House Adopts Impeachment Inquiry

Sounds like sour grapes, snowflake. Republicans lost because the majority of the people did not support their candidates and/or policies. Plain and simple. It's how elections work. Perhaps even someone in Cult45 could grasp this concept (doubtful). All this tells me is that Republicans better have their shit together in 2020, or they're going to be stripped of their power.

If you were smart enough to know anything about history, you would have never said the stupid shit you spewed out...

In the 21 midterm elections held since 1934, only twice has the president's party gained seats in both the Senate and the House: Franklin Delano Roosevelt 's first midterm election and George W. Bush 's first midterm election. On four other occasions, the president's party gained Senate seats and once it was a draw.
Midterm Election Results - The President's Party Loses
www.thoughtco.com/historical-midterm-election-results-4087704

So who cares about Hunter Biden?

Everyone who cares when someone gets a KICKBACK off a US foreign aid package....

You Dems don't care when Dems STEAL from the US taxpayer. It is what you do.

Some of us do care.... about America... and truth.

When that asshole Slick Willy was impeached it was with a bi partisan vote.

Was it really now....

View attachment 287305
Put your glasses on.

Wait...you are going to tell me that 5 fucks from each side equals a bi partisan vote...aren't you?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
In politics? Yes, yes it does. This first vote was strictly down partisan lines.
If in the senate, where Romney and Collins split from the republicans, the dems will call it a win with bipartisan support.
They are looking to pick off just 1 or 2 so they can have bragging rights in their loss.

Was it really now....

View attachment 287305
Put your glasses on.

Wait...you are going to tell me that 5 fucks from each side equals a bi partisan vote...aren't you?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
In politics? Yes, yes it does. This first vote was strictly down partisan lines.
If in the senate, where Romney and Collins split from the republicans, the dems will call it a win with bipartisan support.
They are looking to pick off just 1 or 2 so they can have bragging rights in their loss.

source.gif

The Republicans have had one of their talking points taken from them today. That's gotta burn.

I'm sure their propagandists are already coming up with six more complaints for the rube herd to parrot.

Remember, kids. The bar for impeachment is lying about a blowjob.

If you can get over that low bar, impeach!

Trump has pole vaulted way over the mark. He hates being second to anyone.

The bar for impeachment is lying about a blowjob

And this is where we are now... A serial SEX PREDATOR, a RAPIST, and the BOSS of a YOUNG INTERN coerces SEX in the OVAL OFFICE, LIES ABOUT IT UNDER OATH, and this is how Dems see it today...

Of course, the Clintons did a lot more than just ruin Ms. Lewinski....

The List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously. Check It Out.

One of the primary differences between Trump and Clinton is that Trump does not have a trail of DEAD BODIES in his wake, Clinton does....

There was never a partnership where all of Trump's associates went to prison, but Trump didn't. For Whitewater, 14 of 16 went to prison, and Bill and Hill did not.

Nobody ever went to a courtroom to say "I did it" when Trump was about to go to prison, but that is what Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell did, and went to prison for 2 years for claiming he did the legal work that HILLARY BILLED FOR....

Trump will be impeached and the dems dont need a reason. They have been screaming it since before the inauguration.
My question is, are we going to start holding washington accountable or just trump?
Idk this shit seems more disingenuous than anything.
One thing at a time. Trump first. The Dems have dibs on that.
We have had presidents do much worse shit than trump. MUCH worse. But they dont like trump so they have fishing for 4 years.
Are we going to continue that or is this a one time thing?

Remember, kids. The bar for impeachment is lying about a blowjob.

If you can get over that low bar, impeach!

Trump has pole vaulted way over the mark. He hates being second to anyone.
Just depends on who it is. It isnt about actions.

Was it really now....

View attachment 287305
Put your glasses on.

source.gif

Was it really now....

View attachment 287305
Put your glasses on.

source.gif
You are the one spinning gg. Clinton was with bipartisan support, no matter how much you deny it.
Do you really think that the dems are expecting to poach enough senators to remove Trump?
Why are they doing this? I gave you a perfectly good reason why. Next year is an election year
and they got nuttin' except maybe a bipartisan loss to the repubs. It's the only way they could
possibly hurt Trumps reelection bid.
So why don't you spin on that a bit

It was the filthy shithead Democrats in the House that are there only because of the stupidity of voters in 2018 that elected a majority of Democrats. What the hell were they thinking? It takes a real moron to vote for a Democrat.

Sounds like sour grapes, snowflake. Republicans lost because the majority of the people did not support their candidates and/or policies. Plain and simple. It's how elections work. Perhaps even someone in Cult45 could grasp this concept (doubtful). All this tells me is that Republicans better have their shit together in 2020, or they're going to be stripped of their power.

Democrats are a disaster for this country no matter when and where they are elected. I think we all know that.

The only question is what in the hell is wrong with the idiots that cast a vote for Democrats. Is it just plain stupidity? Being low information? Greed, hoping to get some free stuff? Bad parenting? TDS mental health affliction?

It takes a real low life asshole to vote for the Democrat scum. It is hard to imagine that level of stupidity.

It was the filthy shithead Democrats in the House that are there only because of the stupidity of voters in 2018 that elected a majority of Democrats. What the hell were they thinking? It takes a real moron to vote for a Democrat.

Democrats are a disaster for this country no matter when and where they are elected. I think we all know that.

The only question is what in the hell is wrong with the idiots that cast a vote for Democrats. Is it just plain stupidity? Being low information? Greed, hoping to get some free stuff? Bad parenting? TDS mental health affliction?

It takes a real low life asshole to vote for the Democrat scum. It is hard to imagine that level of stupidity.
It takes an idiot to vote Republican or Democrat these days.

I don't read minds.

K

The vote count proves this is a non-partisan witch hunt.

A non-partisan witch hunt is a contradiction in terms.

A non-partisan witch hunt is a contradiction in terms.

You are correct, my bad, it is a partisan witch hunt.

Forum List

Back