How am I am threat to Democracy?

Then why are you so afraid of him? What makes you think he would be able to establish a 'dictatorship'? Which is ridiculous in and of itself, talk about spreading lies.
When did I say I was scared of him and thought he could set up a dictatorship?! You are a very dishonest person. Can you show a quote where I even hinted at these things??

I never said stating opinions is spreading lies. I explained examples of what lies are. Saying the election was stolen without proof of this is a lie. Plain and simple.

You’ve been fed breadcrumbs as part of a conspiracy theory but I promise you can prove the election was stolen. If you think you can I challenge you to try

So what? What's your point?? Even if it was a lie, what are you going to do about it? lol

Is one lie worse than another? How many lies has Biden told over his political career? But let me guess, those don't count, right? lol

Why are you following an article?! Why not just go off Bidens actual words? You need a media piece to analyze for you? I posted quotes. You are choosing to ignore them
The words are in the article. Who came up with the term, Ultra MAGA. Guess he is not the great unifier he said he would be. Red Wave coming.

When did I say I was scared of him and thought he could set up a dictatorship?! You are a very dishonest person. Can you show a quote where I even hinted at these things??

How's he a 'threat to democracy' then?

So what? What's your point?? Even if it was a lie, what are you going to do about it? lol

Is one lie worse than another? How many lies has Biden told over his political career? But let me guess, those don't count, right? lol
Lies should be called out not propelled. You’ve lied several times in this thread about things I’ve said. How about a little character and integrity? What is so hard about having an honest talk and holding our elected leaders to the same standards?

Who came up with the term, Ultra MAGA
Biden used that term and he explained who he was talking about. It certainly wasn’t all Republicans or all who simply voted for Trump. I posted quotes. You’re playing stupid and ignoring the facts. Keep it up tonto

Lies should be called out not propelled. You’ve lied several times in this thread about things I’ve said. How about a little character and integrity? What is so hard about having an honest talk and holding our elected leaders to the same standards?
A liar calling others liars. Hilarious.

The thread is about the supposed 'leader' of our country calling half of its population 'threats to democracy', and insinuating that they're evil and have nefarious intentions. His 'speech' had nothing to do with 'calling out lies', and if in fact he did, he should be struck dead on the spot since he's one of the biggest liars to ever hold high office.

How's he a 'threat to democracy' then?
How about you answer my question first instead of responding with another question. Show an example of me saying the things you’ve claimed I said. Or admit what we both know… that you were making it up and being dishonest. Then I’ll answer your question

How about you answer my question first instead of responding with another question. Show an example of me saying the things you’ve claimed I said. Or admit what we both know… that you were making it up and being dishonest. Then I’ll answer your question

Can't answer it, eh? :rofl:

Biden used that term and he explained who he was talking about. It certainly wasn’t all Republicans or all who simply voted for Trump. I posted quotes. You’re playing stupid and ignoring the facts. Keep it up tonto
59% of Americans don’t trust the election process. Poor Biden can’t do Math. Ultra moron he is. Like you.

The thread is about the supposed 'leader' of our country calling half of its population 'threats to democracy', and insinuating that they're evil and have nefarious intentions. His 'speech' had nothing to do with 'calling out lies', and if in fact he did, he should be struck dead on the spot since he's one of the biggest liars to ever hold high office.
He was calling half the country anything. You’re distorting the message. Big surprise. He specifically said that he wasn’t talking about most republicans.

They all know it's a bullshit scam on the part of their 'dear leaders' to smear R's and conservatives, they don't care if it's true or not. That's pretty apparent from the ones defending 'dear leader' in this thread.

Forum List

Back