Homosexual marriage very unethical.

ALL ABOARD THE HISTORY EXPRESS CHOOOOO FUCKING CHOOOOOO!

American Anthropologist
December 1970, Vol. 72, No. 6, pp. 1428-1434
Posted online on October 26, 2004.

Male and female homosexual relationship seems to have been common among the Azande in past times. Between males it was approved of in the bachelor military companies. Between females it is said to have been a frequent, though highly disapproved of, practice in polygamous homes

AnthroSource | American Anthropologist - 72(6):1428 - Abstract

Full quote of the text please? The Bass doesn't accept one line quotes that can be taken out of context. There is no proof of *PRECOLONIAL* homosexuality in Africa and butt banditry is almost universally looked down upon in Africa, blacks are the least gay people in the world.

ONE MORE TIME, you are a fucking idiot who wouldn't know historically valid evidence if it came and made your dreams of being white for a day come true.

The would never and has never ever dreramed of being white, thats another delusion you're having Shogun. The Bass is too intelligent and refined to return your homosexual laced personal attacks, you've been admonished enough.

hey, as a matter of fact EVEN BLACK MEN ENJOY THE COCK TOO.

Black gays exist, but there are very, very few black gay men, real men know what real masculinity is. This black man isn't a sausage jockey like you are.

Full quote of the text please? The Bass doesn't accept one line quotes that can be taken out of context. There is no proof of *PRECOLONIAL* homosexuality in Africa and butt banditry is almost universally looked down upon in Africa, blacks are the least gay people in the world.

Come on Bass. That is the abstract of the study. Do you need to read the research methodology before the cite becomes valid for you? Shog presented all that can be expected on a message board, and since it is the abstract, we can be pretty sure it is the conclusion of the paper.

Besides, the paper itself is (as far as I can tell) only available through JSTOR.

dude, I don't give a fuck if you believe me or my source or not. Clearly, you don't have the first fucking clue about the shit you are talking about. You haven't provided even the slightest piece of your own evidence while I have dropped multiple examples and I am just ahving fun poling your stupid ass with an intelligence stick by now. Go do your own research and learn something.

Come on Bass. That is the abstract of the study. Do you need to read the research methodology before the cite becomes valid for you? Shog presented all that can be expected on a message board, and since it is the abstract, we can be pretty sure it is the conclusion of the paper.

Besides, the paper itself is (as far as I can tell) only available through JSTOR.

I have JSTOR access so I'll check it out. Abstracts can be misleading.

The would never and has never ever dreramed of being white, thats another delusion you're having Shogun. The Bass is too intelligent and refined to return your homosexual laced personal attacks, you've been admonished enough.

HA!
whatever you say, dude. I"VE been admonished? do you even know what that word means, genius?

Black gays exist, but there are very, very few black gay men, real men know what real masculinity is. This black man isn't a sausage jockey like you are.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yea, gay black men sure the fuck ARE RARE!

:clap2::clap2:
:badgrin::badgrin:
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
:eek::eek:
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

for real, maybe you should go learn something instead of laughing nervously at those ****** jokes your neighbors tell you.

dude, I don't give a fuck if you believe me or my source or not. Clearly, you don't have the first fucking clue about the shit you are talking about. You haven't provided even the slightest piece of your own evidence while I have dropped multiple examples and I am just ahving fun poling your stupid ass with an intelligence stick by now. Go do your own research and learn something.

Cussing, trolling and personally attacking hasn't won you anything, gay marriage is still unethical Shogun. Butt-spliting queer people should not be married like heterosexual people, they not the same thing.

HA!
whatever you say, dude. I"VE been admonished? do you even know what that word means, genius?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yea, gay black men sure the fuck ARE RARE!

:clap2::clap2:
:badgrin::badgrin:
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
:eek::eek:
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

for real, maybe you should go learn something instead of laughing nervously at those ****** jokes your neighbors tell you.

Still trolling and stalking the Bass:

dumbass.jpg

Cussing, trolling and personally attacking hasn't won you anything, gay marriage is still unethical Shogun. Butt-spliting queer people should not be married like heterosexual people, they not the same thing.

no, dropping evidence on you like a fucking boulder is why i can add the icing of shit talking to this cake, buddy.

I don't care if YOU think it's unethincal. Your standard is about as impressive as your grasp on fucking world history.

but please, post another cry baby complaint about ad hominems. Your posts probably are not ironic as fuck.

But not here, in good old Mississippi, California is the gayest state in the nation, expected that nonsense.

yea.. they said the same thing about skin tone at one time too ya dumb bastard.

Discovering anything new about homosexuality IN AFRICA YET, stupid?

But not here, in good old Mississippi, California is the gayest state in the nation, expected that nonsense.

Bass, here is an excerpt from a book review of the book "Boy-Wives and Female Husbands: Studies of African Homosexualities." by Stephen O. Murray and Will Roscoe. The book studies the history and prevalence of homosexuality in Africa.

The Review is from The American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 106, No. 3 (Nov., 2000), pp. 846-848. I got this on JSTOR, so I can't link to it.

This is what the review says about the conclusions of the book.

What is intriguing about African homosexuality is the denial of same-sex sexuality in ethnographies and the statements of some informants, despite numerous examples to the contrary. As the editors write (p. 267), "Absence of evidence can never be assumed to be evidence of absence," and they proceed to provide just the evidence needed to make a solid argument that same-sex patterns are more diverse in Africa than in other regions of the world; that homosexuality is often viewed as normal, natural, and routine, except where Islam and Christianity have influence; and that homosexual behavior and identity are not a result of Western influence and colonialism but are "traditional" and "indigenous" in many African societies.

Unless The American Journal of Sociology is in the habit of completely mischaracterizing the books they review, it would appear that evidence of homosexual practice in Africa is quite abundant.

Bass, here is an excerpt from a book review of the book "Boy-Wives and Female Husbands: Studies of African Homosexualities." by Stephen O. Murray and Will Roscoe. The book studies the history and prevalence of homosexuality in Africa.

The Review is from The American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 106, No. 3 (Nov., 2000), pp. 846-848. I got this on JSTOR, so I can't link to it.

This is what the review says about the conclusions of the book.

Unless The American Journal of Sociology is in the habit of completely mischaracterizing the books they review, it would appear that evidence of homosexual practice in Africa is quite abundant.

Note: The Bass said example of *PRECOLONIAL* homosexuality, of which none exists in Africa. The belief that homosewxuality existed always in every place is absurd and besides its only a book review of a book I've already read. The book relies heavily on the written accounts of Europeans, not any accounts from Africans themselves.

Chaz, do you seriously think black people aren't as human as everyone else?

When did I say black people aren't as human as everyone else? I said black people are the least homosexual people in the world, don't know how that equals out to saying black people are less human.

Note: The Bass said example of *PRECOLONIAL* homosexuality, of which none exists in Africa. The belief that homosewxuality existed always in every place is absurd and besides its only a book review of a book I've already read. The book relies heavily on the written accounts of Europeans, not any accounts from Africans themselves.

Well Bass, the review indicates that the book looks exactly at the question of homosexuality in precolonial societies, and is based on the work and studies of anthropologists. It should not be surprising that the book relies on historical accounts of Europeans, as precolonial African society didn't employ written historical record. By holding out for written accounts of the practice of homosexuality in precolonial African societies that didn't employ writing, you are just setting a standard that is impossible to meet.

Last edited:
Well Bass, the review indicates that the book looks exactly at the question of homosexuality in precolonial societies, and is based on the work and studies of anthropologists. It should not be surprising that the book relies on historical accounts of Europeans, as precolonial African society didn't employ written historical record. By holding out for written accounts of the practice of homosexuality in precolonial African societies that didn't employ writing, you are just setting a standard that is impossible to meet.

Maybe he's the president of Iran. I understand there are also no Iranian homosexuals.

oh man shut the fuck up. I've given you anthropological sources that convey just how stupid you are with this whole "africans have never been gay" bullshit. Blame whitey all you need to, pussy. Ignore what you want.. But the FACT remains that homosexuality has been a cultural norm for as long as there has been recorded history. If you can't figure out how to do more than blather on and on about your opinion then you deserve the mudhole I've stomped in your ass here in this thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back