How am I am threat to Democracy?

Okay... :itsok:

You really haven't made any point in here at all, you can't say what you do or don't stand for, other than people shouldn't spread what you believe to be 'lies'. Big deal.

You can't explain what Biden's speech was trying to accomplish, what was the point of mentioning 'right wing extremism' and tying it to Trump?

You can't even explain why Biden insists on saying that Trump and his supporters are a 'threat to democracy'.

All of this was in Biden's speech, and you're in here defending what he said, yet you want me to point to where you 'said' any of these things? :cuckoo:

If you don't believe any of those things, why are you defending Biden in this thread to begin with?

Have you ever heard of a little thing called 'inference'?
Hahaha. I’ve explained all those things. You must not be keeping up. I’m not going to be a broken record for you. Go back and read the thread and the answers are there

How are they threats? I've asked this repeatedly. :dunno:
Because when people don’t trust elections they don’t respect the government and rule of law. Things like the Jan 6 insurrection happen. That’s the threat. It’s real

But you doubted our institutions by implying there was any 'threat' to begin with (by agreeing with Biden's speech). You don't think our institutions can withstand much do you?

What are 'anti democratic' narratives?
Implying there is a threat is not doubting our institutions. Where did you get that idiot logic from?! Anti democratic narratives are lies about a conspiracy and execution of a stolen election. Some thing there is no proof of

Hahaha. I’ve explained all those things. You must not be keeping up. I’m not going to be a broken record for you. Go back and read the thread and the answers are there

You haven't explained anything dude, you have no explanations for defending Biden's comments.

Other than you're a leftist shill.

Really you stupid Lib. 59%
Maybe read books instead of burning them. Idiot leftist sycophant. You calling me a liar now? You should know better.

You have proven my point.

You dredged up one questionable poll that jibes with what you are trying to believe and then you posted it here (on a public forum) as if it is some kind of difinitive "proof" of something.

This is EXACTLY the kind of misinformation the DHS is warning is destructive for our democracy.

Here is another poll.....posted yesterday....with completely different numbers.
You'll notice that this poll gives you a better breakdown of data and more description of the polling method.

It also gives a good explanation for WHY voters are loosing faith in our elections.
Something you omitted.

But let's go back to your original statement....
"MOST Americans"
Naw!
Fake news.

Nearly 80% of those surveyed say they have a “fair amount” or “great deal” of trust in the accuracy of the results of the upcoming midterm elections. Just 16% of respondents said they don’t have very much trust and 5% said they have “none at all.”

Republicans (24%) and independents (19%) were significantly more likely than Democrats (5%) to say they didn’t have very much trust in the accuracy of the results.

That split has likely been bolstered by a number of prominent GOP candidates who continue to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the 2020 election. To date, no widespread voter fraud has been found.

Because when people don’t trust elections they don’t respect the government and rule of law. Things like the Jan 6 insurrection happen. That’s the threat. It’s real

So you're implying a band of dictator wanna be's can and will take over the country? Does the same hold true when D's talk about elections being corrupt? Or is that only when R's make that claim?

You haven't explained anything dude, you have no explanations for defending Biden's comments.

Other than you're a leftist shill.
Of course I do. Because I give direct answers to questions. I don’t ignore them like you do.

Implying there is a threat is not doubting our institutions. Where did you get that idiot logic from?! Anti democratic narratives are lies about a conspiracy and execution of a stolen election. Some thing there is no proof of

Implying that there is a threat, is implying that something bad will happen because of that 'threat'. So what is the 'bad thing' that will ultimately happen? What's the worst thing that can happen?

Of course not. They voiced their concerns and then let it go and accepted the results. Trump has been pushing his rebellion for years now. Huge difference. You really don’t see that
don’t be silly. It’s an impasse to say you “accept” election results but say the president is “illegitimate”.

And it’s not just 2016, Stacey Abrams in 2018 still says the election was stolen from her.

The Democrats have denied election results. So what are you gonna do? Tee off on them as you Trump? Or make excuses?

So you're implying a band of dictator wanna be's can and will take over the country? Does the same hold true when D's talk about elections being corrupt? Or is that only when R's make that claim?
I’ve implied nothing of the sort. And yes if Dems were pushing lies about a stolen election and rallying protests I’d be saying the exact same thing

Of course not. They voiced their concerns and then let it go and accepted the results. Trump has been pushing his rebellion for years now. Huge difference. You really don’t see that

What 'rebellion' has he been pushing? Please be specific.

Implying that there is a threat, is implying that something bad will happen because of that 'threat'. So what is the 'bad thing' that will ultimately happen? What's the worst thing that can happen?
We are seeing the bad thing. We saw it on Jan 6. We see it every day in our political discourse. We will see it this coming election. The erosion of confidence in our elections. The erosion of respect for our government and rule of law. They are all small steps towards rebellion and anarchy

Sure, let’s dig in…. What is Clinton saying about the election? How is she eroding faith in our institutions and stirring up rebellion?. State some lies that she is telling: Quote her.
“No, it doesn’t kill me because he knows he’s an illegitimate president. I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”

You can just tell her message is so fortifying of American elections. LOL

We are seeing the bad thing. We saw it on Jan 6. We see it every day in our political discourse. We will see it this coming election. The erosion of confidence in our elections. The erosion of respect for our government and rule of law. They are all small steps towards rebellion and anarchy

Okay, so you believe anarchy can happen in this country? You have no faith in our institutions then.

Did we see it in 2020 with the burning, looting, and violence that took place in almost every major city as well?

Jan 6. Insurrection. Rebellion. This is specific. It’s an effect of the movement that is still being pushed. Can’t be more clear

We're talking about the future, not the past. A 'threat' only has meaning going forward.

So you believe there is a 'movement' to take over our country and make it a dictatorship and that Trump is leading it?

“No, it doesn’t kill me because he knows he’s an illegitimate president. I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”

You can just tell her message is so fortifying of American elections. LOL
Thanks for the quote. Words of a poor loser that were ignored by most. If people start rallying behind them then she would be getting the same critiques that I’m giving trump and his band of idiots. She did concede the election. Let’s not forget. She respected the institution and attacked the man. That’s a big difference

Okay, so you believe anarchy can happen in this country? You have no faith in our institutions then.

Did we see it in 2020 with the burning, looting, and violence that took place in almost every major city as well?
Anarchy can happen in any country. To be aware and prepared and cautious is not the same as having no faith. You’re drawing false conclusions. Idiot logic. You don’t actually think you’re being clever here do you?

Forum List

Back