🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hospital removing transplant patients for being unvaxxed

I don't run a hospital or medical practice so I can't tell you how I would make those decisions. I can only tell you that those who do run those institutions are setting the criteria. If I was a doctor or nurse and I'm seeing my hospital filling up from people who are refusing to take medicine that would prevent most of them from going to the hospital, id be pretty damn pissed and I'd prioritize those who are actually doing their part to help fight this pandemic. How did we get so many idiots living in this country?!
The thing is, a doctor doesn't prioritize his patients. Hospital administrators prioritize based on ability to pay and access to insurance, insurance companies prioritize what they will and will not pay, but doctors literally don't care, they treat whoever is in front of them that requires their help. Here's the modern version of the Hippocratic Oath that they all take when they become doctors. Note that nowhere does it indicate that they are to prioritize patients based on some random internet keyboard jockey's preference:

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

Ask Donald Rumsfeld.
Oh wait that was Tamiflu he got rich off of and he's dead now anyway.

Nevermind.
Ok I'll Nevermind... Do you have any other points you want to make to justify trusting media over doctors as your source for medical advise?

No, I have not been vaccinated. I had covid, and was under the weather for 9 hours. I have natural immunity.

I won't get vaccinated because I don’t need it.
Did a doctor tell you that you have natural immunity and don't need the shot or are you getting that from the media and your own presumptions?

The University of Washington Medical Center has kicked “several patients” off their transplant waiting list for not being vaccinated, according to reports.

The report says that the hospital began denying organ transplants to the unvaccinated in June 2021.

That unvaxxed camp will soon rear up.
I operated one of my brain cells and it asked me if a vax was wise, FOR A FUCKING PERSON WHO NEEDS A LIVER FOR CS.

People with no kidney function shouldn't be vaxed. Maybe it is alright, but I doubt it

The thing is, a doctor doesn't prioritize his patients. Hospital administrators prioritize based on ability to pay and access to insurance, insurance companies prioritize what they will and will not pay, but doctors literally don't care, they treat whoever is in front of them that requires their help. Here's the modern version of the Hippocratic Oath that they all take when they become doctors. Note that nowhere does it indicate that they are to prioritize patients based on some random internet keyboard jockey's preference:

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
If a doctor runs his own private practice then he decides how he or she wants to run things. If we are talking about a hospital then yes the administrators run operations. Both ways they make their medical recommendations and conditions as best they see fit. I promise most if not all of them are pissed if their hospital is at capacity because of people that refuse to take a medicine that would prevent them from being there. To see people in their community who are in pain have to cancel surgeries because they don't have the facility to accommodate. That completely ridiculous. Why do all you uniformed turds read BS on the internet and then think you know better than actual doctors. Where do you get that stupidity from?

I operated one of my brain cells and it asked me if a vax was wise, FOR A FUCKING PERSON WHO NEEDS A LIVER FOR CS.

People with no kidney function shouldn't be vaxed. Maybe it is alright, but I doubt it
perhaps a doctor should make that call and not your retarded brain cell.

Did a doctor tell you that you have natural immunity and don't need the shot or are you getting that from the media and your own presumptions?

I had the antibody test, I have loads of them. I am a scientist, so read the literature, and talked to friends who are doctors. They agreed with MY research.

I had the antibody test, I have loads of them. I am a scientist, so read the literature, and talked to friends who are doctors. They agreed with MY research.
I spoke to a friend a month ago, they had Covid and then got an antibody test two months later and tested negative for antibodies. You as a scientist would surely admit that having COVID doesn't automatically make you immune from catching/spreading it again, right?

Based on how many times the establishment doctors have been proven wrong. Especially that snake, fauci, I will trust my judgment, over theirs, every day of the week.
Establishment doctors?? No, I'm talking about personal doctors. I ask everybody here who won't take the vax if they have spoken to their personal doctor about it and few if any respond with a yes. They are all influenced by media and politics but won't take the time to go talk to a doctor. Amazing

I spoke to a friend a month ago, they had Covid and then got an antibody test two months later and tested negative for antibodies. You as a scientist would surely admit that having COVID doesn't automatically make you immune from catching/spreading it again, right?

From the strain that I had, yes. I would. We have well over 100 years of scientific research that proves that to be true.

Future mutations, no. However, yet again, based on that extensive prior research, I will be very resistant to all future strains.

It's the same with the flu. I rarely get it, and when I do. It is mild. So I have never bothered to get a flu vaccine.

Do you understand?

Establishment doctors?? No, I'm talking about personal doctors. I ask everybody here who won't take the vax if they have spoken to their personal doctor about it and few if any respond with a yes. They are all influenced by media and politics but won't take the time to go talk to a doctor. Amazing

I don't pay attention to the media period.

you love to shit the argument to string it along until you can go GOTCHA and claim victory on every step of the way.

most people i know stopped doing that in the 4th grade, or soon after.

From the strain that I had, yes. I would. We have well over 100 years of scientific research that proves that to be true.

Future mutations, no. However, yet again, based on that extensive prior research, I will be very resistant to all future strains.

It's the same with the flu. I rarely get it, and when I do. It is mild. So I have never bothered to get a flu vaccine.

Do you understand?
Yes I understand, I haven't had a flu shot either. What do you think happened to John Rahm the golfer that tested positive twice and couldn't play in the olympics?

If a doctor runs his own private practice then he decides how he or she wants to run things. If we are talking about a hospital then yes the administrators run operations. Both ways they make their medical recommendations and conditions as best they see fit. I promise most if not all of them are pissed if their hospital is at capacity because of people that refuse to take a medicine that would prevent them from being there. To see people in their community who are in pain have to cancel surgeries because they don't have the facility to accommodate. That completely ridiculous. Why do all you uniformed turds read BS on the internet and then think you know better than actual doctors. Where do you get that stupidity from?
I get mine from a man who was an actual doctor his entire adult life, both in a hospital and in his own private practice. He is my Dad. Where do you get yours from? Dad decided to forego 30% of his patient base the last 5 years of so his practice because he refused to join an HMO as dictated by his state if he wanted to get medicare reimbursement, so he knows about a doctor having priorities dictated to him. Yes, a doctor in his own private practice does things the way he wants to do them, but I can guarantee he's not doing organ transplants in his office. If he is, he's going to jail because those still get done in hospitals. The organ transplant industry has a heavy bureaucracy overseeing every aspect, so there are a lot of opportunities for abuse and heavy handed interference between doctor and patient. The company that does the matching isn't allowed to even know if the same patient registered in more than one OPO region, so there's opportunity for someone to game the system to increase their chances. That actually happened when a very well known billionaire needed an organ. He registered in literally every OPO in the country, then when he got notice of a positive match, flew to the hospital, got the transplant and bought a house to spend his recovery time in.

And yes, I worked for over a decade at the company that does all the organ matches in the US.

Last edited:
How accurate was the test? A friend recently lost his wife to COVID and he became very sick mere days after both testing negative on a test in a drug store.

I get mine from a man who was an actual doctor his entire adult life, both in a hospital and in his own private practice. He is my Dad. Where do you get yours from? Dad decided to forego 30% of his patient base the last 5 years of so his practice because he refused to join an HMO as dictated by his state if he wanted to get medicare reimbursement, so he knows about a doctor having priorities dictated to him. Yes, a doctor in his own private practice does things the way he wants to do them, but I can guarantee he's not doing organ transplants in his office. If he is, he's going to jail because those still get done in hospitals. The organ transplant industry has a heavy bureaucracy overseeing every aspect, so there are a lot of opportunities for abuse and heavy handed interference between doctor and patient. The company that does the matching isn't allowed to even know if the same patient registered in more than one OPO region, so there's opportunity for someone to game the system to increase their chances. That actually happened when a very well known billionaire needed an organ. He registered in literally every OPO in the country, then when he got notice of a positive match, flew to the hospital, got the transplant and bought a house to spend his recovery time in.
How amazing to have a doctor in your family and as a father, that’s great for you. What does your dad recommend in regards to getting vaxed and wearing masks in crowds?

How accurate was the test? A friend recently lost his wife to COVID and he became very sick mere days after both testing negative on a test in a drug store.
From my understanding the testing has not been 100% reliable especially the quick ones

Forum List

Back