Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

Since we are playing whataboutism regarding terrorism...
A hero of the left...
7e0d4b55345cf3a9.jpeg

Susan Lisa Rosenberg (born October 5, 1955)[1] is an American activist, writer, advocate for social justice and prisoners' rights. From the late 1970s into the mid-1980s, Rosenberg was active in the far-left revolutionary May 19th Communist Organization ("M19CO") which, according to a contemporaneous FBI report, "openly advocate[d] the overthrow of the U.S. Government through armed struggle and the use of violence".[2] M19CO provided support to an offshoot of the Black Liberation Army, including in armored truck robberies, and later engaged in bombings of government buildings.[3]

After living as a fugitive for two years, Rosenberg was arrested in 1984 while in possession of a large cache of explosives and firearms, including automatic weapons. She had also been sought as an accomplice in the 1979 prison escape of Assata Shakur and in the 1981 Brink's robbery that resulted in the deaths of two police officers and a guard,[4] although she was never charged in either case. Convicted after a trial on the weapons and explosives charges, Rosenberg was sentenced to 58 years' imprisonment. She spent 16 years in prison, during which she became a poet, author, and AIDS activist. Her sentence was commuted to time served by President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001,[5] his final day in office.[6][7]

But, but, but...Jan 6th.

Anybody notice this little tidbit in the news? Makes me think the WH wants to quash any inkling of a hit on the Jewish community......On his watch.......Like Joe needs more woes.

Almost another Tree of Life?

The FBI is facing backlash on social media after an official said that the Texas synagogue hostage taker’s demands were "not specifically related to the Jewish community."

Actually you just went way off the rails from tge Texas Synagogue terrorist....good point but still way off.

Let's try to stick to Omar's 'Hero of the Hour'.

Actually you just went way off the rails from tge Texas Synagogue terrorist....good point but still way off.

Let's try to stick to Omar's 'Hero of the Hour'.
Not when it is directly tied to the incident and the 'official' response.

Since we are playing whataboutism regarding terrorism...
A hero of the left...
View attachment 589185
Susan Lisa Rosenberg (born October 5, 1955)[1] is an American activist, writer, advocate for social justice and prisoners' rights. From the late 1970s into the mid-1980s, Rosenberg was active in the far-left revolutionary May 19th Communist Organization ("M19CO") which, according to a contemporaneous FBI report, "openly advocate[d] the overthrow of the U.S. Government through armed struggle and the use of violence".[2] M19CO provided support to an offshoot of the Black Liberation Army, including in armored truck robberies, and later engaged in bombings of government buildings.[3]

After living as a fugitive for two years, Rosenberg was arrested in 1984 while in possession of a large cache of explosives and firearms, including automatic weapons. She had also been sought as an accomplice in the 1979 prison escape of Assata Shakur and in the 1981 Brink's robbery that resulted in the deaths of two police officers and a guard,[4] although she was never charged in either case. Convicted after a trial on the weapons and explosives charges, Rosenberg was sentenced to 58 years' imprisonment. She spent 16 years in prison, during which she became a poet, author, and AIDS activist. Her sentence was commuted to time served by President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001,[5] his final day in office.[6][7]

But, but, but...Jan 6th.
That’s a woman?

But as a Jew, I can say the following: the absolutely worst anti-American leftists are disproportionately Jewish - and by a long shot. They are the only group of people who vote against their own self-interests. (There was even a Jewish professor who said Jews shouldn’t worry about antisemitism and Instead focus their efforts on racism.)

It’s the primary reason I joined an Orthodox synagogue a few ago, even though I am only moderately observant. It was so bad in the other synagogue that if I said something in defense of Israel, I was practically hissed at.

So surprised it was an Islamist. Guess the board's leftists will now drop this thread like a hot potato.

The coverage dropped substantially when it was discovered he was a Muslim. Even then the media refused to say terrorist, Muslims, or Islamist.
There's no need to single out any race, religion, or ethnicity. That only contributes to more incidents of the same. The Muslim world is no more guilty thatn the Christian world for the rise in violence throughout the world.

There's no need to single out any race, religion, or ethnicity. That only contributes to more incidents of the same. The Muslim world is no more guilty thatn the Christian world for the rise in violence throughout the world.
The Muslim world is no more guilty [SIC] than the Christian world for the rise in violence throughout the world.

You truly are a moron.
No Church today is calling for the conquest of another religion.

The Muslim world is no more guilty [SIC] than the Christian world for the rise in violence throughout the world.

You truly are a moron.
No Church today is calling for the conquest of another religion.
You miss my point. The ME was a peaceful area of the world before the US arrived. Even the Israelis were much more peaceful toward their Arab citizens.

You miss my point. The ME was a peaceful area of the world before the US arrived. Even the Israelis were much more peaceful toward their Arab citizens.
Because the Muslims already subdued everyone else.
When the British found oil, the Muslims started murdering each other.

The rabbi said in the last hour, the terrorist was becoming increasingly hostile and threatening. I say it’s justified in the police killing at that stage rather than risk the lives of four innocent people who did nothing wrong other than go to Shabbat services.
All the hostages were released before the perpetrator was killed, and we now know that it wasn't a suicide.

I don't know all the details but I think I've made my point on unnecessary deaths. Necessary or not, it appears that won't be revealed to the public.

All the hostages were released before the perpetrator was killed, and we now know that it wasn't a suicide.

I don't know all the details but I think I've made my point on unnecessary deaths. Necessary or not, it appears that won't be revealed to the public.
The "Rabbi" says they snuck out when the terrorist was distracted by the FBI.
All 4 of them.

Is white supremacy a religion?

Forum List

Back