Hong Kong activates serious response as Chinese mystery illness prompts hospital lockdown

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Authorities in Hong Kong have activated a recently created “serious response” threat level Saturday as a mysterious SARS-like respiratory illness begins to spread throughout central China, according to AP.
Hong Kong Activates “Serious Response” As Chinese Mystery Illness Prompts Hospital Lockdown

Oh just keep moving around like you use to dumb fk leftist have forgotten how many ILLEGAL DISEASED RIDDENN skanks are here walking around now spreading their shit.just like those live vaccines that shed the bs to everyone else....

Interesting....

Even the US CDC is on high alert as many people have come into the US from that region...

On a side note; This is the same region that the last viral jump occurred in and is in close proximity to a known BIO-4 lab that the Chinese military uses....

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

I read the articles, very interesting -- but it's not coming from Hong Kong, and indeed no suspicious cases are in Hong Kong at the moment. They have hospitalized 16 travelers from China, but they appear to have "normal" known pneumonias. Singapore has one suspicious case.

It is coming from Wuhan, China, in the center, the article said. Whatever it is; a new kind of pneumonia. Not SARS, but...……..not good.

I read the articles, very interesting -- but it's not coming from Hong Kong, and indeed no suspicious cases are in Hong Kong at the moment. They have hospitalized 16 travelers from China, but they appear to have "normal" known pneumonias. Singapore has one suspicious case.

It is coming from Wuhan, China, in the center, the article said. Whatever it is; a new kind of pneumonia. Not SARS, but...……..not good.
That is the problem...

Bird Flue was a viral 'jump'
Swine Flue was a viral 'jump'
Now this is a Viral 'jump'

And all from the same region in China...

Anyone besides me see a pattern forming?

That is the problem...

All serious infectious diseases come from China or Africa: those two areas, that's it. The first recorded China plague was back in the 4th century, the Plague of Justinian (probably bubonic plague). The Black Death is well known to have come from Mongolia via the Crimea -- the Mongols catapulted corpses over the city wall, that worked. It is POSSIBLE that the 1918 influenza came from Kansas, but --- probably it came from China too, there was a lot of epidemic disease there then.

So I'm not at all impressed that here one comes again. There's been a pattern for at least two millennia. It's not human enemies doing this. It's the little guys, the real enemies of the human race.

They'll get us one day, I assume. People don't realize how vulnerable species are. Where are all the elm trees? Where are all the chestnut trees? There aren't any. They were wiped out entirely by disease.

• Banned

That is the problem...

Oh they haven't seen anything yet ................... that patter wait until they figure out there's an ebola false flag coming you know they'll believe it a little when it hits the news then they will Rush for that new never tested before vaccines that has a live virus in it which of course sheds...... spreading it everyone they get near or not....

If you think that, you shouldn't take the vaccine. Patient autonomy, you're supposed to have a right to that.

Forum List

Back