House Republicans Press Conference Objecting to Democrats Secrecy Because Schiff Lied 3 Times Before

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
House Republican Leaders are very upset that Schiff was not removed for corruptly lying on the Impeachment Hearing details that they are conducting a process that has always been public in past impeachment hearings.

Below is mostly my opinion. Please watch the video of the Republican leadership's objections. It's a balanced critique, and the Democrats are being called on to come clean with the information, since Schiff, the Chariperson, lied about it 3 times previously saying Trump was guilty when nothing could have been further from the truth. Thanks. This is very important to put fairness back into the House, which has fallen down on its responsibility on account of crooked dealings and lies, all lies.

Democrats blocked Republican moving to remove Schiff from his Charimanship based on lies and obfuscation.

The reason the Republicans object is because this time, the manipulation of impeachment is based on purely Democrat political animus and not on facts that indicate Trump has done any high crimes or misdemeanors when the $45 million dollar earlier inquiry discovered that Trump did not collude with Russians as falsely charged.

I have long realized that the Democrats are not interested in the truth of whether the high crimes and misdemeanors are factual, they are using this as a ploy for cheap advertising, and I think using something as critical as corruption that demands impeachment has not been met again.

Mr. Schiff, most of us Americans think three strikes and you're out. We don't understand why the Democrats are keeping you on after you lied your ass of to the entire country like it were the right thing to do.

It was not the right thing to do, and I am appealing to you to leave your chairmanship and get out of the government business. You're a fraud and have made a career of basing your judgment on errant feelings and not the facts.

It's Déjà vu all over again, via the Trumpyberra!

Washington - Democrats on Tuesday accused a Republican lawmaker of hiding witnesses from members of a special panel investigating the deadly 2012 attacks on US diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya.

The panel chairman, Representative Trey Gowdy, countered that Democrats were looking for excuses to leave the committee, which many Democrats say is aimed at undermining the possible presidential bid of Hillary Clinton, who was US Secretary of State at the time of the attacks.

Gowdy also announced that he would subpoena documents from the Obama administration about the September 11, 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed US Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. Republicans accused Clinton of failing to put in place security measures to protect US personnel in Libya.

Obama administration officials said during a hearing that they had already handed over 40 000 pages of documents to the House Select Committee on Benghazi.

Representative Elijah Cummings, the top Democrat on the panel, said he could no longer be silent about the committee's “partisan path”.

Benghazi probe: Democrats cry foul | IOL News

“We have a situation where witnesses have been hidden from us,” Cummings told reporters after a hearing Tuesday. Cummings said Democrats had learned that Gowdy and his staff interviewed five people without telling Democrats,
then “buried” extracted information that did not fit Republican allegations.

Blind Boo, you are not on topic. please remove your post about Benghazi. This is about the Congress, not Hillary Clinton. Thank you.

Blind Boo, you are not on topic. please remove your post about Benghazi. This is about the Congress, not Hillary Clinton. Thank you.

Not a chance. The post is about House Democrats objecting to the Secret depositions and interviews done by the House Republicans during the Benghazi investigations. It's Déjà vu all over again.

The House is part of Congress and the quote I provided mentioned Hillary once.

What else can he do?
The "impeachment" under current rules could get most of the D leadership a permanent vacation. Just read the bill of rights and count how many violations of the BOR and the common law by the D leadership starting with no cross examination of the paid for accusers by the accused being permitted.

WHAT PART OF SELF GOVERNING DONT YOU F'N IDIOTS UNDERSTAND ?

GGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS - H- KRIEST.

House Republican Leaders are very upset that Schiff was not removed for corruptly lying on the Impeachment Hearing details that they are conducting a process that has always been public in past impeachment hearings.

Below is mostly my opinion. Please watch the video of the Republican leadership's objections. It's a balanced critique, and the Democrats are being called on to come clean with the information, since Schiff, the Chariperson, lied about it 3 times previously saying Trump was guilty when nothing could have been further from the truth. Thanks. This is very important to put fairness back into the House, which has fallen down on its responsibility on account of crooked dealings and lies, all lies.

Democrats blocked Republican moving to remove Schiff from his Charimanship based on lies and obfuscation.

The reason the Republicans object is because this time, the manipulation of impeachment is based on purely Democrat political animus and not on facts that indicate Trump has done any high crimes or misdemeanors when the $45 million dollar earlier inquiry discovered that Trump did not collude with Russians as falsely charged.

I have long realized that the Democrats are not interested in the truth of whether the high crimes and misdemeanors are factual, they are using this as a ploy for cheap advertising, and I think using something as critical as corruption that demands impeachment has not been met again.

Mr. Schiff, most of us Americans think three strikes and you're out. We don't understand why the Democrats are keeping you on after you lied your ass of to the entire country like it were the right thing to do.

It was not the right thing to do, and I am appealing to you to leave your chairmanship and get out of the government business. You're a fraud and have made a career of basing your judgment on errant feelings and not the facts.

So the little babies are sad. Nobody cares.

and the RW's are whining MORONS !

“the Constitution is very clear: The House will have the sole power of impeachment.”

read em and weep ^^^^^^^^^^

:boo_hoo14::CryingCow::cryhug_1_:

Schiff did not just 'Lie', he committed 'Sedition'....twice.

SEDITION: Attempting to incite insurrection, opposition, an unwarranted removal of a leader from power.

For nearly 2 years Schiff intentionally publicly declared falsely that he had evidence of criminal activity by the President, attempting to convince the country the President had broken the law and had to be removed from power. His deceitful action is the very definition of 'Sedition'. More recently he presented a fictional account he personally authored of the phone call the President had with the Ukraine PM as 'Trump's own words' in again attempting to falsely con Americans into believing the President had committed a crime and must be removed from office.

It is time to stop allowing Democrats from preventing their criminal member from being held equally accountable to the law.

“the Constitution is very clear: The House will have the sole power of impeachment.”

great. so when a dem is president and the Rs have the house, this is how we get rid of them and then just say "read 'em and weep"

except the democrats cry like that cow up there when you use their playbook against them.

Continuing to point out continuous Sedition and Treason is not 'whining'. Complaining about being held equally accountable under the law, as Democrats do when called out for their crimes, is through.

SEDITION: Attempting to incite insurrection, opposition, an unwarranted removal of a leader from power.

For nearly 2 years Schiff intentionally publicly declared falsely that he had evidence of criminal activity by the President, attempting to convince the country the President had broken the law and had to be removed from power. His deceitful action is the very definition of 'Sedition'. More recently he presented a fictional account he personally authored of the phone call the President had with the Ukraine PM as 'Trump's own words' in again attempting to falsely con Americans into believing the President had committed a crime and must be removed from office.

It is time to stop allowing Democrats from preventing their criminal member from being held equally accountable to the law.

the dems are shooting the Republitards the finger and there isnt a damn thing all of you WINNERS can do about it -

:321:

:auiqs.jpg:

the dems are shooting the Republitards the finger and there isnt a damn thing all of you WINNERS can do about it -

well after reading a few of your posts i can only say it is true.

the 6th grade has been the hardest 8 years of your life.

great. so when a dem is president and the Rs have the house, this is how we get rid of them and then just say "read 'em and weep"

except the democrats cry like that cow up there when you use their playbook against them.

I doubt any Dem President will attempt to brazenly flout the law and constitution the way Trump loves to do

thats EXACTLY how Bill went down and the dems watched - they didnt cry like a bunch of pussies either

thats EXACTLY how Bill went down and the dems watched - they didnt cry like a bunch of pussies either

what do you think you're doing now? still crying about it, btw. you seem too dense to notice.

Oh yes we can and we will come the next election. All of you assholes are gonna be kicked to the curb for good. I can hardly wait.

I doubt any Dem President will attempt to brazenly flout the law and constitution the way Trump loves to do

see obama and:
1. spying
2. fast n furious
3. treatment of the press
4. ignoring russia and blaming others

man, i could make a hell of a list here but you'd just go NU UH!!!

see obama and:
1. spying
2. fast n furious
3. treatment of the press
4. ignoring russia and blaming others

man, i could make a hell of a list here but you'd just go NU UH!!!

but but but but OBAMA !

:abgg2q.jpg:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tell that to Barr and Durham...and Horowitz, whose 'FISA Court Abuse Report' coming out has Obama and his conspirators hiding / wetting themselves.... :p

Forum List

Back