Hope everyone is preparing themselves to either fight or flee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
We are the cornered animals. and since it is obvious that WE (include myself) are passively allowing these fucking scumbags to destroy America and everything America has stood for, and since we will be entering the new Feudalism (better known as socislism or strong central government), are we prepared for that ration system?

Fight or flight.
Flight comes before fight. Fight is the last thing you do.

LOL, My people are pretty tough, look at Gronkowski, Romanowski, Ditka, Gretzky, Pudzianowski, Golota, Michalczewski, Kownacki, etc. etc.

You better hope, that we don't go off on you, for being deplorables, against this White nation.

Going to swim to take us out? Lol

I respect America, more than Americans, a lot of scums in this country.

Fight or flight.

LOL, My people are pretty tough, look at Gronkowski, Romanowski, Ditka, Gretzky, Pudzianowski, Golota, Michalczewski, Kownacki, etc. etc.

You better hope, that we don't go off on you, for being deplorables, against this White nation.

I know many Polish people through my Church....I suspect if they read your garbage they'd disown you. Great people...you not so much

Fight or flight.

Youre people arent tough. They are kind of hairy though.

I suspect, you've not dealt with many Poles....

On a side note, I don't think we should flee, I think your type should flee.

Fight or flight.

I know many Polish people through my Church....I suspect if they read your garbage they'd disown you. Great people...you not so much

Garbage, or Masterpieces??????

Fight or flight.

I banged two chicks from Poland when I was playing basketball in Germany. Does that count?

You wont do anything but flee or talk tough on the internet. We both know that. :rolleyes:

Fight or flight.

I banged two chicks from Poland when I was playing basketball in Germany. Does that count?

You wont do anything but flee or talk tough on the internet. We both know that. :rolleyes:

I thought you only went with White girls, who were "Italian chicks"??????

I'd consider fleeing to Poland, to get away from scum of the Earth, like yourself.

We are the cornered animals. and since it is obvious that WE (include myself) are passively allowing these fucking scumbags to destroy America and everything America has stood for, and since we will be entering the new Feudalism (better known as socislism or strong central government), are we prepared for that ration system?
Snowflake needs a hug...or therapy. There must be a safe place for this poor, poor man.

I'd consider fleeing to Poland, to get away from scum of the Earth, like yourself.
Q. Why don't Polish women use vibrators?
A. It chips their teeth.

Q. Why wasn't Christ born in Poland?
A. Because they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

I got a hundred of 'em. :lol:

I said mostly Italian and Sicilian chicks. These two Polish girls were pretty dark.

That would probably be best for you.

A. It chips their teeth.

I thought you didn't use vibrators, because they chip your Faggot teeth?

We should make a country you can flee too, call Fagistan.

A. It chips their teeth.

I thought you didn't use vibrators, because they chip your Fagot teeth?

We should make a country you can flee too, call Fagistan.
I'm sure gay clown Putin would be the first to apply for a passport!

There is no reason to do either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back