Hospital removing transplant patients for being unvaxxed

If you want to act 'educated and
get sterilized for the globalists population control scheme, go ahead .....count me out.
Did a doctor tell you that the vaccine will sterilize you or did you read that on the internet somewhere and decide to believe it because your instincts told you it was true?

You sound like a child. You started a thread in an online discussion forum and when asked to discuss and explain you say you don't want to. Even to a nobody like me. Thats funny and super weak, but also your choice. Why are you wasting time with superficial stuff then?

Adults make choices. Children do what they are told to do.

Hello child.

I'm aware of Tammy Griffin.

Linda Karr received a donor heart from Griffin, who received a new heart from yet another donor...
Somewhat along those lines. If you only need a set of lungs but the donor heart and lungs are too entangled for the doctor to separate, they can replace both your heart and your lungs and donate your heart. It's rare, but it happens.

If people do not follow medical advise and protocol then they don't get care, thats how it works. An alcoholic is not going to get a new liver if they continue to drink... They will give it to somebody who actually puts effort into staying healthy so the organ doesn't go to waste.
The doctors doing the transplants don't make those decisions. It is bureaucrats in the chain that do it. The doctors focus on one thing, and that's a successful operation.

The doctors doing the transplants don't make those decisions. It is bureaucrats in the chain that do it. The doctors focus on one thing, and that's a successful operation.
And the doctors who do the medical stuff are the ones advising to mask and vax, but for some reason Tucker and Buck know better and people are exercising their liberty!!!! Bunch of ignorant tards

Coming from an anonymous snarky dweeb on the internet...... are my feelings supposed to be hurt?:71:
No, I'm very sorry that you had to see that, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, it was meant for Taz. But since you are now in the loop perhaps you can make some improvements and start properly educating yourself and not let the internet dictate your medical decisions.

Yes, I understand how children are often amazed by the simplest of things
It would really be great to talk about the subject and get past the petty name calling. Gracie the OP didn't want to talk about the why's... Do you? Have you been vaccinated? Care to explain why you made the choice that you made?

And the doctors who do the medical stuff are the ones advising to mask and vax, but for some reason Tucker and Buck know better and people are exercising their liberty!!!! Bunch of ignorant tards
When the patient is on the operating table, the doctor couldn't care less, and that's the way it should be. Otherwise, you'll get, "I won't do that abortion, that's the third time she got herself pregnant". Do you really want to go down that road?

When the patient is on the operating table, the doctor couldn't care less, and that's the way it should be. Otherwise, you'll get, "I won't do that abortion, that's the third time she got herself pregnant". Do you really want to go down that road?
I don't run a hospital or medical practice so I can't tell you how I would make those decisions. I can only tell you that those who do run those institutions are setting the criteria. If I was a doctor or nurse and I'm seeing my hospital filling up from people who are refusing to take medicine that would prevent most of them from going to the hospital, id be pretty damn pissed and I'd prioritize those who are actually doing their part to help fight this pandemic. How did we get so many idiots living in this country?!

It would really be great to talk about the subject and get past the petty name calling. Gracie the OP didn't want to talk about the why's... Do you? Have you been vaccinated? Care to explain why you made the choice that you made?

No, I have not been vaccinated. I had covid, and was under the weather for 9 hours. I have natural immunity.

I won't get vaccinated because I don’t need it.

Forum List

Back