Hope Hicks expected to testify in Trump hush money trial

It's criminal for POS45 to even mention her to his followers.
No its not.... the gag order in fact will get this case thrown out... the presumption of innocence and prior restraint....
Look both up and read why both are important for democracy and liberty....
remember the judge slapped the gag order before the trial even began... Trump is innocent under our law until he is proven guilty... a judge should never gag an innocent defendant...
He risks a certain appeal...

I didn’t assume anything. I asked surada a question. If her answer is “I don’t know,” then that is my answer.

If she knows the answer, I would like to find out what it is. How is that unreasonable?
You asked what was promised or what threats were made.

That assumes that promises or threats were made and THOSE are facts not in evidence.

Idiot

You asked what was promised or what threats were made.

That assumes that promises or threats were made and THOSE are facts not in evidence.

Idiot
If no promises or threats were made, then surada could’ve said that. I would’ve wanted to know how she knows, but if she does, she should say so. I did not assume that threats or promises were made. I ask what threats or promises were made. If the answer is none that’s the answer.

By the way, is that your answer? If so, how do you know?

It would be a little strange for someone to suddenly testify against a former patron/mentor/employer without any threats or promises, but if Surada or you have evidence that that is what is happening, I’m willing to read about it.

Shit-for-brains

If no promises or threats were made, then surada could’ve said that. I would’ve wanted to know how she knows, but if she does, she should say so. I did not assume that threats or promises were made. I ask what threats or promises were made. If the answer is none that’s the answer.

By the way, is that your answer? If so, how do you know?

It would be a little strange for someone to suddenly testify against a former patron/mentor/employer without any threats or promises, but if Surada or you have evidence that that is what is happening, I’m willing to read about it.

Shit-for-brains
With zero evidence that something happened… it didn’t

As opposed to the “deposions” that aren’t under oath?

Damn, you’re worthless

And although you can make a claim, and you do, you can’t cite one lie he ever told under oath.

No. It’s just an unsupported claim from you, you hack.

It wouldn’t be hard for me even if it were a fact.

You babble a lot. He’s not a god of mine. He’s not a baboon. You are the chimp. And you’re the reprehensible critter, clap. You really should try to be honest someday.

You worry about boys’ ass too much.

By the way, share with the class what you expect Hope to testify to. Be specific. Cite your sources.
Awww look, the poor thing obsesses over a mispelled word.

Still not over your hall monitor days in H.S., idiot?

LOL... how many threats do you think Trump gets from Fanny Willis standing on the courtroom steps calling Trump dangerous?.... or James doing the same thing or Schumer calling for the heads of supreme court members... or Pelosi saying the J-6 protestors are trying to end democracy...
Like it or not this is a free country... there are certain things that do not apply to the first amendment like shouting fire in a crowded room but you haven't shown that Trump or Rudy did anything close to that...
Becareful, you'll destroy their false narratives and such...

No its not.... the gag order in fact will get this case thrown out... the presumption of innocence and prior restraint....
Look both up and read why both are important for democracy and liberty....
remember the judge slapped the gag order before the trial even began... Trump is innocent under our law until he is proven guilty... a judge should never gag an innocent defendant...
He risks a certain appeal...
Bullshit. You know even less about the law than you think!

Lucky for her Trump isn't a Democrat or he would have put her (alleged by many) "corrupt ace" under the jail house. Republicans win on policy, ethics, standards, and values pushed, and not on locking people up by way of the Democrat fascist party that does. All the Democrat's have is a "weaponization" of government because they can't win on the issue's. FACT..

Trump does not “rape” beautiful women, remember? Being both extremely wealthy and a noted show business producer, beautiful women have always come to him.

Trump only “rapes” gold digging skanks who come out of the woodwork when he goes into politics.
I'm hoping the prosecution asks Daniels how Trump had her spank him in his tighty whities.

That would be spectacular! :dance:

Forum List

Back