House bill: “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" passes in GOP controlled House

Good to see they are working on the budget and not meaningless feel good...oh wait...never mind.

What do the vast majority of women have to say about abortion?

Or do you just pretend to be for women’s rights when they happen to agree with you?
so fk women in their naked state? it seems you are for women's violence.

So…women are very much against trans in women's sports, and you think you’re supporting women‘s rights.

Gotcha.
Very much? Hardly. They’re practically split.

And I didn’t say I was for trans men in women‘s sports. I said that women care a lot more about abortion rights than trans people participating in women’s sports. Your data shows that.

Very much? Hardly. They’re practically split.

And I didn’t say I was for trans men in women‘s sports. I said that women care a lot more about abortion rights than trans people participating in women’s sports. Your data shows that.
The majority of women don't want trans in women's sports and it is NOT evenly split. Do we go with the majority opinion or not? I'm confused as to where you stand.

Last edited:
So…women are very much against repealing Roe v Wade, and you think you’re supporting women‘s rights.

Gotcha.
and you want women raped in bathrooms and locker rooms, how sick is your ass? And you like little babies dying by abortion.

Forum List

Back