House Democrats Voted Against This

Agree....that is why you would be willing to give everything you have to some charlitan
I would be willing to take that chance. Its this small chance or sure death.

If Ears had signed this the left would be swooning.

Ignorant toads think we don't know better
Crooked Donnie would have been better if he came up with a healthcare plan like he said he had
Got that right! The 'replace' part of 'repeal and replace' got lost somewhere.

Saints be praised!!!!
May you never know medical need!

Who voted against it? You make it sound like there is nothing but obstruction in the no votes. Name the no voters.

"UNANIMOUSLY PASSED IN THE SENATE"

The act is not required as there are currently provisions that allow terminally ill patients access to trials. Very few applications are denied.

Here is something to read.

I'm the ideal person to support right to try. But it's a disaster in the making

Knee-jerk approval is lame.
Liberals. You know who they are. Stop begging for replies that you will deny.

Crooked Donnie would have been better if he came up with a healthcare plan like he said he had

Saints be praised!!!!

We have great insurance...don't pay a nickle for it. I don't need your precious government BS or them fucking it up

Who voted against it? You make it sound like there is nothing but obstruction in the no votes. Name the no voters.

"UNANIMOUSLY PASSED IN THE SENATE"

The act is not required as there are currently provisions that allow terminally ill patients access to trials. Very few applications are denied.

Here is something to read.

I'm the ideal person to support right to try. But it's a disaster in the making

Knee-jerk approval is lame.
Liberals. You know who they are. Stop begging for replies that you will deny.

Oh. That settles it.

Saints be praised!!!!

We have great insurance...don't pay a nickle for it. I don't need your precious government BS or them fucking it up
Are you bragging? Free insurance? I'll bet SOMEBODY is covering that cost. Can I get in on that group?

The party of death votes lock-step to force people to die when they might have a chance at a longer, better life and somebody's upset? Does that sorta "person" also get upset when snakes hiss?

It's just "doin' wot comes naturally".

Dude, i am about to die. Why wouldnt i?
Unless i was like 80..lol

Agree....that is why you would be willing to give everything you have to some charlitan

Suits me fine if the government stays out of it after the Obunglescare disater. Sheesh what a fucked up mess
20 million additional Americans obtained health insurance under the Great Obama

Saints be praised!!!!

Are you bragging? Free insurance? I'll bet SOMEBODY is covering that cost. Can I get in on that group?
Her husband pays...she gets a free ride

Forum List

Back