House Judiciary Committee Subpoenas Full Non-Redacted Mueller Report

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY 10) Has Issued Subpoenas For Full And Non-Redacted Special Prosecutor's Report.

April 19 (UPI)--The chairman of the House judiciary committee on Friday subpoenaed the full, non-redacted version of the Justice Department's Russia report, doing so with power the panel received two weeks ago.

The panel authorized subpoena power on April 3 in case the committee sought more information blacked out of the report by special counsel Robert Mueller. Friday, Rep. Jarrold Nadler issued the subpoena for the complete report and underlying documents from the inquiry.

Now, I know you Cons are trying your damnedest to a victory dance over the heavily redacted Mueller Report that little billie barr turned over after briefing his lord and master the Lying Fuck Faced Draft Dodging Coward 45.

I can also hear the full on shit fits you people are having. Mr. Nadler, as Chair of Judiciary Committee is well within the scope and power of his chairman ship to issue such subpoenas. He is also will within his scope and power of his chairman ship to see the full and non-redacted version of the report done by Robert Mueller.

Barr is has no legal standing to deny or ignore the subpoenas being issued.

Any of you dead from the neck up Seig Heil Shouting Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer followers remember John Mitchell....?

Well that's about retarded. Not much was redacted in the 1st place.

I say fuckers that went along with this bullshit should probably be hanged for being turds.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY 10) Has Issued Subpoenas For Full And Non-Redacted Special Prosecutor's Report.

April 19 (UPI)--The chairman of the House judiciary committee on Friday subpoenaed the full, non-redacted version of the Justice Department's Russia report, doing so with power the panel received two weeks ago.

The panel authorized subpoena power on April 3 in case the committee sought more information blacked out of the report by special counsel Robert Mueller. Friday, Rep. Jarrold Nadler issued the subpoena for the complete report and underlying documents from the inquiry.

Now, I know you Cons are trying your damnedest to a victory dance over the heavily redacted Mueller Report that little billie barr turned over after briefing his lord and master the Lying Fuck Faced Draft Dodging Coward 45.

I can also hear the full on shit fits you people are having. Mr. Nadler, as Chair of Judiciary Committee is well within the scope and power of his chairman ship to issue such subpoenas. He is also will within his scope and power of his chairman ship to see the full and non-redacted version of the report done by Robert Mueller.

Any of you dead from the neck up Seig Heil Shouting Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer followers remember John Mitchell....?

They won't get it.
Congress still can't get the unredacted
Fast and furious documents.
Obama and Holder ars gone and they still can't get them.

You're a funny man!

Jo

Last edited:

Nazis or Soviet communists?

Which one of those groups are you inbred retards accusing us of being today?

You glue sniffers do realize that obtaining these worthless additions to the report only removes your fanfiction theories about collusion and/or obstruction details being censored by Barr, right?

I honestly don't understand what this can accomplish. The redacted report is quite in depth, and relatively little is redacted. All things considered, I have yet to see a single instance where a redaction has been made and the surrounding context implies even the possibility that something even more damaging might be hiding.

DOJ responds:

Blow me.

Executive Privilege

Blow Me.

Get a real job

I honestly don't understand what this can accomplish. The redacted report is quite in depth, and relatively little is redacted. All things considered, I have yet to see a single instance where a redaction has been made and the surrounding context implies even the possibility that something even more damaging might be hiding.

What, exactly, do they think is being hidden? Do they think Mueller's report says one thing and then his conclusions say something different? Are they accusing Mueller of being a "Trump stooge" and lying to cover up for him? Is that it? If not, why do they need to see the redacted material?

Barr Has no Standing eh?
Neither did Holder....but Congress still didn't get the unredacted fast and furious docs. To this day in fact. Wanna know why?.... Because the minute you hand it to congress
It will get leaked to the public..Holder knew it...Barr knows it.

Nuff said

I hope Barr pulls the same stunt Holder and Lynch did and get executive privilege from Trump and tell Nadler to get screwed. I very much doubt if the un-redacted report will be released unless it's just to the chairman and the ranking member.

He actually doesn't have to, I don't think. If I remember correctly from precedent, he can challenge the subpoena on the grounds that it's an overreach of Congressional power. I would prefer that, since it would require Nadler and his comrades to explain, in open court, what reason they have to see sealed evidence in an investigation that concluded that no crime was committed.
I would prefer that, since it would require Nadler and his comrades to explain, in open court, what reason they have to see sealed evidence in an investigation that concluded that no crime was committed.
That was Barr's conclusion, not Mueller's:

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol II, P.8)

"CONCLUSION
"Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct.

"The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment.

"At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.

"Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Mueller is saying it is up to congress to decide if Trump obstructed justice, and in order to do so, it will need the see the full report.

I hope Barr pulls the same stunt Holder and Lynch did and get executive privilege from Trump and tell Nadler to get screwed. I very much doubt if the un-redacted report will be released unless it's just to the chairman and the ranking member.

He actually doesn't have to, I don't think. If I remember correctly from precedent, he can challenge the subpoena on the grounds that it's an overreach of Congressional power. I would prefer that, since it would require Nadler and his comrades to explain, in open court, what reason they have to see sealed evidence in an investigation that concluded that no crime was committed.
I would prefer that, since it would require Nadler and his comrades to explain, in open court, what reason they have to see sealed evidence in an investigation that concluded that no crime was committed.

"CONCLUSION
"Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct.

"The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment.

"At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.

"Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Mueller is saying it is up to congress to decide if Trump obstructed justice, and in order to do so, it will need the see the full report.

Really? Where did he say anything about Congress?

Nice try, but Mueller's job was to hand the report in TO BARR, not Congress, which he did. Had Mueller thought he had sufficient evidence that a crime was committed, it would have been his job to indict. Since he didn't indict or even draw a conclusion . . .

It was then BARR'S job to decide if HE thought there was evidence of a crime to prosecute. You can bitch and piss and moan about "It's not fair that Republican Presidents get to appoint Attorneys General and have them actually hold the job just like Democrats do!" all you like, but it's still legally his job. Not Congress's.

So no, Congress doesn't "need to see the full report" to do anything. As much as you want to cling to your dying hope of "getting Trump" by pretending that Mueller's report is FILLED with damning evidence of crimes, and yet miraculously came to the conclusion that there was nothing to prosecute Trump on, IT'S OVER. Ain't there. And there's nothing redacted in that report that Congress needs to see.

1ea77v.jpg

"CONCLUSION

This was an executive branch investigation. Not congressional.

Mueller had nothing to do with Congress.

Barr and Trump were not even obligated to let Congress read it.

Trump has been more transparent than any POTUS, ever.

Clinton repeatedly used Executive privilege and challenged things repeatedly.

Trump gave Mueller every scrap of paper and every interview from everyone that works under Trump.

That is unprecidented transparency.

"CONCLUSION

Trump gave Mueller every scrap of paper and every interview from everyone that works under Trump.

However......

upload_2019-4-19_18-12-39.png

"CONCLUSION

No, it's not.
It's closer to unprecedented criminality. (and cowardice)

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol II. P.13)

"We also sought a voluntary interview with the President. After more than a year of discussion, the President declined to be interviewed...."

"During the course of our discussions, the President did agree to answer written questions on certain Russia-related topics, and he provided us with answers. He did not similarly agree to provide written answers to questions on obstruction topics or questions on events during the transition."

This president was never fit for office, and now House Democrats will make that clear to all but the willfully blind and bigoted.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY 10) Has Issued SubpoenasFor Full And Non-Redacted Special Prosecutor's Report.

Barr Has no Standing eh?
Neither did Holder....but Congress still didn't get the unredacted fast and furious docs. To this day in fact. Wanna know why?.... Because the minute you hand it to congress
It will get leaked to the public..Holder knew it...Barr knows it.
Nuff said

Remind me again, in case I have a faulty memory. Is Eric Holder AG right now or is it little billie barr?

Barr exceeded his authority and the power of his office by refusing to release the full non-redacted report.

Little billie's job is not to protect 45, but to enforce the laws of the United States. You people forget that.

The outright lie of the need to protect intelligence findings is laugh out loud stupid. There Republicans and Democrats who have sufficient security clearance to read the report. Barr is trying and failing cover that fat fucker 45's pimpled ass.

You people wanted every juicy tid-bit HRC and her fucking EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh please don't forget BENHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WJC was Impeached over a Blow Job and you wanted all the details. She didn't even swallow, but Hot Shit and Holy Damn.....every fucking detail had to be made public.

John Mitchell went prison for Obstruction....billie b. needs to remember that.

Last edited:

"CONCLUSION

No, it's not.

"We also sought a voluntary interview with the President. After more than a year of discussion, the President declined to be interviewed...."

"During the course of our discussions, the President did agree to answer written questions on certain Russia-related topics, and he provided us with answers. He did not similarly agree to provide written answers to questions on obstruction topics or questions on events during the transition."

This president was never fit for office, and now House Democrats will make that clear to all but the willfully blind and bigoted.

OMG! They asked for a VOLUNTARY interview, and he didn't volunteer! String him up! Where's the rope?!

"CONCLUSION

Nice try, but Mueller's job was to hand the report in TO BARR, not Congress, which he did. Had Mueller thought he had sufficient evidence that a crime was committed, it would have been his job to indict. Since he didn't indict or even draw a conclusion . . .

It was then BARR'S job to decide if HE thought there was evidence of a crime to prosecute. You can bitch and piss and moan about "It's not fair that Republican Presidents get to appoint Attorneys General and have them actually hold the job just like Democrats do!" all you like, but it's still legally his job. Not Congress's.

So no, Congress doesn't "need to see the full report" to do anything. As much as you want to cling to your dying hope of "getting Trump" by pretending that Mueller's report is FILLED with damning evidence of crimes, and yet miraculously came to the conclusion that there was nothing to prosecute Trump on, IT'S OVER. Ain't there. And there's nothing redacted in that report that Congress needs to see.
That would apply to any American who is not the POTUS as far as indictment is concerned.

Among Mueller's conclusions was this report that his investigation was unable to conclude "no criminal conduct occurred" on obstruction.

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol II, P.1)

"First, a traditional prosecution or declination decision entails a binary determination to initiate or decline a prosecution, but we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that 'the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions' in violation of the constitutional separation of powers.'
41ZvhXtF7iL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Given the role of the Special Counsel as an attorney in the Department of Justice and the framework of the Special Counsel regulations, see 28 U.S.C. § 515; 28 C.F.R. § 600.7(a), this Office accepted OLC’s legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial jurisdiction."

"And apart from OLC’s constitutional view, we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President’s capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct."

"CONCLUSION

That would apply to any American who is not the POTUS as far as indictment is concerned.

Among Mueller's conclusions was this report that his investigation was unable to conclude "no criminal conduct occurred" on obstruction.

"First, a traditional prosecution or declination decision entails a binary determination to initiate or decline a prosecution, but we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that 'the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions' in violation of the constitutional separation of powers.'

"Given the role of the Special Counsel as an attorney in the Department of Justice and the framework of the Special Counsel regulations, see 28 U.S.C. § 515; 28 C.F.R. § 600.7(a), this Office accepted OLC’s legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial jurisdiction."

"And apart from OLC’s constitutional view, we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President’s capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct."

Don't go overboard, George.

upload_2019-4-19_19-19-42.png

"CONCLUSION

No, it's not.

OMG! They asked for a VOLUNTARY interview, and he didn't volunteer! String him up! Where's the rope?!
What's Trump afraid of?
That he can't hide the fact he's a congenital liar?

Five Critical Takeaways From the Mueller Report

"If the president had wanted to cooperate fully with the Mueller probe, he would have consented to an in-person interview with Mueller or members of his team. He refused. As a result, any claim of full cooperation is totally devoid of merit.

"'Beginning in December 2017,' Appendix C notes, the special counsel’s office 'sought for more than a year to interview the President on topics relevant to both Russian-election interference and obstruction-of-justice. We advised counsel that the President was a ‘subject’ of the investigation … [and] [ a]n interview with the President is vital to our investigation. … We additionally stated that ‘it is in the interest of the Presidency and the public for an interview to take place’ and offered numerous accommodations to aid the President’s preparation and avoid surprise.'

"Instead of an interview, Trump agreed only to answer a set of written interrogatories limited to alleged Russian election interference. He declined to answer any questions on obstruction."

"CONCLUSION

View attachment 256790
Should we let Mad Max decide Trump's fate?
104489891-4ED1-SA-MaxineWaters-052417.1910x1000.jpg

Rep. Waters: Want Deutsche Bank to volunteer info, but Trump-Russia connections are inevitable

Good luck with that, chumps.

Forum List

Back