Hot... or Not?

hot or not....

BIG BUTTS
View attachment 42608

Not hot. Ridiculous looking, like a caricature. Probably photoshopped like all of Kim's pics. Gross, no way are you going to have a butt that big without cellulite and cottage cheese. :D

kimmcakes2.jpg
I've seen 'em bigger and smoother.......

Well, I would imagine that won't last too long without cosmetic surgery. :D Butts are made up of a lot of fat, and women's fat cells turns into cellulite.
Depends how much you work it, work it...
Exercise and youth help......And butt creme......

With a butt that deep, she must have swass all the time.
giggle.gif
I can see it happening, but she's too much of a media ho....probably implants...

Not hot. Ridiculous looking, like a caricature. Probably photoshopped like all of Kim's pics. Gross, no way are you going to have a butt that big without cellulite and cottage cheese. :D

kimmcakes2.jpg

Well, I would imagine that won't last too long without cosmetic surgery. :D Butts are made up of a lot of fat, and women's fat cells turns into cellulite.

giggle.gif
I can see it happening, but she's too much of a media ho....probably implants...

So? Still going to have swass ass.

giggle.gif

So? Still going to have swass ass.
I am sure her toilet is most euphoric....

... Hot or Not?

TATTOOS

Not.

I don't mind a few small cute tattoos on a girl, but large tattoos or graffiti all over their body is a turn-off for me. Especially tramp stamps.

However, I do like body painting, especially the phosphorescent kind of paint. That washes off, so it's a lot different than a permanent tattoo.

Forum List

Back