecure and needs constant reassurance of one's self-image, this is not a particularly big deal to accept.

Do you support denying equal rights to those who are left handed? Them being abnormal and all, you know.

I'm not shit for brains I'm defending the Boy scouts which I was also a scout, so why do you have an obsession on someone sucking dicks?

He shoukd leave the boy scouts. He doesn't agree with their creed. Why be in it?

that's what i don't get about leftists. why would you want to join an organization that believes and stands for something you don't agree with? i don't run out and join gay and lesbian clubs. i don't attend churches that teach god's acceptance of homosexual 'marriage'. do they not understand that the whole point of joining such organizations is to associate with people with whom you have those beliefs in common?

The lad joined when he was six. I don't think he was a homosexual atheist at the age of 6, do you?

he wasn't six when he decided to come out as a homosexual, so the question still stands - why does he want to be a member of an organization he doesn't agree with? is it at all possible you could recognize that he's aged and changed over the years, and deal with the issue at hand?

i was raised in a fundamentalist protestant church from birth. like most people, i went through a stage in my early teens where i seriously questioned the beliefs that i had been taught all my life. in my case, i eventually accepted those beliefs on my own terms and understanding. if i had gone the other way and decided that my parents' beliefs were wrong, i would have left the church. i wouldn't have hung around and demanded they make me a sunday school teacher.

Most right wingers are secretly in the closet. That should give you a reason as to why he focuses on penis so much.

It might seem kind of weird to some that I'm just throwing out these accusations of sexual obsession over the boy(both when young and older).

But in reality, that's what it is. It's a fixation these people have on sexual organs, and what they do with them. People are not judged by their character, they're judged by whether or not two dicks clash in mock swordfight or two vaginas scissor it up.

It's especially bad when these men and women start obsessing over the sexuality of children.

:D

the only ones focusing on someone sucking dick is cowman.

The person I see concerned about sexuality of young children here is you. We want this young man to be recognized for his accomplishments, and given the honor and respect he deserves.

You want him to be punished. Punished for his sexual deviancy! You're obsessed with his sexuality.

Last edited:

It might seem kind of weird to some that I'm just throwing out these accusations of sexual obsession over the boy(both when young and older).

But in reality, that's what it is. It's a fixation these people have on sexual organs, and what they do with them. People are not judged by their character, they're judged by whether or not two dicks clash in mock swordfight or two vaginas scissor it up.

It's especially bad when these men and women start obsessing over the sexuality of children.

:D

the only ones focusing on someone sucking dick is cowman.

The person I see concerned about sexuality of young children here is you.
You can't make your case so you throw out shit that isn't true because a former Boy Scout is defending the scouts for the rules they have against someone who knew about the rules when he took the oath.
You're such a loser to even make such an attempt.

Forum List

Back