House Democrats plan to push for $15 federal minimum wage

Please show us someone of note claiming that minimum wage increases are designed to end poverty

LOL, if not son what is the point? Why not go for 30?
Daneilpalos states this repeatedly.

I asked him yesterday, first he deflected and when I pressed for an answer he ran and hid. I also asked these idiots where they came up with this nice round $15 an hour number and they shit themselves.

Please show us someone of note claiming that minimum wage increases are designed to end poverty

I asked him yesterday, first he deflected and when I pressed for an answer he ran and hid.

As he is doing tonight.

Of course. Democrats assume there's never any negative consequences to their half baked schemes.

I asked him yesterday, first he deflected and when I pressed for an answer he ran and hid.

As he is doing tonight.
I don't know if Danielpalos has said that or not and frankly I don't care.

I asked for someone of note and you point to an anonymous internet poster?

That was fucking stupid

Of course. Democrats assume there's never any negative consequences to their half baked schemes.

Of course conservatives pretend that minimum wage has never been raised before and HASN'T caused the kind of problems they pretend will happen...

As he is doing tonight.
I don't know if Danielpalos has said that or not and frankly I don't care.

I asked for someone of note and you point to an anonymous internet poster?

That was fucking stupid

YOU are fucking stupid kid. Tell me, what number would alleviate poverty? If you can't why bother?

Of course conservatives pretend that minimum wage has never been raised before and HASN'T caused the kind of problems they pretend will happen...

By all means let the mocking begin. First where did you even come up with this nice even $15 an hour number? Second how does a one size fits all $15 an hour minimum wage work when the cost of living is drastically different across the country? But but but…:itsok:

A. Maybe $15/hr is too high

B. Maybe it's not in certain regions

C. Why not have a regional minimum wage tied to COLA and inflation?

These are all worthwhile discussions worthy of reasonable debate.

I have seen none of that thread

By all means let the mocking begin. First where did you even come up with this nice even $15 an hour number? Second how does a one size fits all $15 an hour minimum wage work when the cost of living is drastically different across the country? But but but

Jesus dude...at least TRY to keep up huh?

A. Maybe $15/hr is too high

B. Maybe it's not in certain regions

C. Why not have a regional minimum wage tied to COLA and inflation?

These are all worthwhile discussions worthy of reasonable debate.

I have seen none of that thread

By all means let the mocking begin. First where did you even come up with this nice even $15 an hour number? Second how does a one size fits all $15 an hour minimum wage work when the cost of living is drastically different across the country? But but but

Jesus dude...at least TRY to keep up huh?

You people are proposing a one size all federal $15 an hour minimum wage, FACT. Call us when your idiot Dem's in congress propose something different.

FACTS
Q) How many people do you think work at minimum wage?
A) In 2014, about 1.3 million U.S. workers age 16 and over earned exactly the prevailing federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
Another 1.7 million had wages below the federal minimum.
Together these workers make up 4 percent of all hourly paid workers. What are the characteristics of minimum wage workers? - UC Davis Center for Poverty Research
So let's raise ALL these 3 million people to $15.00/hour.

FACTS
Q) How many people do you think work at minimum wage?
A) In 2014, about 1.3 million U.S. workers age 16 and over earned exactly the prevailing federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
Another 1.7 million had wages below the federal minimum.
Together these workers make up 4 percent of all hourly paid workers. What are the characteristics of minimum wage workers? - UC Davis Center for Poverty Research
So let's raise ALL these 3 million people to $15.00/hour.

Then those already making $15 go up to $20, and those making $20 go up to $25, etc. etc. until government creates yet another stupid mess.

Who is "you people" and what makes you think that's the ONLY proposal being debated or the only one that would be accepted.

You know what the term "negotiation" means right?

Wait...so you mean that increasing minimum wage puts upward pressure on all wages?

Lord...we can't have the middle class making better wages...can we...

Who is "you people" and what makes you think that's the ONLY proposal being debated or the only one that would be accepted.

You know what the term "negotiation" means right?

Well, we certainly know Democrats don't know what "negotiation" is.

Wait...so you mean that increasing minimum wage puts upward pressure on all wages?

Lord...we can't have the middle class making better wages...can we...

Who in the middle class is earning minimum wage?

How does increasing the minimum wage NOT increase all other wages?

Unemployment went up last time

And why do we need to keep raising it if it solves nothing?

Lesh and danielpalos are nothing more than trolls. They don't believe their own posts. They make no real points and cannot defend anything they post. Total losers.

InternetTroll-M.jpg

Who in the middle class is earning minimum wage?

How does increasing the minimum wage NOT increase all other wages?

You just noted that when minimum wage goes up it puts upward pressure on all wages stupid

Unemployment went up last time

When??

The last time look at the stats I had this discussion before..

And if we raise it to $15 an hour will people making $15 an hour now be making $30?

Forum List

Back