Homosexuality is in the bible.

I hate the word "homophobe". It makes it sound like they're scared of gays. They aren't scared. They're just assholes.

Fear is behind all bigotry.

:eusa_clap:
I'm with Kolos. Fear of the unknown is the birthplace of bigotry.

So you're are saying that the reason homosexuals hate the Bible thumpers is because the homosexuals (and those who appreciate sexual deviation as totally rewarding) are afraid that they are headed for Hell unless they can discredit the Bible thumpers? Is that the fear?

There is no such thing as "gay equal rights". Human rights are for everyone. Gays never cared about "marriage equality" until recently. If gays were being denied human rights, then certainly we would have heard about this centuries ago.

That's because until recently they were afraid to ask for marriage rights. People like our parents and grandparents and before made them scared to come out.

Yes. The law was changed. Now what are you going to do to the people who don't accept the law? Lock them up?

As long as they don't break any laws in not accepting it, then I don't see a problem with them not accepting it.

To force me to sexual behaviour would be rape or sexual abuse. But it could trick me into homosexual behaviour if no one told me it is abnormal and despisable and i grew up in a society where it is completely normal to occassionally do it with guys like in ancient greece

How do you get "tricked" into homosexual behavior?

i dont want a society where homosexuality is seen as normal act between two adults. i doubt anyone wants. we just tolerate a few gays, but we dont want a gay society.

That's unfortunate. I sincerely hope you never have children.

So you're are saying that the reason homosexuals hate the Bible thumpers is because the homosexuals (and those who appreciate sexual deviation as totally rewarding) are afraid that they are headed for Hell unless they can discredit the Bible thumpers? Is that the fear?

No, they are afraid that the bible thumpers are going to hurt them somehow, as history has taught them.

I don't like bible thumpers because they can't prove anything in the bible and can't tell me where their superbeing is.

[Just because you can't have your way doesn't mean they hate you. Get over yourself.

Just because one can do whatever one wishes doesn't mean that homosexuals will escape judgement!

What judgement is that? I do not see any super being judging them only Bible Thumpers with an axe to grind because some 2000 year old book says it's wrong. It's not wrong to be a hypocrite but a lot of religious fanatics are just that. Go out and do wrong all week then go to church on Sunday hoping some super being will forgive you.

I don't like bible thumpers because they can't prove anything in the bible and can't tell me where their superbeing is.

He's in their head. But yet this all powerful being has not got the guts to speak for himself.....but has lowly humanoids do it.

Read my other comments.

Why do you wish such a cruel and evil Thing upon me? Children are a Gift of God, they enrich your Life. A homosexual like you wouldnt understand. Im sincerely very offended by your words. Im almost lashing out to call you names, but i will Refrain.

your question is aimed at ridicoling me or you are too dumb to understand my Point (sorry)

I get that when stigma is non existing toward bisexuality that it flourishes. But that merely serves rather than suppresses desires within individuals.

But the suggestion by you that you might be tricked into homosexual acts is patently absurd, unless your dick indeed has a mind of its own.

not every desire is worth being served but should be surpressed.
depends on what you perceive as being tricked. i can get tricked into drinking alcohol or starting Smoking cigarettes. just like in engaging in homosexual acts. at least i would view it as having been tricked. you might perceive it differently.

You can get tricked into smoking a cigarette? What? They going to substitute some of your weed for tobacco? :D

If you engage in homosexual acts for any reason, it means you're gay, possibly bi. :D

I get that when stigma is non existing toward bisexuality that it flourishes. But that merely serves rather than suppresses desires within individuals.

But the suggestion by you that you might be tricked into homosexual acts is patently absurd, unless your dick indeed has a mind of its own.

depends on what you perceive as being tricked. i can get tricked into drinking alcohol or starting Smoking cigarettes. just like in engaging in homosexual acts. at least i would view it as having been tricked. you might perceive it differently.

You can get tricked into smoking a cigarette? What? They going to substitute some of your weed for tobacco? :D

If you engage in homosexual acts for any reason, it means you're gay, possibly bi. :D

why do so many People start to smoke their (first) cigarettes? what is the reason?
yes and everyone can be "gay" / bi.

why do so many People start to smoke their (first) cigarettes? what is the reason?

Nobody get tricked into sucking another guys cock, you're nuts and fat, but funny. :D

Nobody get tricked into sucking another guys cock, you're nuts and fat, but funny. :D

Young Girls get tricked to suck a guys cock (or loose their virginity), so why not other Guys?

There is no such thing as "gay equal rights". Human rights are for everyone. Gays never cared about "marriage equality" until recently. If gays were being denied human rights, then certainly we would have heard about this centuries ago.

That's because until recently they were afraid to ask for marriage rights. People like our parents and grandparents and before made them scared to come out.
Yes. The law was changed. Now what are you going to do to the people who don't accept the law? Lock them up?

As long as they don't break any laws in not accepting it, then I don't see a problem with them not accepting it.

i dont want a society where homosexuality is seen as normal act between two adults. i doubt anyone wants. we just tolerate a few gays, but we dont want a gay society.

No, they are afraid that the bible thumpers are going to hurt them somehow, as history has taught them.

You're so full of shit, I can smell you from here. If you sissies are so "afraid", then come back when you grow some balls and can stand up to those abuse you like our founding fathers did. If you didn't claim your rights when you had the chance over 200 years ago, then it's your own damn fault.

Last edited:

Sure. We agree on all desires that exploit or hurt other human beings.
But no sexual act between consenting adults is thus, if it's what both want.

And that's a fact in our country and gas been for many decades.

No one is preventing you from getting a gay vaccine every year.
Encourage your friends and family also. That way society will be protected from going gay.

Forum List

Back