How about we just grant amnesty to illegals that have degree's in subject this nation

How about we just grant amnesty to illegals that have degree's in subject this nation needs?

-Science
-Technology
-Computers
-And Maybe illegals that have skills in construction.

Deport all the illegals that are here to suck off of us.

Perhaps if we weren't spending so much national treasure on providing for illegal aliens we might have a little more to see to it that our own children are appropriately educated in the areas of science, technology and computers. We have some classrooms in Tennessee where a teacher speaks in English and then pauses so that her remarks can be translated to Spanish for the non English speaking children. All of the children effectively get half the normal instruction time.
And we have many unemployed that would be happy to have those construction jobs. They just want a fair wage for them. Don't you find it odd that wages in construction are lower than they were twenty years ago yet home prices have almost doubled?

How about we just grant amnesty to illegals that have degree's in subject this nation needs?

-Science
-Technology
-Computers

Are there actually illegals here that are skilled in these areas in which you speak of, and that we are in need of in the upper areas of the nation in which involve such education, but yet they are out cutting grass, painting, and picking cucumbers etc. while hiding out instead, or rather they are working and living in the shadows with such degrees and knowledge without us knowing about them and/or this ? Hmmm sounds to far fetched or crazy to me, but you may know a thing or two in which I don't know.

-Science
-Technology
-Computers

How about we rescind US citizenship of people don't have a degree in anything and are on some kind of entitlement?

-Science
-Technology
-Computers

Are there actually illegals here that are skilled in these areas in which you speak of, and that we are in need of in the upper areas of the nation in which involve such education, but yet they are out cutting grass, painting, and picking cucumbers etc. while hiding out instead, or rather they are working and living in the shadows with such degrees and knowledge without us knowing about them and/or this ? Hmmm sounds to far fetched or crazy to me, but you may know a thing or two in which I don't know.

How many illegals in the country right now would take advantage of any kind of amnesty program that would cost them to pay back taxes and a fine? My guess is not many.

The black population in the US are extremely under employed with Youth unemployment reaching 50% in some areas. The jobs illegals are taking are one of major cause of black unemployment.

Another thing, not all illegals are from south of the border. There are a lot of illegal Asians in the country hiding out in Chinatown country wide also.

How about we let the market decide what skills are needed in immigrants by allowing employers to hire whomever they'd like? That way we're not arbitrarily deciding what skills this nation "needs."

-Science
-Technology
-Computers

Or better yet, how about we take the money going to illegals' benefits and put it towards an incentive for Americans to go into those fields?

-Science
-Technology
-Computers

The idea makes sense but it would never fly, most illegals don't have degrees in those subjects.

-Science
-Technology
-Computers

That was Mitt Romney's plan. That, and cut education here. And Republicans were desparate to put him into office. They want bosses with names like Jose and Talaal and Rajid. Mitt knew his base was too stupid to learn. The fact they voted for a pioneer of outsourcing proves it. Beyond a doubt.

Republicans learning science. Hilarious.

-Science
-Technology
-Computers

That was Mitt Romney's plan. That, and cut education here. And Republicans were desparate to put him into office. They want bosses with names like Jose and Talaal and Rajid. Mitt knew his base was too stupid to learn. The fact they voted for a pioneer of outsourcing proves it. Beyond a doubt.

When I read this, it made me laugh all over again.

Republicans and science. To much.

-Science
-Technology
-Computers

I will cut you a little slack here and assume this is a typo???

My bet is that Rdeano doesn't know the difference between too, two, and to......

My bet is that Rdeano doesn't know the difference between too, two, and to......

Two is the number of parts of Mitt Romney's plan that Republicans voted for.

1. Bring immigrants here who already have degrees.

2. Cut education in this country because the GOP base is Two, To, Too fucking stupid to learn. Take your "pick".

At least you couldn't deny the "truth". Two, to, too fucking funny.

Hey Dino, this isn't about Mitt....

This is about illegals... Which many on the right and left are against amnesty and many are for amnesty.... Where is your pea brain on the subject? that is if you have any original thoughts...

Hey Dino, this isn't about Mitt....

This is about illegals... Which many on the right and left are against amnesty and many are for amnesty.... Where is your pea brain on the subject? that is if you have any original thoughts...

Republicans voted for Mitt. That was his policy. That made it their policy. Only now it's not? What changed?

Forum List

Back