How am I am threat to Democracy?

You claimed that would be the end result of 'lies' told about corrupt elections, and that that lack of faith would end up in anarchy, with Trump leading the way.

What I've demonstrated is that you can't substantiate or back up any claims of anyone being a credible 'threat' to democracy.
You’ve demonstrated an obnoxious ability to take statements and twist them to form hyperbolic and dishonest counter arguments. You may think you are putting on a show for an audience but in reality it’s just you and I. Nobody else cares. And with you and I, your distortions of my words just don’t fly. I know what I’m saying and I know when your twisting my words. I’ll say it again. Character and Integrity. Try and find those things and conduct yourself in a respectable way.

View attachment 720351

Just because YOU see no light does NOT mean everyone else is in the dark.

View attachment 720353

Every one of your election fraud charges were thrown out of court laughed out of court were found to be totally bS- so you are saying that our entire justice system and the Department of Justice and the FBI and the attorney general are all in a silent conspiracy against you. You have no evidence absolutely none and it is a fascist Nazi strategy and the worst thing that has ever happened in America. You are a disgrace along with your pathetic propaganda media he reverted back to the bill when I got picked up off waivers the doctor he would not have passed me remind me he would not have passed me and pulling said he said go ahead and pass you know OK so they passed oak really the guy helping right so and he's running back aside from kick returners coverage yeah acclimated or teach him playbook or anything like that and we think you're gonna be able to return the ball to the right and run where they're not so yeah project edge that's what happened with the San Francisco Christian McCaffrey point the guy was rotating thunderstorms those that produce the large hail those that produce the Tornadoes to develop damaging winds I think the greatest risk as we've among the players who did not practicing with the team during the media viewing portion of practice for a second straight day off to the side working with strength and conditioning coaches he has no police muscle injuries suffered in last week's game so he is not dressed with the rest of the team neither is Jordan poyer who was not seen out there today as well and then the other notable Von Miller and then not out there during the media viewing portion of practice today so it would be hard to think it's injury related so maybe something else is at work there so we'll try to get to the bottom of that report comes out later this afternoon we'll get more clarity on it we had to come in we were out there we're out there practicing again picked up two Cortana but it doesn't sound serious he's out media.
It's not "hateful propaganda about Democrats" when it's the truth.
Obviously not except for brainwashed functional morons. You are saying that everyone in the world is corrupt except for GOP base nincompoops who can only listen to garbage propaganda from proven scumbag Murdoch and Internet nut jobs.

He walked it back cause he realized how stupid it sounded BUT his true thoughts are there for all to see. From his Darth Vader meets Stalin like background and tone. He is the divider in Chief.
Why you think he “walked it back” is irrelevant. He said what he said. I understood it the first time he said it and his explanation the next day didn’t change a thing. Maybe people like you who heard partisan sound bites needed the follow up, but you just ignore it anyways so what’s the point?!

Why you think he “walked it back” is irrelevant. He said what he said. I understood it the first time he said it and his explanation the next day didn’t change a thing. Maybe people like you who heard partisan sound bites needed the follow up, but you just ignore it anyways so what’s the point?!
People like me? Aka most Americans who voted for Trump? LOL

Not sure what that means. I do remember thinking she was out of line in her reaction to losing the election. I don’t remember a barrage of lies and false claims. I think she took issue with the voting laws that were in her state and claimed they were suppressive and racist. Saying they won could mean that they made progress. I don’t know.

But I do know that what she did is nowhere close to the stop the dishonest steal movement that Trump has been pushing for years
That’s subjective.. what is true is that all 3 “denied” elections, and many more democrats and MSM pundits have done so as well.

Yet, the left selectively ignores when they question election results while exaggerating when their political rivals do it as some sort of dangerous outlier.. the hyperbole and gaslighting by the left never ends

So then one is not a threat to Democracy for questioning elections? It started in 2016 if you recall. Russia Russia Russia
There is nothing wrong with questioning. How many times do I need to repeat that. It’s the lies and violent acts that are a threat. This isn’t getting through to you is it?

That's what happens when the GOP propaganda machine and the nutjobs believe without any evidence whatsoever. others then think there must be something to it. But there's not. You people are a plague. Change the damn channel it's garbage.
It started with Gore/Bush. LOL. Is Gore part of the GOP propaganda machine?

"Roughly 6 in 10."
So somewhere just north of 50%?

The original claim was "the majority."

Based upon this poll "a slight majority" might have been more accurate and less misleading.
Right?

And let's not forget the MAIN factor diminishing the faith in elections among Republicans.

Do you remember what that is?
Shithead 60% do not trust and 40% do. Can you even read? Dumb lib

"Roughly 6 in 10."
So somewhere just north of 50%?

The original claim was "the majority."

Based upon this poll "a slight majority" might have been more accurate and less misleading.
Right?

And let's not forget the MAIN factor diminishing the faith in elections among Republicans.

Do you remember what that is?
1667504189644.png

60% do NOT trust the election process

That’s subjective.. what is true is that all 3 “denied” elections, and many more democrats and MSM pundits have done so as well.

It's the motivation that's changing. The partisan fear machine has people so terrified that they literally can't accept the idea of the "other side" having power. So they cling to any and every fleeting hope that it will be undone. It's getting worse every cycle.

People like me? Aka most Americans who voted for Trump? LOL
People like you who listened to whatever news sources that fed you the sound bite and narrative you’re pushing. I know you didn’t watch the speech. You were obviously unaware of the context and complete message. So yeah people like you who live in a bubble and allow yourselves to get manipulated by the media

That's what happens when the GOP propaganda machine and the nutjobs believe without any evidence whatsoever. others then think there must be something to it. But there's not. You people are a plague. Change the damn channel it's garbage.
1667504236906.png

Started around 2010. Way before Trump.

People like you who listened to whatever news sources that fed you the sound bite and narrative you’re pushing. I know you didn’t watch the speech. You were obviously unaware of the context and complete message. So yeah people like you who live in a bubble and allow yourselves to get manipulated by the media
I did Watch it. It was hilarious. Cost the Dems 1000s of voted.

Forum List

Back