House Resolution 57: Impeachment

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Well, this is interesting. Why am I (news follower) just now learning about this? Yes, I had heard talk of impeaching Biden before now but I didn't know there was this official document RE that.

Now we need to find out where this is going (if anywhere?)

Too bad there wasn't some mention in this document of the Invasion going on daily in the South-- how that also is an egregious violation of US law/the Constitution and a threat to security..

No, wait, you have to HAVE security in order for it to be threatened.. Correction: It is total loss of security

Last edited:

Well, this is interesting. Why am I (news follower) just now learning about this? Yes, I had heard talk of impeaching Biden before now but I didn't know there was this official document RE that.

Now we need to find out where this is going (if anywhere?)

Too bad there wasn't some mention in this document of the Invasion going on daily in the South-- how that also is an egregious violation of US law/the Constitution and a threat to security..

No, wait, you have to HAVE security in order for it to be threatened.. Correction: It is total loss of security

Awesome!

We need more of this and less of them passing any bills at all.

This is all the should do for the next two years

Awesome!

We need more of this and less of them passing any bills at all.

This is all the should do for the next two years
The Republicans in the house could pass a different bill every day. The Senate wouldnt pass them and even if they did the President wouldnt sign them if any were of any consequence.

When trump was President the Democrat filth set the precedent of impeaching a President when they had a majority in the House so turnabout is fair play.

The only difference is Trump did not deserve it while Potatohead definitely does.

The Republicans in the house could pass a different bill every day. The Senate wouldnt pass them and even if they did the President wouldnt sign them if any were of any consequence.

Yet together they are about to pass a bill taking away the rights of private companies to charge fees to use their services.

When trump was President the Democrat filth set the precedent of impeaching a President when they had a majority in the House so turnabout is fair play.

The only difference is Trump did not deserve it while Potatohead definitely does.

Yes, let's play the "they started it game". Always a recipe for good governance.

We will see I guess. I don't see the advantage of having a never-ending string of impeaching the President when the House is held by the opposing party.
Of course that's not the reason for impeachment.

That Joseph Robinette Biden, President of the United States, is impeached for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following article of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:

Those charges will go exactly nowhere.

Hunter Biden is not impeachable. Unless you can show specific involvement of the President (which you won’t) it will fizzle.

Even Republicans will not vote for it

That Joseph Robinette Biden, President of the United States, is impeached for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following article of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:

Hunter Biden is not impeachable. Unless you can show specific involvement of the President (which you won’t) it will fizzle.

There's definitely a possibility that the House will impeach Biden in the next 2 years. Especially since there is zero chance of him being convicted.

There's definitely a possibility that the House will impeach Biden in the next 2 years. Especially since there is zero chance of him being convicted.
maybe that is true because there are more dims in the senate than intelligent people who love the US

dumbass post

Where is Hunter's name in that document?

Please

If his name is there and I forgot seeing it.. Hunter is tangential.

Guess what? Hunter is not being impeached

so in other words, just another bs post from a bs-er

We will see I guess. I don't see the advantage of having a never-ending string of impeaching the President when the House is held by the opposing party.

It keeps them from doing any real damage to the country.

Forum List

Back