How am I am threat to Democracy?

You know our Constitutional Republic is a Democracy right? All the officials who should represent us, from the local level to the federal level, excluding judges in most cases, aren't they all elected in democratic elections?

Denying the reliability of our constitutional and democratic election process is a threat to the Union even if you call it a Republic.
I get how this works.Because are Founders dint have a complete
knowledge of the word " Democracy ".They just too busy
obsessed with a nutter word { Republic }
Democracy in it's literal sense means " a system of government by the
whole population OR all the eligible members of a STATE ,Typically
through elected representative.
So then States have the final word as with todays use of Abortion.
How about each state having different numbers of Elected House
Representative but Not Senators who serve 3 times longer { 6 vs. 2 years }.
Because Democracy also means Universal.As opposed to a Republic
which is more in line as to " Sovereign State ".Or single Sovereign State.
Again as the SCOTUS ruling over Abortion going back to each individual
State and it majority representatives.
Again why Pennsylvania Broke election law in 2020 by allowing
a Majority State Legislature { Constitutionally written } of Republicans to
be usurped and overturned by a Majority Democrat State Supreme court
4-5 when Pennsylvanias Governor and Secretary-of State { Trump haters }
made the call to change their election procedures and rules.
Alito very upset over that and wrote a dissent explaining why.

So you’re not worried about border security, daily deaths in Democrat led cities due to crime, childrens mental health, economic malaise? Your number one worry is some nut job? Typical Lib
Because they Glib.Or glib libs.Or maybe Glibbers.
Think Andy of Mayberry and Goober.

So you’re not worried about border security, daily deaths in Democrat led cities due to crime, childrens mental health, economic malaise? Your number one worry is some nut job? Typical Lib

Say that was quite a pole vault you made there. Who said those are things that I'm not worried about?

I'm sorry you don't like the fact your whining and crying about "election deniers" depends entirely on the party affiliartion of those engaged in the denying, but there's nothing I can do about it.
Kewl. Show me some of that footage of the riot Al incited with his election denying. Oh yeah that's right, there is none. Why, you probably wont ask, but I'll tell you anyway, because he didn't lie about our elections to his followers.

The false equivocations never stops with the Neo-GOP.

Vote them out ladies.

Reality is like that, super dupe. There was no election fraud no vaccine hoax no global warming hoax, you are the only people in the world who believe that crap.

download.jpeg-4.jpg

Just because YOU see no light does NOT mean everyone else is in the dark.

DropMic.jpg

Again why Pennsylvania Broke election law in 2020 by allowing
a Majority State Legislature { Constitutionally written } of Republicans to
be usurped and overturned by a Majority Democrat State Supreme court
4-5 when Pennsylvanias Governor and Secretary-of State { Trump haters }
made the call to change their election procedures and rules.

There were several changes in several states due to the Covid virus. Many of them were challenged in court. Ya win some ya lose some. No reason to deny our elections' credibility or the system working as intended.

Most Americans don’t trust the election process so are most Americans a threat to Democracy? You’re talking in circles. If I voice my opinion but never break the law how am I a threat to anything?
Your "opinion" should be somewhat informed if you are going to share it publicly.

For instance if you are spreading misinformation about "stolen" elections despite evidence (or lack of evidence) to the contrary.....
simply because you refuse to accept that evidence as valid or credible, then yes.

You are a threat to our democracy.

More rationalization for your partisanship-based disaffection.
Yawns.
So, no footage......

Ya still got nothing

Unless you're Hillary, talking about election 2000.
Right?
More false equivocation. Hillary didn't concede in 2000 or urge her followers to accept the results either, did she? She did it. It must be all her fault. Where's ma pitchfork......

Did you support the 1/6 insurrection attempt?

Do all of your fellow militia members think the same way...
When will you liberal Democrat types show more concern about the conditions we are dealing with now and in the future than you do about the past?

Kewl. Show me some of that footage of the riot Al incited with his election denying. Oh yeah that's right, there is none. Why, you probably wont ask, but I'll tell you anyway, because he didn't lie about our elections to his followers.

The false equivocations never stops with the Neo-GOP.

Vote them out ladies.

"Election denying" my ass.

Show me the videos of people being turned away from the polls.

Forum List

Back