House Adopts Impeachment Inquiry

Everyone read the transcript. Nothing in it.

Oh and they are just now voting for inquiry?? What the hell have they been doing for the last two weeks if not an inquiry?? Talk about dumbasses.

Hell even Derschowitz a devout Dem said there was nothing to the Dems claims.

This is a giant nothing burger which will bite the Dems right in the ass.

Go Dems.

Nobody has read the transcript, just a memo with notes from the call.
/——-/ Are you claiming Shytface recited the actual call? If not, then what do you base your claim on?

I did not say a thing about Schiff.

I said what was released was not a full transcript of the call.

Do try and keep up.
/—-/ Post proof.

The House of Representatives just voted on the Resolution to continue the impeachment inquiry.

You can read HR 660 for yourselves here: Text - H.Res.660 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry into whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its Constitutional power to impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America, and for other purposes.

2 Democrats voted against the Resolution. 3 Republicans and 1 Democrat abstained from voting.

hr-660-vote.jpg
And once an impeachment goes to the Senate, it gets successfully beaten by the Senate Republican majority and the Dimocrats will have to go back to the drawing board and concoct some other loony scheme for impeachment.

And once an impeachment goes to the Senate, it gets successfully beaten by the Senate Republican majority and the Dimocrats will have to go back to the drawing board and concoct some other loony scheme for impeachment.
If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to investigate a political opponent is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

Does Congress have to follow the Constitution because the resolution, as passed denies Trump his 4th Amendment rights

You see you get those rights if this moves to trial... We are still at the investigate stage...

You see, Dumb fuck Republicans wanted and insisted that the hearings be in public during the investigation phase... could have waited for the trial phase but No, We Want!! We Want!!!

Guess what, You Got and now the Democrats get to call witness to any committee they want and they are allowed to use Legal Council on TV... Thank You...

Trump is going to go daft... Sky high rating every evening of him screwing up... We have to ask the Ukraine expert back again... Love to see a guy in full uniform calling Trump a security liability...

So, you prefer Stalinesque show trials to the US Constitution. Noted

If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to investigate a political opponent is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.
/———/ For the 10,789 time this year, Clintoon was impeached for lying under oath.

Except, it didn't happen......:114:

Except, it didn't happen......:114:
I see your propagandists are doing a bang-up job of keeping you in the dark.

Impeach Trump for Biden's extortion, payola and money laundering!

Trump will be impeached and the dems dont need a reason. They have been screaming it since before the inauguration.
My question is, are we going to start holding washington accountable or just trump?
Idk this shit seems more disingenuous than anything.

The Democrats continue to deepen the divide in the country as they pursue their coup to regain power.
Hey dumbshit. Explain how a coup works when it is Pence who would replace Trump.

Jesus, you fuckwits need to think through the propaganda talking points you have been told to parrot!

coup-coup.jpg
I won't drop to your level of pointless name calling. Since you don't seem to grasp the obvious I will spell it out for you. Impeachment is the Democrats ultimate negative ad campaign for 2020. It is their plan on how to regain power in 2020, not in storming the White House for the last few months of this Presidency. Was that simple enough for you or do I need to post some pictures?

The Democrats continue to deepen the divide in the country as they pursue their coup to regain power.
Hey dumbshit. Explain how a coup works when it is Pence who would replace Trump.

Jesus, you fuckwits need to think through the propaganda talking points you have been told to parrot!

coup-coup.jpg
I won't drop to your level of pointless name calling. Since you don't seem to grasp the obvious I will spell it out for you. Impeachment is the Democrats ultimate negative ad campaign for 2020. It is their plan on how to regain power in 2020, not in storming the White House for the last few months of this Presidency. Was that simple enough for you or do I need to post some pictures?
they-will-pick-your-president.jpg

/———/ For the 10,789 time this year, Clintoon was impeached for lying under oath.
About a blowjob.

So as I said, if lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to investigate a political opponent is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

Well, when you put it that way.....

coup-coup.jpg
OK who didn’t tell the Democrats we had the transcript lol
Snort! You actually believe the "transcript" is a faithful representation of the actual phone call and not a whitewashed version omitting whole portions of the conversation?

Trump will be impeached and the dems dont need a reason. They have been screaming it since before the inauguration.
My question is, are we going to start holding washington accountable or just trump?
Idk this shit seems more disingenuous than anything.
One thing at a time. Trump first. The Dems have dibs on that.

About a blowjob.

So as I said, if lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to investigate a political opponent is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.
/——/ So in a sexual assault case, lying about it is OK?

Trumpers should be happy. This is what they’ve been asking for
It was voted against because Schiff is able to deny The Republicans the right to present evidence, or call witnesses.

But now, this will be out in the open and seen by America. There will be a blood bath for The DemNazis in 2020, and I see President Trump being re-elected with a Super Majority behind him because of COUP 3.0

Trumpers should be happy. This is what they’ve been asking for
It was voted against because Schiff is able to deny The Republicans the right to present evidence, or call witnesses.

But now, this will be out in the open and seen by America. There will be a blood bath for The DemNazis in 2020, and I see President Trump being re-elected with a Super Majority behind him because of COUP 3.0
/——-/ I think part of it has to do with the USSC nomination when Ruth Buzzie goes tits up. Dems will say no appointment while the President is under investigation.

Forum List

Back