Homosexuals are better at business

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Should we exterminate gays because they might take advantage of the free enterprise and become rich. Studies have shown that gay people sure better at business than straights. They might even use the free enterprise system to escape workplace discrimination. They might get rich and if so, should we allow them to get married like there middleclass counterparts? Or do rich gays and poor gays deserve the same treatment by the law?

Should we exterminate gays because they might take advantage of the free enterprise and become rich. Studies have shown that gay people sure better at business than straights. They might even use the free enterprise system to escape workplace discrimination. They might get rich and if so, should we allow them to get married like there middleclass counterparts? Or do rich gays and poor gays deserve the same treatment by the law?

Yo, its a State issue according to the Supreme Court!!!
Yes, they are better at business, they have extras to make the customer happy?

"GTP"

Any bets on how long it will be before this troll is shown the door?
Nothing wrong with a little of this around here:
Flea-C3.jpg

Does the site actually ban trolls perm? If not, unless no one responds to his threads he'll keep doing it. Trolls feed on the attention. Only way to get rid of them is cut off their food supply. Since that isn't gonna happen though...

Guess they don't think with their dicks, like the straight guys.

Yo, Homey don`t play that! If you are a Faggot? Then go elsewhere, TY!!! :ack-1:
The Fag-fear is high in this one. He must be a little light in the loafers.

Yo, I`m sorry if you are abnormal, its not my fault!!!
In America I'm very abnormal, I'm smart and educated.

Last edited:

Does the site actually ban trolls perm? If not, unless no one responds to his threads he'll keep doing it. Trolls feed on the attention. Only way to get rid of them is cut off their food supply. Since that isn't gonna happen though...

Yo, take another picture of yourself, you look just like the rest of the Democrats!

"GTP"

Yo, Homey don`t play that! If you are a Faggot? Then go elsewhere, TY!!! :ack-1:

In American I'm very abnormal, I'm smart and educated.

Yo, check your spelling Democrat?

"GTP"

In American I'm very abnormal, I'm smart and educated.

Yo, check your spelling Democrat?
Typos happen. Off for drinks. See ya.

Yo, take another picture of yourself, you look just like the rest of the Democrats!

"GTP"

Only update my pics if my appearence changes significantly. Accuracy in advertising sorta thing. Of course, standing by what I write I have a pic. Guess when you're just a troll that's not a good idea...

"GTP"

Only update my pics if my appearence changes significantly. Accuracy in advertising sorta thing. Of course, standing by what I write I have a pic. Guess when you're just a troll that's not a good idea...

Yo, you are right, but please make an intelligent response?

"GTP"

Forum List

Back