Hope & Change

Fucking A....Damn Democrats

We need to change their obstructive policies right NOW.........Living wage, increase capital gains tax, free healthcare

That will show those Dems!
Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

We'll make a Liberal out of you yet Rabbi

Here you are advocating income redistribution, living wage, capital gains increase all to make sure that more of that $26 trillion increase in wealth does not only go to the rich

All my years of preaching to you seems to bew paying off

I see you have wealth envy, simple solution earn your own wealth instead of coveting other peoples.

Earn your own wealth and contribute to the society that helped you do it

If $26 trillion in additional wealth went to our wealthiest like Rabbi complained about, why should we continue to give them tax breaks?

The only ones prospering in your Supreme Leader's mess, are the Wall Street Fatcats you Communists/Progressives are supposed to despise. Pretty crazy irony, no? You guys went from loony OWS whiners to Wallstreet Bootlickers in an instant. It's proof you guys are getting desperate in defending your guy, The average American is suffering. And he's destroyed the futures of so many. It truly is 'Hope & Change' we shouldn't believe in.

I'm willing to raise the capital gains tax and force those fat cats to pay higher wages.....are you?

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

Here you are advocating income redistribution, living wage, capital gains increase all to make sure that more of that $26 trillion increase in wealth does not only go to the rich

I see you have wealth envy, simple solution earn your own wealth instead of coveting other peoples.

If $26 trillion in additional wealth went to our wealthiest like Rabbi complained about, why should we continue to give them tax breaks?

The only ones prospering in your Supreme Leader's mess, are the Wall Street Fatcats you Communists/Progressives are supposed to despise. Pretty crazy irony, no? You guys went from loony OWS whiners to Wallstreet Bootlickers in an instant. It's proof you guys are getting desperate in defending your guy, The average American is suffering. And he's destroyed the futures of so many. It truly is 'Hope & Change' we shouldn't believe in.

I'm willing to raise the capital gains tax and force those fat cats to pay higher wages.....are you?

Too late, you're a Wall Street Bootlicker now. Your whiny OWS days are over. You can't have it both ways.

Too late, you're a Wall Street Bootlicker now. Your whiny OWS days are over. You can't have it both ways.

Answer the question....are you willing to raise capital gains and require higher wages?

We have been told that the wealthy can't afford it, but with $26 trillion in additional wealth, it is obvious that they can

Answer the question....are you willing to raise capital gains and require higher wages?

We have been told that the wealthy can't afford it, but with $26 trillion in additional wealth, it is obvious that they can

Too late, you can't go back now. You and several other Obamabots on this Board have been here for months boasting about record Wall Street profits. It's pretty much the only thing you guys have left to boast about. It's desperation. About a year ago, you same Obamabots were here screeching about hating those evil Wall Street Fatcats. That was back when you were pretending to be OWS wankas.

Now you guys are All-In on record Wall Street profits. You're very disingenuous people. By far the biggest hypocrites in the country. But i won't allow you to have it both ways. I'll call you on your dishonesty & hypocrisy every time.

No. As usual you draw the wrong conclusion.
The correct conclusion is the Democrat economic policies are complete failures and hurt the poor and middle class.
Vote GOP or don't vote at all.

We need to change their obstructive policies right NOW.........Living wage, increase capital gains tax, free healthcare

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

Newsflash its their freaking money you are not entitled to one red cent of it so stop begging like some bum on a street corner.

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

Newsflash its their freaking money you are not entitled to one red cent of it so stop begging like some bum on a street corner.

Actually, the rules of any society on earth says you are

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

By fat cats are you referring to the millions of middle class Americans who have to pay capital gains on their investments?

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

Actually, the rules of any society on earth says you are

:up_yours:

No. As usual you draw the wrong conclusion.
The correct conclusion is the Democrat economic policies are complete failures and hurt the poor and middle class.
Vote GOP or don't vote at all.

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

Youre not giving anyone anything. Allowing people to keep more of the money they made is not a gift, except in your rather feeble mind.
But Obama rescinded the Bush tax cuts and now income ineqaulity is worse, not better. Bring back the tax cuts and restore equality.

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

Youre not giving anyone anything. Allowing people to keep more of the money they made is not a gift, except in your rather feeble mind.
But Obama rescinded the Bush tax cuts and now income ineqaulity is worse, not better. Bring back the tax cuts and restore equality.

You are the one who complained about that $26 trillion going to the wealthy

Backtracking now Rabbi?

Rabbi Rules #2!
Every time. Every time.

Backtracking now Rabbi?
Are you completely retarded? Dont answer because we all know the answer here.

You really dont care about wealth inequality, growth, opportunity, employment, education or anything else, do you? You only care that your team wins. My team, yay!

By fat cats are you referring to the millions of middle class Americans who have to pay capital gains on their investments?

Token amount compared to the tens of trillions held by the fat cats

Backtracking now Rabbi?

You really dont care about wealth inequality, growth, opportunity, employment, education or anything else, do you? You only care that your team wins. My team, yay!

In full retreat now aren't ya Rabbi?

Time for some Rabbi Rules...that is what you usually pull out when it is time to surrender

Backtracking now Rabbi?

In full retreat now aren't ya Rabbi?

Time for some Rabbi Rules...that is what you usually pull out when it is time to surrender
YAY, My Team! Go, My Team!
It's all you've got, Nutsucker. You're a complete disgrace to sentient beings.

After 6 years what have we got out of that simpletons slogan?

Not much from my perspective. Business is better, but not by much. Although I must say we did get A LOT of change in the racial strife & turning folks against each other departments.

Obama bragged about ending the war. Then blamed it on Bush. Then started the war again but blamed it on bad intel.

The economy is just gimping along despite everything he's claimed to have done.

Welfare rolls are at their highest in our nations history.

Healthcare is expensive as hell unless you're dirt poor.

Food & other essentials are as expensive as they've ever been.

Gas prices have been stuck in the 3 dollar range seemingly forever.

Our already failing public education system has been inundated with illegals, making it even harder for American children to get the attention they need in school.

Obama & Holders constant condemnation of law enforcement has some communities spiraling out of control.

Golf as a sport has gotten a lot of coverage tho......
BIG FAIL.....Worst president since Carter.
The difference is there are so many people who are 'pot committed' on Obama.
The reasons are mostly emotional in nature.
The bottom line that is but for the suburban moderate vote, most of whom are Caucasian os there goes the race card into the trash, Obama wins neither election.
One issue about these people....They are NEVER WRONG. Even if facing dead into a hurricane force wind of facts, they will insist they are correct and with that never admit they made a mistake.
They make up all kinds of excuses for Obama. Look to others to blame for Obama. Accuse Obama opponents of racism. Obfuscate, insult and a whole host of other nonsense.
They come up with these insane items such as "Obama has created over 5 million jobs".....If that were the case the UE rate would be 4%.
More fabrications.....Obama has FIXED the economy. Obama has given us free medical care...Or words to that effect.
That GOP legislators have blocked Obama at every turn because they can't stand having a black president.
They scream about how evil Wall Street is and then in the next sentence crow about the DJIA cresting 17,000.
They whine about the rich. Then they swoon over the deeds of people such as George Soros.
The scream about taxes. Then piss and moan about their own tax burden.

Not much from my perspective. Business is better, but not by much. Although I must say we did get A LOT of change in the racial strife & turning folks against each other departments.

Obama bragged about ending the war. Then blamed it on Bush. Then started the war again but blamed it on bad intel.

Our already failing public education system has been inundated with illegals, making it even harder for American children to get the attention they need in school.

Obama & Holders constant condemnation of law enforcement has some communities spiraling out of control.

Weird after 8 years of Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies, why didn't the US boom? lol

Besides giving US 2 UNFUNDED wars (while gutting revenues), 2 UNFUNDED tax cuts (funding means more revenues or budget cuts) and UNFUNDED Medicare expansion, what was Dubya's highlights?

Oh right he ALLOWED 9/11 to happen, then went to a war on false premises WHILE losing over 1,00,000+ jobs in 8 years, NOT counting the 4+ million lost in 2009 thanks to his policies!

Feb 2009 Obama first month, 110,699,000 PRIVATE sector jobs in the US. Today OVER 117,221,000. Hmm. how horrible

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

FACTS on Dubya's great recession

FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
HA! We did ....For most to the early to mid 2000's save the mini recession after 9/11 we had a booming economy. Then liberals started playing around with the real estate market. The rest is history.
You so called facts are actually the opinions of Obama supporters.

Weird after 8 years of Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies, why didn't the US boom? lol

Besides giving US 2 UNFUNDED wars (while gutting revenues), 2 UNFUNDED tax cuts (funding means more revenues or budget cuts) and UNFUNDED Medicare expansion, what was Dubya's highlights?

Oh right he ALLOWED 9/11 to happen, then went to a war on false premises WHILE losing over 1,00,000+ jobs in 8 years, NOT counting the 4+ million lost in 2009 thanks to his policies!

Feb 2009 Obama first month, 110,699,000 PRIVATE sector jobs in the US. Today OVER 117,221,000. Hmm. how horrible

Part time jobs? Go Obama!

Weird, so Dubya lost 1,000,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years and you are complaining about those 'makers' only giving US part time jobs?

Here's What Obama's 'Part-Time America' Really Looks Like

The president's critics love this talking point. But since 2010, full-time jobs are up 7.6 million, and part-time jobs have declined by more than 900,000.

Here s What Obama s Part-Time America Really Looks Like - The Atlantic

a62cc7934.png

The Spectacular Myth of Obama's Part-Time America—in 5 Graphs

The Spectacular Myth of Obama s Part-Time America mdash in 5 Graphs - The Atlantic
Those graphs and charts have no sourcing.
Look, your side can bend and twist the statistics all you like.
The bottom line is the country has not yet recovered. Although Obama supporters will insist all is well.
All supported by liberal blogs and opinions of Obama followers

Dadtothree, moron to everyone else.

This thread IS NOT ABOUT BUSH.

Post on topic if you can and set a good example for your kids for once in your life

What year did you get out of prison again?
Shouldn't you be out searching for something that offends you and makes you believe there is a feminist component?

"Hope & Change"

This refers to errant, failed conservative social and fiscal policies that manifested as a consequence of the Reagan and Bush years, policies that disadvantaged, and caused hardship for, millions of Americans: the failed policy of social conservatives hostile to the rights of Americans, the failed fiscal policy that placed undue hardship on America's middle class and working Americans.

Change represents ending the failed policies of the right, hope represents ending the hardship sustained by millions of Americans disadvantaged by failed conservative social and fiscal dogma.
Oh cry me a fucking river.....
Spew of drivel....

Part time jobs? Go Obama!

Weird, so Dubya lost 1,000,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years and you are complaining about those 'makers' only giving US part time jobs?

Here's What Obama's 'Part-Time America' Really Looks Like

The president's critics love this talking point. But since 2010, full-time jobs are up 7.6 million, and part-time jobs have declined by more than 900,000.

Here s What Obama s Part-Time America Really Looks Like - The Atlantic

a62cc7934.png

The Spectacular Myth of Obama s Part-Time America mdash in 5 Graphs - The Atlantic
Those graphs and charts have no sourcing.
Look, your side can bend and twist the statistics all you like.
The bottom line is the country has not yet recovered. Although Obama supporters will insist all is well.
All supported by liberal blogs and opinions of Obama followers

Got it, RECOVERED??? Oh right from Dubya/GOP

AFTER 8 YEARS OF DUBYA/GOP 'JOB CREATOR' POLICIES WHERE THE US LOST OVER 1,000,000+ PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS, YOU ARE WHINING OBAMA ISN'T FIXING THE HOLE DUBYA/GOP PUT US IN, AS THE GOP HAS DONE NOTHING BUT OBSTRUCT

AND SEE THAT BLUE INK IN THE LINKS, THAT'S CALLED SOURCING DUMMY. The graphs saying fred, that's fed reserve graphs, lol

Forum List

Back