How am I am threat to Democracy?

BS. Only Republicans say votes are being mishandled and miscounted. Democrats believe, and it has been proven, that the Russians and Iranians and Chinese as well as the GOP and its minions have been filling social media with garbage hateful propaganda about Democrats.
It's not "hateful propaganda about Democrats" when it's the truth.

Your "opinion" should be somewhat informed if you are going to share it publicly.

For instance if you are spreading misinformation about "stolen" elections despite evidence (or lack of evidence) to the contrary.....
simply because you refuse to accept that evidence as valid or credible, then yes.

You are a threat to our democracy.
Spreading how? By speaking with my circle of friends? How is that remotely a threat? You need to stop eating those retard sandwiches.

Your "opinion" should be somewhat informed if you are going to share it publicly.

For instance if you are spreading misinformation about "stolen" elections despite evidence (or lack of evidence) to the contrary.....
simply because you refuse to accept that evidence as valid or credible, then yes.

You are a threat to our democracy.

It ain't your democracy, Bubba. Your boy Biden had a chance and he flubbed it up bigly.

Except for the fact you base your complaints about denying election results on someone's party affiliation, of course.
Not my fault that there has only been one party whose presidential nominee refused to conceded the loss after all the court cases were resolved.

They just wanted to overturn an election that's all. Don't be obtuse even deep and darkest Internet BS world you speak from, you must be aware of that much...

They did? How was that supposed to happen?

Which mainstream Republicans? He didn’t clarify when Doocy pressed him. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger? Mitt Romney? That’s 3. Most of the GOP is MAGA. Again. You’re a dishonest person.
What do you mean which mainstream republicans?! Like you wanted him to name them?! Are you retarded?

So are all the a democrats and MSM who pushed that the 2016 election was illegitimate and stolen “enemies to democracy”?

If not, why not. If so, isn’t Joe a hypocrite?

I don’t expect a straight answer, just the usual dancing btw
Of course not. They voiced their concerns and then let it go and accepted the results. Trump has been pushing his rebellion for years now. Huge difference. You really don’t see that

You proved my claim for me.
I'm sorry you don't like the fact you were caught basing your complaints about denying election results on someone's party affiliation, but there's nothing I can do about it.
Rinse and repeat the same lie all you want.

It's all you have after the false equivocation were called out.

"Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology," he continued.

What's their 'extreme ideology'? And pretty much every republican was a Trump voter, that's how he won.

His comment was bullshit.
He explained what he meant by extreme ideology. People who support and engage in violence. People pushing lies of a stolen election

What do you mean which mainstream republicans?! Like you wanted him to name them?! Are you retarded?
Yes. Name em. Are you retarded? You are defending the indefensible. He literally said if I vote red I am a threat to Democracy. LOL

He explained what he meant by extreme ideology. People who support and engage in violence. People pushing lies of a stolen election
No he did not. He babbled and doubled down on his stupidity yesterday. The most divisive president in US history.

Forum List

Back