How about voting for who would be the best President?

I went all the way back to the very beginning and a problem took place due to how you edit posters replies.
Of course, it's my fault you can't read. :rolleyes:

No wonder you like Trump. Anyway, piss off troll.

Of course, it's my fault you can't read. :rolleyes:

No wonder you like Trump. Anyway, piss off troll.
Despite my showing you Trumps faults in part, you have the guts to start flameing!!!

Despite my showing you Trumps faults in part, you have the guts to start flameing!!!
What part of "piss off" had you confused? You're a lying douche bag, just like your hero. I'm not interested in trying to converse with you.

I know that most Democrats only care about winning elections, but should the rest of us buy into that myopic view of our country? Subscribing to that view leads to mediocrity at best and, more likely, a steady march towards oblivion. Is that how you will vote?

On an objective basis (peace, prosperity, etc.), Donald Trump was one of our most successful Presidents. If you understand this, why would you let "electability" propaganda from his opponents alter that fact? Isn't that exactly what they are trying to do?

If you believe in democracy, then you must allow the voters to decide for themselves. But shouldn't that decision be based on their own personal evaluations rather than on how they think others may vote? If you genuinely believe that some other candidate would be a better President than Trump was, go ahead and vote for him/her/it. But don't let yourself be manipulated into voting for second best.
Well we should really do is what they did in Australia and the UK and throw Murdoch and Fox News the New York Post and the WSJ Out of the country for lying. They actually admitted in court that they lied because of ratings. Should be enough to throw them out of the country, absolute scumbags who allow fools like you to believe such crap....

What part of "piss off" had you confused? You're a lying douche bag, just like your hero. I'm not interested in trying to converse with you.
Clearly you have an out of control temper. What lies did I tell? I went back and corrected what you complained about. I recall you saying you made a mistake voting for Reagan. It set up the way the conversation continued after that.

Here is how you described voting for Reagan. And you may think I forgot all about that.
dblack:
The only time I ever vote for a "winner" for President, was 1984 - I voted for Reagan. And I consider it the worst vote I ever cast. I voted for all the wrong reasons. I voted because I thought of it as my civic duty, even though I knew very little about politics at the time.

Last edited:
Clearly you have an out of control temper. What lies did I tell? I went back and corrected what you complained about. I recall you saying you made a mistake voting for Reagan. It set up the way the conversation continued after that.
Piss off, troll.

Piss off, troll.
Walking away from a
1690322933886.jpeg

Reagan followed an idiot, its why he was elected. Same as Trump.
Washington post refused to accurately report the size of Carters plantation but put it at between 2,000 and 3,000 acres plus he owned a peanut warehouse. But you never read the press call his holdings a plantation though they are in Georgia.

So why did I vote to elect Carter in the first place. Well, it was loyalty to Democrats. What happened to cause me to change next to Reagan? The shitty way Carter ran Government. From his boneheaded treatment of our Olympians, to his failure to deal with Iran correctly, to his policies, he should have remained as a peanut farmer.

Notice how the Washington post apologizes for Carter. Notice the diversion to Trump.

Case in point above.

I realize it can take time, so again... Who has had major problems posting with dblack?
Also, anyone here have trouble with douchebags repeatedly straw-manning and mis-stating your opinions? I've heard it happens.

Also, anyone here have trouble with douchebags repeatedly straw-manning and mis-stating your opinions? I've heard it happens.
You were invited to show proof that I did those things. You chose to resort to calling names.

And after you called them on their lies, and made it clear you weren't interested in engaging with them, did they persist in following you around looking for validation?

'Cause I've heard that happens too.

Forum List

Back