Homosexual marriage very unethical.

When did I say black people aren't as human as everyone else? I said black people are the least homosexual people in the world, don't know how that equals out to saying black people are less human.

:cuckoo:

LEAST homosexual, eh?

hey, would you autograph your glossy for me?

HEY.jpg

oh man shut the fuck up. I've given you anthropological sources that convey just how stupid you are with this whole "africans have never been gay" bullshit. Blame whitey all you need to, pussy. Ignore what you want.. But the FACT remains that homosexuality has been a cultural norm for as long as there has been recorded history. If you can't figure out how to do more than blather on and on about your opinion then you deserve the mudhole I've stomped in your ass here in this thread.

Homosexuality has *NEVER* been a cultural norm, at least not for black people. It has always been looked down upon as abnormal. You haven't stomped a mudhole anyplace imbecile, yelling and cursing up a storm doesn't mean you've won anything.

Did he really just say that??? Black people are the "least gay"?? lol... that's really funny.

two snaps up in a circle....

Yes, black people are the least gay, from Jamaica, to Africa, the Carribbean and Afro-America we all look down upon homos, battyboys, chi chi men, f-----s, queers, sodomites, you name it, its universally looked down upon by people of African descent.

Homosexuality has *NEVER* been a cultural norm, at least not for black people. It has always been looked down upon as abnormal. You haven't stomped a mudhole anyplace imbecile, yelling and cursing up a storm doesn't mean you've won anything.

you are simply wrong. Hands down crash and burn wrong. You may think being black is relevant but it's not. Indeed, I bet you are walking funny today given that, still, im the only one to cite a source beyond "nuhhuh.. blacks dont take it up the ass"

:lol:

No, it's not the lampooning that means I won.. It's the brickton of evidence that I knocked you out with.

enjoy, bitch.

Yes, black people are the least gay, from Jamaica, to Africa, the Carribbean and Afro-America we all look down upon homos, battyboys, chi chi men, f-----s, queers, sodomites, you name it, its universally looked down upon by people of African descent.

You are so stupid it's appalling that you can make it to this forum without a bib.

I GAVE YOU evidence that you are full of shit. What do you do? deny deny deny and blame whites. Fuck you, homey. Blacks have their gays just like any other ethnicity.

and, just so you know how consistant I am, I don't assume you are genetically predispositioned to steal car stereos better than any other race either.

Looked down upon? More than by white fundamentalist Christians? lol...

Newsflash: just because it may be looked down upon doesn't mean there's any less incidence of homosexuality.

Looked down upon? More than by white fundamentalist Christians? lol...

Newsflash: just because it may be looked down upon doesn't mean there's any less incidence of homosexuality.

You will hardly see any black homosexuals as it is very looked down upon by black people, it isn't masculine. And believe it is more looked down upon by blacks of all religions than white Christian fundies.

You are so stupid it's appalling that you can make it to this forum without a bib.

I GAVE YOU evidence that you are full of shit. What do you do? deny deny deny and blame whites. Fuck you, homey. Blacks have their gays just like any other ethnicity.

and, just so you know how consistant I am, I don't assume you are genetically predispositioned to steal car stereos better than any other race either.

It is looked down upon by people of African descent, your sources don't refute that idiot, and I never said we didn't have gays, just that we have the least of them and we look down upon sodomites more than anyone else.

You will hardly see any black homosexuals as it is very looked down upon by black people, it isn't masculine. And believe it is more looked down upon by blacks of all religions than white Christian fundies.

You, sir, are a fucking batshit crazy loon. You have no evidence beyond your opinion and, given how you react when evidence is presented to you, probably only have a 3rd grade edumacation.

It is looked down upon by people of African descent, your sources don't refute that idiot, and I never said we didn't have gays, just that we have the least of them and we look down upon sodomites more than anyone else.

WHITES looked down on it too, stupid. That doesn't mean that it's not a fact of society. And, unless you have some source that shows a comparative sample of gays in your ethnic population you can take your ignorant fucking opinion back to the idiot box that you emerged from.

I dunno. My Cuban friends are more apt to look down on gays than my black friends are. Maybe it's just your little enclave in the South.

WHITES looked down on it too, stupid. That doesn't mean that it's not a fact of society. And, unless you have some source that shows a comparative sample of gays in your ethnic population you can take your ignorant fucking opinion back to the idiot box that you emerged from.

Whites accept gays more than blacks, we explicitly reject homosexuality and black homos can't walk around in black neighborhoods, nor are there gay bars and clubs in black neighborhoods, they live and go to where the whites are. You have no evidence that blacks are just as gay as whites are.

Whites accept gays more than blacks, we explicitly reject homosexuality and black homos can't walk around in black neighborhoods, nor are there gay bars and clubs in black neighborhoods, they live and go to where the whites are. You have no evidence that blacks are just as gay as whites are.

bullshit. IM the guy who pimp slapped you with African gayness, remember silly Why don't you cry about my lack of evidence after posting your own.

gays are found in every demographic. Just because you are one white hating racist son of a bitch doesn't mean that your opinions are facts.

i agree, I agree i think its not the race but the belifes held by any single person. I mean i have meet same-sex partners of many differnt races and anti-gay thinkers from many differnt races.

I agree,whites are more accepting of Homosexuals and Homo clubs in their neighborhoods, than Blacks are. Homosexuality is not accepted in the Black
inner city ghettos , or communities. Blacks tend to be more religious, and there
are more Black churches in the Black community that would not accept the homosexual lifestyle. The Black churches promote heterosexuality,and the traditional male ,female union, rather than a union they consider sinful and
against the rule of God.I have never seen a Homosexual club in a Black inner city community.

I must also say I see more Homosexuals who are white, than I do Black Homosexuals. The majority of Blacks just do not accept the Homosexual lifestyle.

Last edited:
im so glad you people get to generalize and stereotype. Thank god we are not talking about watermelon and fried chicken.

Tell ya what, sugar, you go on up to the West Village, NYC, and tell me again how there aren't black gays.

Dang.... you live in a fantasy world.

You've got to be a plant, we know no one could possibly think like you.

bullshit. IM the guy who pimp slapped you with African gayness, remember silly Why don't you cry about my lack of evidence after posting your own.

gays are found in every demographic. Just because you are one white hating racist son of a bitch doesn't mean that your opinions are facts.

This isn't some kind of a sick joke you jackass, homosexuality is rejected and looked down upon by blacks and the few black homos there are tend to hang around whites, not blacks, for the obvious reason that we reject homosexuality. Blacks reject homosexual marriages overwhelmingly, same-sex unions, etc, no matter if we are church going or not. You will never see a black version of Brokeback Mountain, nor would any black actor take such a role. Everything points to whites being more gay and accepting of gays than blacks. You yourself are a prime example you idiot, look at how you're arduently defending those sodomites.

Forum List

Back