House Republicans propose extra $2 billion for embassy security, finally

I love how republican's try to treat the symptom and not the disease.

The problem is our foreign policy and military aggression in the ME.

That is what is radicalizing normal, law-abiding citizens, into jihadists.

The number of jihadists are directly proportional to the amount of bombs we drop on ME country's.

The less bombs we deliver, the less bombs we get in return.

I love how partisan hacks are always partisan hacks. Or had you forgotten that it's been President Obama's foreign policy for half a decade and Libya in particular was an Obama choice.

The Benghazi Lie | National Review Online

In fact, everyone in this story is a Democrat or a career civil servant. Chris Stevens was the poster boy for Obama’s view of the Arab Spring; he agreed with the president on everything that mattered. The only difference is that he wasn’t in Vegas but out there on the front line, where Obama’s delusions meet reality. Stevens believed in those illusions enough to die for them. One cannot say the same about the hollow men and women in Washington who sent him out there unprotected, declined to lift a finger when he came under attack, and in the final indignity subordinated his sacrifice to their political needs by lying over his corpse. Where’s the “partisan politics”? Obama, Clinton, Panetta, Clapper, Rice, and the rest did this to one of their own.

The number of jihadists are directly proportional to the amount of bombs we drop on ME country's.

I get what you're saying. But it's ever so much more complex and not just over there but over here.

Over there, you have people who are still in their Middle Ages. They replace dictatorships with theocracy, which is a dictatorship. They don't want our freedom.

Then, you have a kind of right wing theocracy wannabe's here with these Republicans. They say they want to bring democracy over there, but here engage in voter suppression. They want to bring our government to people overseas but have almost destroyed our government and work to make it completely ineffective. A very confusing message.

What we really have to do is develop alternate energy here based on education and science. And disengage ourselves from the Middle East. They fight each other, people die. It's so sad. Ok. But if we get involved, we give them a rallying point. We become the great "uniter". Only they are united against us.

We need to help those Christians living there to get out. Help them relocate here or somewhere else. But Republicans ignoring them under Bush was a tragedy and a disgrace. And now, they are so scattered, it's impossible to help them. Except by ones and twos.

if you want to know what Repubs think about the gov't just remember grover's "drown in the bathtub" quote. Of course the hypocrites use all the infrastructure created by gov't though :eusa_whistle:

Do radical B. Hussein defenders actually think security was lax at Benghazi because we couldn't afford it? How absurd. Try something else lefties. Maybe you could shriek "what difference does it make".

Too bad Dems don't control the WH or the Senate

I get what you're saying. But it's ever so much more complex and not just over there but over here.

Over there, you have people who are still in their Middle Ages. They replace dictatorships with theocracy, which is a dictatorship. They don't want our freedom.

Then, you have a kind of right wing theocracy wannabe's here with these Republicans. They say they want to bring democracy over there, but here engage in voter suppression. They want to bring our government to people overseas but have almost destroyed our government and work to make it completely ineffective. A very confusing message.

What we really have to do is develop alternate energy here based on education and science. And disengage ourselves from the Middle East. They fight each other, people die. It's so sad. Ok. But if we get involved, we give them a rallying point. We become the great "uniter". Only they are united against us.

We need to help those Christians living there to get out. Help them relocate here or somewhere else. But Republicans ignoring them under Bush was a tragedy and a disgrace. And now, they are so scattered, it's impossible to help them. Except by ones and twos.

if you want to know what Repubs think about the gov't just remember grover's "drown in the bathtub" quote. Of course the hypocrites use all the infrastructure created by gov't though :eusa_whistle:

LOL, I love liberal hypocrits that are for the little guy, but make the little guys' life much rougher with expensive light bulbs, electricity and food...

yeah and do you think republicans are anarchists?

House Republicans propose extra $2 billion for embassy security, finally
Why are Republicans doing this:

because they suck? too little too late

yep better keep that marine detachment in Paris, why would we put it in Benghazi?

And we better stop youtube before they kill again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube video LOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL, I love liberal hypocrits that are for the little guy, but make the little guys' life much rougher with expensive light bulbs, electricity and food...

You're just stupid. You really are.

Republicans are such dumb fucks, they ruin the economy of farmers in state after state. Worse, many of those whose lives that are being destroyed are Republicans. Hilarious, a whirlwind of 'unintended consequences'. My new phrase for the GOP. Everything they touch ends up being a fail because of "unintended consequences". This comes from stupid people doing stupid things.

Why Republicans are doing an about-face on tough Alabama immigration law -a whirlwind of 'unintended consequences' - CSMonitor.com

Elected officials in Georgia are ruining their economy

Immigration laws in Arizona and Alabama come at a great economic cost | TIME.com

Alabama Illegal Immigrant Crackdown Destroys Farm Business

Farmers Oppose G.O.P. Bill on Immigration

Republicans are such dumb fucks, they ruin the economy of farmers in state after state. Worse, many of those whose lives that are being destroyed are Republicans. Hilarious, a whirlwind of 'unintended consequences'. My new phrase for the GOP. Everything they touch ends up being a fail because of "unintended consequences". This comes from stupid people doing stupid things.

Why Republicans are doing an about-face on tough Alabama immigration law -a whirlwind of 'unintended consequences' - CSMonitor.com

Immigration laws in Arizona and Alabama come at a great economic cost | TIME.com

Sorry dumbass, I have a bunch of family that are farmers in Kansas, some left because of Carter....most people in Kansas HATE Carter....so do some research and get over it

Uh poor folks would rather have coal, it's cheaper

they would rather have low gas prices, and not the intended high ones the left want to force us into public transportation

They would rather not waste money on ethanol, which has killed fuel prices

They would rather have jobs instead of spending $11million to create a single green job...11 million dollars....how inefficient and stupid do yo have to be?

BGE says energy prices on the rise for electricity customers - Baltimore Sun

"We fully understand that cost increases are never welcomed," said Robert L. Gould, a BGE spokesman. "But we really encourage our customers to help offset the increase."

LOL that means use less.....

The price of natural gas, one of the fuels used to create electricity, plunged in recent years but is on the rise. It cost electric utilities about 16 percent more for natural gas in February than it did the previous year, according to the most recent data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration. The industry's cost for coal and petroleum dropped modestly during that period.

I bet they'd like cheap coal.....

Study: Ethanol Mandates Causing Spiraling U.S. Food Prices | Heartlander Magazine

I think the title says it all

Report: Energy Dept. Spent More Than $11M Per Green Job Created « CBS DC

Damn 11 million per job...only liberals and big government can be that stupid

As the astronomical cost of the DOE’s loan guarantee program indicates, subsidizing renewable energy is not a good deal for taxpayers,” the report stated

no shit!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VquNu30hDe8]Obama says he wants high gas prices - YouTube[/ame]

Why would you want HIGHER gas prices???????

FactCheck.org : Obama Wanted Higher Gasoline Prices?

And while fact check tries to cover lets look at these gems

Gingrich, March 20: Of course… you know that. He has said it himself. Chu, his secretary of energy, said in 2008 he wanted gasoline prices in America to get to the European level, which is $9 or $10 a gallon.
Did Chu really say that? Yes, but he said it before he became energy secretary and before Obama won the 2008 presidential election. Shortly after becoming energy secretary, Chu said it would be “completely unwise to want to increase the price of gasoline.”

Now he backs down, haha, see I love liberals when noone's looking, they're actually honest

Sorry dumbass, I have a bunch of family that are farmers in Kansas, some left because of Carter....most people in Kansas HATE Carter....so do some research and get over it

Uh poor folks would rather have coal, it's cheaper

they would rather have low gas prices, and not the intended high ones the left want to force us into public transportation

They would rather not waste money on ethanol, which has killed fuel prices

They would rather have jobs instead of spending $11million to create a single green job...11 million dollars....how inefficient and stupid do yo have to be?

BGE says energy prices on the rise for electricity customers - Baltimore Sun

"We fully understand that cost increases are never welcomed," said Robert L. Gould, a BGE spokesman. "But we really encourage our customers to help offset the increase."

LOL that means use less.....

The price of natural gas, one of the fuels used to create electricity, plunged in recent years but is on the rise. It cost electric utilities about 16 percent more for natural gas in February than it did the previous year, according to the most recent data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration. The industry's cost for coal and petroleum dropped modestly during that period.

I bet they'd like cheap coal.....

Study: Ethanol Mandates Causing Spiraling U.S. Food Prices | Heartlander Magazine

I think the title says it all

Report: Energy Dept. Spent More Than $11M Per Green Job Created « CBS DC

Damn 11 million per job...only liberals and big government can be that stupid

As the astronomical cost of the DOE’s loan guarantee program indicates, subsidizing renewable energy is not a good deal for taxpayers,” the report stated

no shit!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VquNu30hDe8]Obama says he wants high gas prices - YouTube[/ame]

Why would you want HIGHER gas prices???????

FactCheck.org : Obama Wanted Higher Gasoline Prices?

And while fact check tries to cover lets look at these gems

Gingrich, March 20: Of course… you know that. He has said it himself. Chu, his secretary of energy, said in 2008 he wanted gasoline prices in America to get to the European level, which is $9 or $10 a gallon.
Did Chu really say that? Yes, but he said it before he became energy secretary and before Obama won the 2008 presidential election. Shortly after becoming energy secretary, Chu said it would be “completely unwise to want to increase the price of gasoline.”

Now he backs down, haha, see I love liberals when noone's looking, they're actually honest

I'm the dumbass? I post reputable links concerning how GOP policies have hurt farmers in state after state and you talked about something else. You didn't address a single issue I brought up. Instead, you repeated something you imagined you heard about Carter from decades ago and then went on a rant about another industry you know nothing about.

Hay, that's a good name for you, "Know Nothing". Perhaps adopt it? And do you think Obama raises gas prices? Perhaps you really do "Know Nothing".

Yup good idea to have our diplomats in a place with no protection with crazy ass Muslims who are known to go off the deep end and start blowing people up if they get their panties twisted a bit.

A few more reasons why Democrats suck!....

It was a video then they are forced to admit it wasn't.

They had poor security because they didn't want to offend the host country with a bunch of Marines.Then when they get beat up on that it becomes the republicans fault because it was budget cuts that prevented them from having adequate protection.

A few more reasons why Democrats suck!....

It was a video then they are forced to admit it wasn't.

They had poor security because they didn't want to offend the host country with a bunch of Marines.Then when they get beat up on that it becomes the republicans fault because it was budget cuts that prevented them from having adequate protection.

/thread

Dean is still Batman villain insane

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Despite all of the hearings where they continually said that more security was never a money issue, the left continue to spread and believe in this lie.
The issue is why the State Department continually denied security when they asked for more.
They asked in April, May, June and August and each and every time it was denied.
They had plenty of security in Tripoli and could have sent them from there to Benghazi, but the Department refused each and every time.
We want to know who it was that continually denied them security and why they were not pulled out of there like the British and Red Cross did.
Somebody or several somebodies were not doing their job and we the people want them held accountable.

Why are Republicans doing this:

House Republicans propose extra $2 billion for embassy security | Reuters

and this:

House appropriators pump $2 billion into US embassy security - The Hill

After doing this:

GOP, Paul Ryan cut half a billion dollars from embassy security

and this:

GOP Rep Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) : I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security

and finally:

Republicans have no shame

Conservative women didn't like "legitimate rape". They didn't like "binders full of women".

They didn't like this:

gop_vaginal_wallpaper.png

And I suspect many don't like their men smearing a woman after she warned them what would happen:

Hillary Clinton warned Republicans in the House and the Senate of the negative effects of cuts to Embassy security

So now they are scrambling to fund what they cut? Why? Why not leave it the way you left it. Isn't that other reason still valid?

Hmmm, this sure looks like the Republicans CONCEDING that there was not enough money for Embassy security before.

Despite all of the hearings where they continually said that more security was never a money issue, the left continue to spread and believe in this lie.
The issue is why the State Department continually denied security when they asked for more.
They asked in April, May, June and August and each and every time it was denied.
They had plenty of security in Tripoli and could have sent them from there to Benghazi, but the Department refused each and every time.
We want to know who it was that continually denied them security and why they were not pulled out of there like the British and Red Cross did.
Somebody or several somebodies were not doing their job and we the people want them held accountable.

So...why more money now, if there was enough and it wasn't a reason?

I love how partisan hacks are always partisan hacks. Or had you forgotten that it's been President Obama's foreign policy for half a decade and Libya in particular was an Obama choice.
Obama's foreign policy is the neocon agenda and I challenge anyone to state the difference between that and the "mission statement" of the PNAC.

Then how do you explain what our CIA did in Iran in 1953? Or what we did in Chili? Or nicaraugua? Or our support for what Israel is trying to do in Gaza? Or our $400 billion covert funding for black ops in Iran?

How do you explain our history of toppling democratically elected governments and replacing them with tyrannical dictatorships?

Forum List

Back